+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
Can someone shade some lights here?

I have applied for a H and C application,its been more than 13 months but I havent heard back from cic yet,not even the biometrics request,just received the AOR,is it normal?
Do you have gckey account?
If you have when you log in the last part of the account page you will see your biometrics date and expire date.
Or
Find out if you need to give biometrics
https://ircc.canada.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

Reactions: ibrahim0175

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Hoping best for everyone. As i have applied my h&c file in November 2022 and still no update. Got my AOR in February 2023 after that no updates. Struggling everyday but praying for all of us, I wish we all get our files approved soon. Fingers crossed
Hi, Did you get any updates?

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
No unfortunately still waiting I don’t know why they are taking so long how about yours due date did you talk to them
Same here, I called them they didn’t say anything specific for my application. Everything is still pending.

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Hi everyone, I just want to know if we have anyone that applied between January and March 2022 that are still waiting for their AIP? i just need some reassurance because this waiting is really draining. Please comment below let's know ourselves.

Patri46

Jun 15, 2024
Hola a todos. Solo quiero saber si hay alguien que haya presentado su solicitud entre enero y marzo de 2022 y que todavía esté esperando su AIP. Solo necesito que me tranquilicen porque esta espera es realmente agotadora. Por favor, comenten a continuación para que podamos saberlo.
[/CITA]

Hola ! Si te tranquiliza, estoy esperando desde noviembre de 2021, ¿dónde estás?

MRawat

Feb 16, 2024
Hi everyone, I just want to know if we have anyone that applied between January and March 2022 that are still waiting for their AIP? i just need some reassurance because this waiting is really draining. Please comment below let's know ourselves.
Hi @fagsey I applied in May 2022 and still waiting. You ain't alone in this. Hope for the best :)