+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Could you please let us know the reason of your application gotten refused
Officer states that I can move back to my country with my kids and they can return to Canada when they 18years old as they are born Canadian. Next stated that I did not send in enough proof of there school report and my taxes. Which I did but officer didn’t look on them. Then my lawyer didn’t update in time. So point officer was just been mean didn’t consider my children well been

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
Officer states that I can move back to my country with my kids and they can return to Canada when they 18years old as they are born Canadian. Next stated that I did not send in enough proof of there school report and my taxes. Which I did but officer didn’t look on them. Then my lawyer didn’t update in time. So point officer was just been mean didn’t consider my children well been
Are you from a 3rd world country?

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
This is so sad. Hope you will have good news this time.
Could you please tell us how many officers will look to each file. I am new to H&C and this is the last chance for me to stay in Canada

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Could you please tell us how many officers will look to each file. I am new to H&C and this is the last chance for me to stay in Canada
I am not sure. Most time it’s 2 officers. One regular then sent to senior officer after

Reactions: Taweda

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Short answer: many. You will see that agent numbers/initials are different on each correspondence you receive, and your file will move through many offices before you get PR.

Stage 1:
agent #1: does preliminary assessment on minimum eligibility and sends you AOR
agent #2: from your primary office, does thorough assessment of your HC factors and drafts AIP or refusal letter
agent #3: supervisor of Agent #2 who signs off on #2's decision
Additional support agents (in your secondary office) get assigned sub-components of your file like background checks but you will likely not get any letters from them: they will correspond directly with #2.

Stage 2:
Agent #4: gathers Stage 2 docs, confirms minimum requirements are met and sends file for final review
Agent #5: senior officer does final review and approves your PR
Agent #6: signs off on your COPR (in your local office)
Agent #7: connects you to PR portal where you will finalize your PR status and order PR card.

The most critical agent here is number 2: he/she is the one who will decide your fate. I hope you get a compassionate one. Good luck!

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Short answer: many. You will see that agent numbers/initials are different on each correspondence you receive, and your file will move through many offices before you get PR.

Stage 1:
agent #2: from your primary office, does thorough assessment of your HC factors and drafts AIP or refusal letter
Additional support agents (in your secondary office) get assigned sub-components of your file like background checks but you will likely not get any letters from them: they will correspond directly with #2.

Stage 2:
Agent #4: gathers Stage 2 docs, confirms minimum requirements are met and sends file for final review
Agent #7: connects you to PR portal where you will finalize your PR status and order PR card.

The most critical agent here is number 2: he/she is the one who will decide your fate. I hope you get a compassionate one. Good luck!
Thanks a lot for this great response. I will let you know when I receive a response

Reactions: Katayoon

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015

Stage 1:

Stage 2:

Very well explained, the procedure n the file movement. Rest it is destiny which decides.Thanks

Guys,
I check my application online very frequently, I’m afraid it shows in my records . . I don’t want to sound so anxious , any idea if the officers do see that . . Please let me know.

Reactions: GrecchiJu