+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thank you. I am asking because when they returned my application and asked about missing forms they attached a letter with application number started with H000000000
And l am not sure if this will be my number or they will give another one.
yes this is your aor or Application number
Your name is already in the system so whatever paper the missing they will scan that one then the process your application

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
yes this is your aor or Application number
Your name is already in the system so whatever paper the missing they will scan that one then the process your application
OMG. Is this meaning AOR that I was waiting for it. Now i sent the application again because they returned it by mail. And it was delivered
Should I wait for another AOR or my application under process
Thanks @Ayanna
I don’t know you but it seems you are a hero in this thread

Reactions: Ayanna

Allan30

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Ayanna I’m glad your back to this forum. Because since you came back everyone became hopeful again.
Thank you for sharing new information which is your new good news to everyone.
I don’t know you but seems like you are the superhero here.
you should work as a consultant agent for free consultation. Lol.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Ayanna welcome back , I have a question my friend has a judicial review for his claim bug the judge scheduled for a hearing, my friend has HTC in process .is that a good sign?
judicial hearings are 50/50 it could go either good or bad
If it’s positive the Judge sent your application for reconsideration which make your case more stronger if you have already H&c in process that most likely your H&c will get a approves
The beneficial of judicial hearing is stopping your removal order

Faithyfay

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Hi everyone it’s my first time on this forum my case is am a add on on a h/c application from my spouse he is a Feb 2018 applicant got aip in 2020 July and I was added 2020 October i did medical and police check never ask for extra paperwork just the other day biometric fee was refunded bck to our account it was always in process from December 2020 but today I saw decision made Ayanna is that a gd sign dear please I would love some gd news am 15 yes in this country my mom lives here as citizens and 2brothers that are citizens my son is a citizens as well not my spouse child he has a son here which is my grandson

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi everyone it’s my first time on this forum my case is am a add on on a h/c application from my spouse he is a Feb 2018 applicant got aip in 2020 July and I was added 2020 October i did medical and police check never ask for extra paperwork just the other day biometric fee was refunded bck to our account it was always in process from December 2020 but today I saw decision made Ayanna is that a gd sign dear please I would love some gd news am 15 yes in this country my mom lives here as citizens and 2brothers that are citizens my son is a citizens as well not my spouse child he has a son here which is my grandson
Did your husband get PR ?

Reactions: Fayamufi

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
hi there

Based on what you wrote seems like you’ll get your copr maybe this week

decision make after Aip it means your application is complete for stage 2