+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

T&T2024

Feb 20, 2024
Hi everyone, so I applied for H&C march 2022,i recently got married to a Canadian. My h&c Application as by updated with my marriage certificate and in the process of filing out spousal sponsorship application,anyone has similar experience to share?Also i have not received any update on my h&c file since i submitted? Thank you

Norwel52

Dec 17, 2017
Hello @ syclla. I have a question. Immigration asked me to do the biometrics for my latest application. Do i have to do it again because i did biometrics last 2021 in which my application was refused.

Scotian2012

Jun 16, 2023
Mine is 16 months too, everything still same ..
I keep hoping my application will finalize in 20 months, but I’m losing hope cos if no AIP in 18 months, it’s almost impossible for everything to conclude in the next 3 months. I’m still positive, I don’t know if to involve MP to Check status, maybe the officer has just abandoned my file.

Norwel52

Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone! Who experienced immigration is asking for another biometrics in which i did it already last 2021. Do i have to do it again? What documents you will send to prove that you did already? Thank you!

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
I keep hoping my application will finalize in 20 months, but I’m losing hope cos if no AIP in 18 months, it’s almost impossible for everything to conclude in the next 3 months. I’m still positive, I don’t know if to involve MP to Check status, maybe the officer has just abandoned my file.
I advice you to rise a Webform your application exceeded the processing time.