03-12-2015 Re-Done 23-03-2017
Passport Req..
31-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2017
LANDED..........
20-04-017
Hi, i know there has been a bunch of delayed Notes
But is anyone still receiving them withing the 30 Days?

Im asking because we ordered ours on the 14th of last month and i'm curious as to whether i can actually expect them on time or with a 50 Day delay :-X

Tahiti2012

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA-MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2016
Passport Req..
Oct 06, 2016
LANDED..........
07/11/2016
AG317 said:

Im asking because we ordered ours on the 14th of last month and i'm curious as to whether i can actually expect them on time or with a 50 Day delay :-X
Mine was delayed like about 2months. I sent an email with my tracking number & payment # receipt.
I hope It could help your situation.

AG317

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
Doc's Request.
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
File Transfer...
29-03-2016
Med's Request
21-03-2017
Med's Done....
03-12-2015 Re-Done 23-03-2017
Passport Req..
31-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2017
LANDED..........
20-04-017
Tahiti2012 said:
Mine was delayed like about 2months. I sent an email with my tracking number & payment # receipt.
I hope It could help your situation.
Thank You so much!

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Eagle333 said:
Masriixo your PPR is just few days away. Stay strong and patient, all will be well. It does not matter whether your medical say Pass or EXPIRE. Until CIC receives your SECURITY GRADINGS from CSIS only at that time your medicals becomes important since they are the very last thing CIC check. That is why you see some applicants being called by CIC, asking them if they can make it to Canada in 30 or 60 days before medicals expires.
Okay now I really have a stupid question.

If medical is technically the last thing. If we did our medical July 26th and it said passed August 1st according to the new MYCIC account. What has taken them a month to do? Is there some step that we don't know of. When we did the medical I sent a copy of it to my VO. A couple days okay they replied back saying

"Your medical results have been received. Your file is currently in queue for officer review"

Is this suppose to be like the final check of the case? Is it possible that they ask for more documents after this? Or that maybe security is still not done?

Anyone's input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
I wanted to onow when it says review is required on your GMCS notes, is it like saying an interview is required? do they like review your app from scratch or is it just a formality and they will go as per last officer's review?

CanaHn

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
momo2016 said:
I wanted to onow when it says review is required on your GMCS notes, is it like saying an interview is required? do they like review your app from scratch or is it just a formality and they will go as per last officer's review?
Hi! we are in the same boat, in my elegibility said: review requiered... so, I think this is gonna help you:

ELIGIBILITY

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 1
Created Date: 2015/02/17
Created By: MC12310 (Lead officer at CPC-M, like I said this lead officer created PA's eligibility assessment criteria)
Update Date: 2015/04/15 ( These date will change when eligibility will pass in the future)
Update By: SM60544 ( Lead officer at the visa office, responsible for your file and will update the date above)
UCI: 88885555
Family Name: Nelson
Given name: Cool River
Type: Eligibility
Version: 2010-06
Conditional: ( There is no condition yet until Eligibility passes) If File is waiting for interview there should not be anything either
Status Updated By: SM60544 (This officer will be in charge of your eligibility and the entire file as well)
Status Updated Date: 2015/04/15
Due Date: 2016/03/23 (This due date means nothing since they always adjust it)
Assigned To: RC-9570 ( Which is Mississauga CPC CIC Office)
Assigned By: MC12310 ( Same officer in MISSISSAUGA CPC)
Activity #: 2-7754PL1

This lead officer at CPC-M when he/she creates this eligibility criteria which is above, he/she will quickly review PA's eligibility against
your supporting documents, if he/she finds them good then will proceed marking your STATUS on PA's Eligibility which is above. Here is what I find out: when he/she marks NOT STARTED it means she/he did not finds anything alarming but the lead officer at the visa office needs to make sure that there is no concern. When the lead officer in Mississauga mark REVIEW REQUIRED or REVIEW NEEDED it is a code message to the lead officer at the visa office signifying to him/her that you really need to check this relationship carefully there are so many holes and might possibly lead to an interview in the future. Now I did not say every time you see REVIEW REQUIRED there will be an interview, the lead officer at the visa officer could even go far by requesting the original marriage certificate and other documents to make sure there is no suspicion anymore then mark RECOMMEND PASS. Now listen this: I used to think that when it says recommend pass the file was waiting for a higher officer at the visa office to review it but that was all wrong. Recommend Pass signifying that lead officer at the embassy is fully satisfied with the relationship then he/she assigns the file back to that first lead officer at CPC Mississauga to also review it for the last time before the status fully change from Recommend Pass to Passed. For some of the applicants will not be able to notice what I am explaining here, because they never requested their GCMS or when they request their GCMS the status could have changed to Pass. But those who are like me, request their GCMS every 2 months will happen to notice what I am talking about.

Reactions: datguytomi

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
momo2016 said:
Review just means they have to have another look at it.

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
Actually, the lead officer at the CPC had put "not started" for our eligibility. It's the officer at the VO who put "review required". I guess they put "not started" to all applications upon arrival at the VO.

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
AG317 said:

I received mine after 68 days. GCMS data pulled date was just after one week of applying. So, infect all information is two month old when i received it.

Tahiti2012

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA-MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2016
Passport Req..
Oct 06, 2016
LANDED..........
07/11/2016
AG317 said:
Thank You so much!
Your welcome. Then after 2 days of inquiry via email, they sent to me the GCMS report.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
please Eagle333, check this out...

Hello my good people,
Yesterday I confirmed I received my gcms note with nothing to worry about, luckily today again I got an email from Accra to send this information... Did anyone receive similar or same email???
Can anyone here please break it down or analyse it.
Thank You...
Date: October 7, 2016
UCI: ********
Application: F000******
P.O.Box:
Lagos,
Nigeria
Dear xxx xxx xxx
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18 (despite what the form states). Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application.
Ø Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures
Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UK or evidence that you have applied for it.
Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all three non-accompanying dependants.
*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLYopportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be made based on the information on file, which may result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.
Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,
Immigration Section
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (MV)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
samola10 said:
please Eagle333, check this out...

Hello my good people,
Yesterday I confirmed I received my gcms note with nothing to worry about, luckily today again I got an email from Accra to send this information... Did anyone receive similar or same email???
Can anyone here please break it down or analyse it.
Thank You...
Date: October 7, 2016
UCI: ********
Application: F000******
P.O.Box:
Lagos,
Nigeria
Dear xxx xxx xxx
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18 (despite what the form states). Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application.
Ø Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures
Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UK or evidence that you have applied for it.
Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all three non-accompanying dependants.
*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLYopportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be made based on the information on file, which may result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.
Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,
Immigration Section
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (MV)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524
Your VO is requesting additional documents from you and you have 30days to send them the docs they need. Just send them right away and you will see your BG will turn in progress. After that, you will get PPR.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
@Momo2016,
Thank you so much for your response. I appreciate

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
samola10 said:
@Momo2016,
Thank you so much for your response. I appreciate
hey no problem man :)

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
AG317 said:

I saw two persons on different thread receiving it on exact 30th day.