+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes Received not understand all

aman78

Jun 11, 2014
Alurra71 said:
If you want to know the status of your parents application, there is NOTHING in what you listed to give a status or even a hint of where it is in the process. The last 2 notes state she sent them new information and it was attached to the file in January and there was a request for the GCMS notes in Feb 2012.Nothing else of value is listed there so what would you like us to help you with?

Also it is considered very impolite to highjack someone elses' thread and then get demanding when nobody answers you. If you want further help, more of the file would need to be seen to see if anything else is being done and you should also create your OWN thread so others will look to see you also need assistance.
Dear Alurra71 Thanks for your help.I have no attention to highjak to someone else'sthread.I apologize, if my action heart someone.
This forum was very helpful for me in my immigration process.Last year i got PR as FSW.I applied my application by my own,and with the help of this forum's friends, I am now in Canada.My GCMS notes was very clear.But now it is very confusing.So I posted my query at different threads.My sister never order GCMS in January,not even before for this application.Once again thanks..stay blessed.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
aman78 said:
Dear Alurra71 Thanks for your help.I have no attention to highjak to someone else'sthread.I apologize, if my action heart someone.
This forum was very helpful for me in my immigration process.Last year i got PR as FSW.I applied my application by my own,and with the help of this forum's friends, I am now in Canada.My GCMS notes was very clear.But now it is very confusing.So I posted my query at different threads.My sister never order GCMS in January,not even before for this application.Once again thanks..stay blessed.
Someone requested the GCMS notes back in Feb of 2012. That is note 2 listed on what you posted here. If your sister did not ask for them, then perhaps one of your parents or a lawyer/consultant that you are using for your parents sponsorship case? From what I have read hear, parents sponsorship can take roughly 5+ years to complete. It is not as simple and straight forward a process as your FSW application was.

aman78

Jun 11, 2014
Alurra71 said:
Someone requested the GCMS notes back in Feb of 2012. That is note 2 listed on what you posted here. If your sister did not ask for them, then perhaps one of your parents or a lawyer/consultant that you are using for your parents sponsorship case? From what I have read hear, parents sponsorship can take roughly 5+ years to complete. It is not as simple and straight forward a process as your FSW application was.
Thanks Alurra 71

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
aman78 said:
Hi Forum Members,

Help me to understand GCMS notes.My sister applied for my parents.

Applied - December 2009

Documents request(pcc etc) from parents -August 2013

Again doc request form my sister(sponsor)-option c

Last month she applied for GCMS notes.First 15 page are general names and dates.Some headings are like this-
FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Eligibility -1

INCOME ASSESSMENT DETAILS
Income assesment Details 1
LICO year -2010
LICO Amount- 46727
Minimum necessary income amount -46727

INCOME RECORD-0

REFUGEE SPONSORSHIP ELIGIBILITY-0

CORRESPONDING OUTGOING-1
created date 29/4.2013
Document type-Acknowledgement of Receipt
Status-Cancelled
All item Rec;d-No

ITEM REQUESTED:0

INCOMING:0

REFUSAL GROUND:0

ADIMISSIBILITIES
Criminality: 0
Misrepresentation :0

FEES

Fees1
Created date 14/12/12
Fee;Spouse
Amount required $550
Amount paid- 0

Fees 2
Fee;RPRF
Amount required $490
Amount paid-0

Fees 3
RPRF
$490

Fees 4
Fee:Sponsorship
Amount required -$75
Amount paid-0

Fees 5
Fee PA,FC
Amount required $475
Amount paid-0

DEFAUL 0

OTHER REQS
H&C:0
VERIFICATION:0

NOTES 1
Created date 2014/02/13
Restricted :No
Label-General
Text-Additional information rec'd from sponsor via mail on January 22 2014.Information includes an Option C printout.Information placed in NCB folder dated Feb 8 2014.Please retrive once application is in process.

NOTES 2
Created date 2012/2/14
Restricted:NO
Text- Transferred from CPC PILOT CODE ADDED FC4 FILE REGISTERED IN QUEUE-FQ4 DECEMBER 13 2012-THIS APPLICATION IS BEING TRANSFERRED TO GCMS FOR PROCESSING .THEREFORE FEE RECEIPT D111111111 IN THE AMOUNT OF$1100 HAS BEEN DE-ALLOCATED AND UNRESERVED.JF/CPCM.

Please help us to understand the status of our application.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Parents sponsorship takes many many years. I think CIC is not convinced with sponsor's income as nothing mentioned there. Also fees have not been paid. Did she apply on her own or through a lawyer?