+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GENERAL CATEGORY DOCUMENT CHECKLIST!!! ---- Visa Approved.

786ravi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
General category-Paper-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
File Transfer...
02-07-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront - June
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Soon
aaftabb said:
Hey binjoy can you please email me your sop? Its urgent.
my e-mail is budhwaniaaftab @ gmail.com
Hello Binjoy,
Congrats for visa approval. I am following your all post and I got inspire by your effort to apply by own. I am also applying by myself no consultancy. Is it possible to apply directly to embassy with going vfs? I m thinking to do same. Also I need your help to build up sop would you please help me.

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inder009 said:
This is really great binjoy . applied yourself and got visa without reffering to consultant even with so much gap ..awesome.

Please let me know the amount of funds and bank loan required for spp visa
Thanks!
I am not quite sure about SPP inder009. Could you please check with others who applied under SPP. I just dont want to misguide you :)

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
786ravi said:
Hello Binjoy,
Congrats for visa approval. I am following your all post and I got inspire by your effort to apply by own. I am also applying by myself no consultancy. Is it possible to apply directly to embassy with going vfs? I m thinking to do same. Also I need your help to build up sop would you please help me.
Good luck on that!
I must say I did not know if there was an option to apply directly, but I went to VFS center in my city and gave them all the required documents. They placed the documents in a folder and gave me a visa processing fee receipt of 9k and odd. :) This receipt had the tracking id.

inder009

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Canada
Oh great . but i think we have to put lots of efforts to apply ourself ..
And wat about vfs are they helpfull in clearing our doubts ?

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inder009 said:
Oh great . but i think we have to put lots of efforts to apply ourself ..
And wat about vfs are they helpfull in clearing our doubts ?
I am not sure about lot of efforts. But yeah, atleast I am happy I did it myself :)
and moreover, my idea here is not to convince you to avoid consultants but they wont do any miracles for you. Its ultimately you who should get the credit if you grab a visa.

with 7 yrs of exp, one of the consultant(the only consultant) I dropped by to grab some information ;) told me that my chances of getting a visa is less than 50%. ;D
I must probably give her an anonymous call to tell her never to mislead students with real intentions ;D

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And yeah, VFS is not a consultant agent to help you. They only collect your documents and send the same to New Delhi.
They will place them in some specific order, affix your photograph and they also place few bookmarks stapled on really important documents like GIC and Fee Receipt(in my case)...

tkthakur

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto , Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
15-06-3018
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medicals 20 days before applying
Passport Req..
02-08-2018
LANDED..........
Waheguruji tera shukar hai
binjoy said:
And yeah, VFS is not a consultant agent to help you. They only collect your documents and send the same to New Delhi.
They will place them in some specific order, affix your photograph and they also place few bookmarks stapled on really important documents like GIC and Fee Receipt(in my case)...
Request you to help me and share your SOP on my mail, Id is tkthakur5@hotmail.com.

vengaty

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/14
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
02/09/14
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/09/14
VISA ISSUED...
soon by gods will
LANDED..........
soon by gods will
Thanks man thats inspiring and informative

MNM2014

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
binjoy said:
Is police clearance certificate [PCC] required??

neets_0047

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
i going to apply for a study permit soon.

just wanna clarify one thing .i have just appeared for the final semester and the results are expected to come after 1 month.
My question is :--- Should i wait for the result to be declared ? OR I submit the student visa application with a Certificate stating that Im a bonafide student of the institution , i have completed the course and the previous semesters are cleared and the result of the final semester is yet to be declared ?

what should I do , to secure Myself ? OR the Right way ?

naeem1234

Jun 21, 2014
congrats Dear, wish u best of Luck :)

I have a gap of 7 yrs , i have completed my B.com in 2007. I wanted to do Further studies, but i am confused about selecting the course and could you also tell me what will be the minimum funds require to get an admission.

Ajay Kafle

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Hello Binjoy, glad to hear ur success story. I m from India but currently living with my sister in Nepal, I did my 10+2 last 2013 now I got acceptance letter from Red River College,Winnipeg Canada. But I have 47 % in 10+2 I have 6.5 score in ilets & my brother is a Canadian citizen. What would be my chancess of visa ???
What is sop ??
Any help would b appreciate