+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GENERAL CATEGORY DOCUMENT CHECKLIST!!! ---- Visa Approved.

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
hello,
i have a query.

i am gonna apply for student visa soon so preparing my documents.
my mark sheet is consolidated and i do not have individual mark sheet of each semester.they have mentioned it they need non consolidated mark sheet. will trans script do??

thanks

Sonikky

Apr 4, 2016
@binjoy,

Went through your post (which matches my current profile).
As you mentioned in your post a very strong SOP is required for General category application. Could you please email me the SOP for reference?

My email id is bvc0309@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance!

Jun 24, 2018
Dear Friends,

I applied for visa on the 4th of June at VFS, Hyderabad. My paper based visa application reached New Delhi on the 5th of June and I got my visa approved on the 12th of June.

Thanks to all who helped answering my questions. :)

I did the entire processing right from applying to the college till visa processing all by myself. I was definitely lost at times but I am glad that things worked out well by the grace of God. I would like to encourage new students as well as friends who have visa rejections to not give up hope. Keep trying guys.

There were times when I did talk to people in this forum and I did not really get the complete information that was required. Probably because they had to pay to the consultants and I was trying to get bits of those paid information... :D
For whatever reason, no regret guys.
So, here is the thing. All those who want to apply for visa and do not want to go through consultant can count on me as a free consultant... ;D Happy to help...

I applied under General Category because I was a little apprehensive with the gap in my education, as I hold 7 years of work experience.

Here is the detailed list of documents that I submitted and the link I followed to file my visa application. I really hope it helps! 8)

Link to refer: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/checklist-student-general-liste-etudes-generique.aspx

I strictly followed the checklist from the above link.

1. Document checklist [IMM 5483] & Checklist from the link I pasted above- Filled in black ink pen.
2. Application for a Study Permit Made Outside of Canada [IMM 1294] - Filled online, Validated and took a print with the bar code page(2 copies).
3. Family Information [IMM 5645] - Filled online and took a print.
4. Schedule 1 – Application for Temporary Resident Visa [IMM 5257] - Filled online, validated and took a print.
5. Photocopy of passport - first and last page.
6. Student Questionnaire - Download this from internet. If you dont find let me know.
7. Two passport photographs with a white background - Check the specification. - Write your name and date at the back side of the photo.
8. Letter of Acceptance
9. IELTS score card - photocopy
10. Medical
11. BTech 8 semester marksheets notarized.
12. Degree Certificate notarized
13. Provisional certificate notarized
14. 10th and 12th marksheets notarized
15. GIC
16. Copy of Fees paid for first semester
17. Form 16 - Last 3 years
18. Resume
19. Past employer - Experience and Relieving letter.
20. Current employer - Offer letter
21. Last 3 months payslip
22. Marriage Certificate
23. Passport biodata photocopy of my husband, mother, father and brother.
Because my brother is married, a marriage certificate of his also is attached.
24. A Very STRONG SOP.
25. Last 6 months savings account and Fixed Deposit account statements.
26. Property Sale deed document.

ALL THE VERY BEST FRIENDS!!! :)
This is my mail id kannan.kannan113@gmail.com please contact me and am going to submit my visa for this September intake and i am having lot of doubts so please contact me!

hemalcanadavisa

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Dear Friends,

I applied for visa on the 4th of June at VFS, Hyderabad. My paper based visa application reached New Delhi on the 5th of June and I got my visa approved on the 12th of June.

I did the entire processing right from applying to the college till visa processing all by myself. I was definitely lost at times but I am glad that things worked out well by the grace of God. I would like to encourage new students as well as friends who have visa rejections to not give up hope. Keep trying guys.

There were times when I did talk to people in this forum and I did not really get the complete information that was required. Probably because they had to pay to the consultants and I was trying to get bits of those paid information... :D
So, here is the thing. All those who want to apply for visa and do not want to go through consultant can count on me as a free consultant... ;D Happy to help...

I applied under General Category because I was a little apprehensive with the gap in my education, as I hold 7 years of work experience.

Here is the detailed list of documents that I submitted and the link I followed to file my visa application. I really hope it helps! 8)

Link to refer: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/checklist-student-general-liste-etudes-generique.aspx

1. Document checklist [IMM 5483] & Checklist from the link I pasted above- Filled in black ink pen.
2. Application for a Study Permit Made Outside of Canada [IMM 1294] - Filled online, Validated and took a print with the bar code page(2 copies).
4. Schedule 1 – Application for Temporary Resident Visa [IMM 5257] - Filled online, validated and took a print.
6. Student Questionnaire - Download this from internet. If you dont find let me know.
7. Two passport photographs with a white background - Check the specification. - Write your name and date at the back side of the photo.
8. Letter of Acceptance
10. Medical
15. GIC
18. Resume
22. Marriage Certificate
24. A Very STRONG SOP.

what if i dont attach my 10th and 12th Marksheets..I have done MCA from Gujarat,India.

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
what if i dont attach my 10th and 12th Marksheets..I have done MCA from Gujarat,India.
Since you have Masters (MCA) so it is suggested that you attach 10th, 12th and also Bachelors in XYZ. This will help the VO to asses if you have any study gap or you had a continuity in your education. This will satisfy him that you will be able to complete your chosen program in Canada successfully. This will expedite the processing of your application. Otherwise if VO raise doubt then you need to submit 10th 12th etc ... as an additional documents and this will delay your process. Not to scare you, but VO may get a impression that you are trying to hide something from him and this may not go in your favor. Nobody is forcing you to submit or not submit any documents, but you need to plan your application wisely. Good luck !

RanjeetSingh16

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Dear Friends,

8. Letter of Acceptance
10. Medical
15. GIC
18. Resume
22. Marriage Certificate
24. A Very STRONG SOP.

Hello dear
I have applied for general category student visa on 13th June at VFS delhi and reached to IRCC on 14th June I just have tracking Id of vfs and it says under process . When I asked my agent to link my profile with CIC they said just leave as it is you will get visa and confirmation soon what should I do ? How long it will take them to send acknowledgment letter or something new updates how can I know ? What’s going on I am so worried and tensed .
I applied for PG in tourism
And hotel management in college of New Caledonia Prince George BC
My graduation is with BBA (2012) with 70%
And 10th and 12th with more than 60%
I also did PG in international hospitality management from india in 2017 and went to USA as J1 work and travel program for the period of one year and i also have TRV of Canada till 2027 is these things matter to visa officer ?
I am not sure tho !
What are the chances of getting visa ?