Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I think they also want to see evidence of what you are doing in Korea to prepare for your move e.g.
1. have you put your house in Korea for sale?
2. have you sent written notice to your landlord that you are leaving soon(if you are renting)?
3. does your work contract show that the job ends on a specific date?
4. have you informed your employer you will be leaving?
5. have you began closing your bank accounts?
The normal stuff people do when they are re-locating, etc

Without concrete proof, they could reject the application.

amjad1002 said:
We got this e mail after approval also we send many documents like family support letter notery attasted, job searching online applicant and sponsor both,bank statments Canada and korea my bank statment,friends e mails that they know we are coming,educational documents and my wife past job work in Canada ref latter,letter from sponsor to discribe how we will settle , income tax return and detail,her job contract of korea,her work license.

aman78

Jun 11, 2014
Hi Forum Members,

Help me to understand GCMS notes.My sister applied for my parents.

Applied - December 2009

Documents request(pcc etc) from parents -August 2013

Again doc request form my sister(sponsor)-option c

Last month she applied for GCMS notes.First 15 page are general names and dates.Some headings are like this-
FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Eligibility -1

INCOME ASSESSMENT DETAILS
Income assesment Details 1
LICO year -2010
LICO Amount- 46727
Minimum necessary income amount -46727

INCOME RECORD-0

REFUGEE SPONSORSHIP ELIGIBILITY-0

CORRESPONDING OUTGOING-1
created date 29/4.2013
Document type-Acknowledgement of Receipt
Status-Cancelled
All item Rec;d-No

ITEM REQUESTED:0

INCOMING:0

REFUSAL GROUND:0

ADIMISSIBILITIES
Criminality: 0
Misrepresentation :0

FEES

Fees1
Created date 14/12/12
Fee;Spouse
Amount required $550
Amount paid- 0

Fees 2
Fee;RPRF
Amount required $490
Amount paid-0

Fees 3
RPRF
$490

Fees 4
Fee:Sponsorship
Amount required -$75
Amount paid-0

Fees 5
Fee PA,FC
Amount required $475
Amount paid-0

DEFAUL 0

OTHER REQS
H&C:0
VERIFICATION:0

NOTES 1
Created date 2014/02/13
Restricted :No
Label-General
Text-Additional information rec'd from sponsor via mail on January 22 2014.Information includes an Option C printout.Information placed in NCB folder dated Feb 8 2014.Please retrive once application is in process.

NOTES 2
Created date 2012/2/14
Restricted:NO
Text- Transferred from CPC PILOT CODE ADDED FC4 FILE REGISTERED IN QUEUE-FQ4 DECEMBER 13 2012-THIS APPLICATION IS BEING TRANSFERRED TO GCMS FOR PROCESSING .THEREFORE FEE RECEIPT D111111111 IN THE AMOUNT OF$1100 HAS BEEN DE-ALLOCATED AND UNRESERVED.JF/CPCM.

Please help us to understand the status of our application.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

amjad1002

Oct 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila phip
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
already sent
Med's Done....
11-08-2013 and redo 08-02-2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 Feb 2016
SenoritaBella said:
I think they also want to see evidence of what you are doing in Korea to prepare for your move e.g.
1. have you put your house in Korea for sale?
2. have you sent written notice to your landlord that you are leaving soon(if you are renting)?
3. does your work contract show that the job ends on a specific date?
4. have you informed your employer you will be leaving?
5. have you began closing your bank accounts?
The normal stuff people do when they are re-locating, etc

Without concrete proof, they could reject the application.
We have sent my wife job contract and our home is on provided by empolyee so we can noy letter from landloard also about bank account so before moving how can we close account we are using our bank account here every day.we also send additional documents from her employee that she is planing to move Canada after getting her Husband PR.

amjad1002

Oct 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila phip
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
already sent
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 Feb 2016
Hasan9999 said:
If your wife is the sponsor and a Canadian citizen, CIC is not convinced that she would return to Canada after you receive PR. So it would be far better if she moves to Canada and find a job for her. This would expedite processing your case.
[/quote
I dont thing is better idea..

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
amjad1002 said:
Hasan9999 said:
If your wife is the sponsor and a Canadian citizen, CIC is not convinced that she would return to Canada after you receive PR. So it would be far better if she moves to Canada and find a job for her. This would expedite processing your case.
[/quote
I dont thing is better idea..
I know this is going to be a hard decision for both of you. Alternatively you will have to present sufficient documentary evidences that the sponsor would move to Canada as soon as you become a PR and that's what is missing so far with your application.

amjad1002

Oct 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila phip
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
already sent
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 Feb 2016
Hasan9999 said:
I know this is going to be a hard decision for both of you. Alternatively you will have to present sufficient documentary evidences that the sponsor would move to Canada as soon as you become a PR and that's what is missing so far with your application.
Yes we sent them her job contract which date clearly mention but she got letter from her employee that if she get my PR Before her contract end she can be move to Canada

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
amjad1002 said:
Yes we sent them her job contract which date clearly mention but she got letter from her employee(EMPLOYER?) that if she get my PR (YOUR PR?) Before her contract end she can be move to Canada
Other posters also mentioned that it was not clear to the visa office about your overseas living status or ties. You should clear that part with more evidences.

amjad1002

Oct 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila phip
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
already sent
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 Feb 2016
Read my notes its clearly mentioned that applicant and SPR living out side Canada that is south korea.
And cic already know thats why they send my file to Manila instead of Islamabad Pakistan.
And yes employer give letter of confirmation.
And i am applicant.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
amjad1002 said:
Read my notes its clearly mentioned that applicant and SPR living out side Canada that is south korea.
And cic already know thats why they send my file to Manila instead of Islamabad Pakistan.
And yes employer give letter of confirmation.
And i am applicant.
APPLICANT and SPR are living outside of Canada (South Korea) with plans to return to Canada in March 2014 after SPR's employment. ISSUES IDENTIFIED ABOVE APPEAR TO REQUIRE CLOSER EXAMINATION BY AN OFFICER. I
Ok I see that. In that case your only hurdle is to prove that your wife would return to Canada after you become PR. Substantiate proof with solid documentary evidences within the time limit.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Hasan9999 said:
APPLICANT and SPR are living outside of Canada (South Korea) with plans to return to Canada in March 2014 after SPR's employment. ISSUES IDENTIFIED ABOVE APPEAR TO REQUIRE CLOSER EXAMINATION BY AN OFFICER. I
Ok I see that. In that case your only hurdle is to prove that your wife would return to Canada after you become PR. Substantiate proof with solid documentary evidences within the time limit.
I think what Hassan is trying to say here is that in the application you identified that your spouses' job would be done in March 2014 and she would then return to Canada. It is not June and that did not happen, so perhaps they are questioning WHY this didn't happen. So you should craft an explanation as to WHY this did not take place. Explain to them that the initial intent was to move at that point in time if your PR visa had been approved because you do not wish to be separated from your spouse. Since your visa was not yet approved your sponsor went ahead and renewed her current working contract in S. Korea for another year with the understanding that if your should recieve your PR visa before that contract was up that she was allowed to break said contract and to leave S. Korea to relocate to Canada with you.

This is how I understand what the VO is asking. They don't see why she did not return in March when you originally stated she would. What they see is she didn't return in March AND she has now renewed a working contract in S. Korea for x amount of time which implies she can not leave S. Korea until this newest contract expires, which would be beyond a 'normal' issuance of a PR visa for your particular office.

Is this starting to make sense to you? Forget all the other paperwork you sent in initially. Pretend it doesn't exist and now focus on the point that is holding you back from proceeding and get that taken care of.

amjad1002

Oct 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila phip
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
already sent
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 Feb 2016
Alurra71 said:
I think what Hassan is trying to say here is that in the application you identified that your spouses' job would be done in March 2014 and she would then return to Canada. It is not June and that did not happen, so perhaps they are questioning WHY this didn't happen. So you should craft an explanation as to WHY this did not take place. Explain to them that the initial intent was to move at that point in time if your PR visa had been approved because you do not wish to be separated from your spouse. Since your visa was not yet approved your sponsor went ahead and renewed her current working contract in S. Korea for another year with the understanding that if your should recieve your PR visa before that contract was up that she was allowed to break said contract and to leave S. Korea to relocate to Canada with you.

This is how I understand what the VO is asking. They don't see why she did not return in March when you originally stated she would. What they see is she didn't return in March AND she has now renewed a working contract in S. Korea for x amount of time which implies she can not leave S. Korea until this newest contract expires, which would be beyond a 'normal' issuance of a PR visa for your particular office.

Is this starting to make sense to you? Forget all the other paperwork you sent in initially. Pretend it doesn't exist and now focus on the point that is holding you back from proceeding and get that taken care of.
My wife state them and write a letter and discribe why she is here because Her husband PR In process and also she got letter from her employer and they mention that my wife can break her contract when her husband will get PR visa and she will move to Canada as she want to settle with her husband there.
We also send original new contract there is last date mention is march 2015.
She also discribe them why she renew her contract because we are in PR process that why also she discribe that my husband on spouse visa and he can not allow to work in Korea so we definatly want to move after getting my PR to Canada.
We send them this stuff on 17 may 2014 i hope my next GCMS notes will be ok.

aman78

Jun 11, 2014
aman78 said:
Hi Forum Members,

Help me to understand GCMS notes.My sister applied for my parents.

Applied - December 2009

Documents request(pcc etc) from parents -August 2013

Again doc request form my sister(sponsor)-option c

Last month she applied for GCMS notes.First 15 page are general names and dates.Some headings are like this-
FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Eligibility -1

INCOME ASSESSMENT DETAILS
Income assesment Details 1
LICO year -2010
LICO Amount- 46727
Minimum necessary income amount -46727

INCOME RECORD-0

REFUGEE SPONSORSHIP ELIGIBILITY-0

CORRESPONDING OUTGOING-1
created date 29/4.2013
Document type-Acknowledgement of Receipt
Status-Cancelled
All item Rec;d-No

ITEM REQUESTED:0

INCOMING:0

REFUSAL GROUND:0

ADIMISSIBILITIES
Criminality: 0
Misrepresentation :0

FEES

Fees1
Created date 14/12/12
Fee;Spouse
Amount required $550
Amount paid- 0

Fees 2
Fee;RPRF
Amount required $490
Amount paid-0

Fees 3
RPRF
$490

Fees 4
Fee:Sponsorship
Amount required -$75
Amount paid-0

Fees 5
Fee PA,FC
Amount required $475
Amount paid-0

DEFAUL 0

OTHER REQS
H&C:0
VERIFICATION:0

NOTES 1
Created date 2014/02/13
Restricted :No
Label-General
Text-Additional information rec'd from sponsor via mail on January 22 2014.Information includes an Option C printout.Information placed in NCB folder dated Feb 8 2014.Please retrive once application is in process.

NOTES 2
Created date 2012/2/14
Restricted:NO
Text- Transferred from CPC PILOT CODE ADDED FC4 FILE REGISTERED IN QUEUE-FQ4 DECEMBER 13 2012-THIS APPLICATION IS BEING TRANSFERRED TO GCMS FOR PROCESSING .THEREFORE FEE RECEIPT D111111111 IN THE AMOUNT OF$1100 HAS BEEN DE-ALLOCATED AND UNRESERVED.JF/CPCM.

Please help us to understand the status of our application.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

HELP ME PLEASE.

amjad1002

Oct 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila phip
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
already sent
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 Feb 2016
Alurra71 said:

And we never say cic that my wife will return to Canada on March 2013 we always state that when i will get my PR me and sponsor will move to Canada i dont know why they make this note we never say this that my sponsor will return to Canada after finished her march contract , i think manila did not read our case proper way.
Reg

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
aman78 said:
HELP ME PLEASE.
If you want to know the status of your parents application, there is NOTHING in what you listed to give a status or even a hint of where it is in the process. The last 2 notes state she sent them new information and it was attached to the file in January and there was a request for the GCMS notes in Feb 2012.Nothing else of value is listed there so what would you like us to help you with?

Also it is considered very impolite to highjack someone elses' thread and then get demanding when nobody answers you. If you want further help, more of the file would need to be seen to see if anything else is being done and you should also create your OWN thread so others will look to see you also need assistance.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
amjad1002 said:
And we never say cic that my wife will return to Canada on March 2013 we always state that when i will get my PR me and sponsor will move to Canada i dont know why they make this note we never say this that my sponsor will return to Canada after finished her march contract , i think manila did not read our case proper way.
Reg
Hopefully the new information she sent will alleviate the questions they have. Wait a couple of months and then apply for your notes again, and it should tell you something new.

Best of luck to you.