+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Maittu

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Hi @Ayanna , good to have you back here . Have read a lot of your thread , great job you’re doing. Pls I received AIP Nov 23rd , do you know how long it might take to get COPR, I also called an agent from ircc , she told they are doing the background check.

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi @Ayanna , good to have you back here . Have read a lot of your thread , great job you’re doing. Pls I received AIP Nov 23rd , do you know how long it might take to get COPR, I also called an agent from ircc , she told they are doing the background check.
Stage two normally takes from 3 to 9 months but I think people got in 45 days and I seen people wait for until nine months then got it

it’s depends background check and security
For example if you have expired passport you have to ask for exemption
exemption gonna 45 more days top on process

Personally I got it my copr in 45 days

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Thank you. I am asking because when they returned my application and asked about missing forms they attached a letter with application number started with H000000000
And l am not sure if this will be my number or they will give another one.

Yeah. That’s application number. I am not sure if it will change but mine remains the same.

Reactions: Fayamufi and Taweda

Maittu

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Stage two normally takes from 3 to 9 months but I think people got in 45 days and I seen people wait for until nine months then got it

it’s depends background check and security
For example if you have expired passport you have to ask for exemption
exemption gonna 45 more days top on process

Personally I got it my copr in 45 days
Thank you . I have an expired passport and I ask for an exemption.

Reactions: Fayamufi