+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Ofocures, they cannot close the borders anymore. It would only affect them negatively in the election. The only hope for many FSW-O is that once borders are open for all on Sep 7, we were supposed to see PPR's raining. Well, if that didn't happen, I can't imagine the fallout in social media by FSW-O.
Fallout that would be disastrous than its current state? Oh please. They don't care about social media, they have relegated the criticism from social media to "a few bunch of disgruntled outlanders". The same social media is being used by the inlanders who are living in dreamland for being the lucky bunch this past couple of months.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Well, I think it's good news. They have increased the number of invitations for outlanders, which means that they are ready to process and accept them.
Lol, farce. Ontario invitees can't be categorised as "low-score" but many PNP-O from Ontario are stuck in the same limbo as the direct FSW counterparts.

Make of that what you may :)

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
I really don’t understand why the draws comin out after just one week of CEC draw. It happens on biweekly basis mostly just before the draw.

BC PNP invites 74 immigration candidates in Tech draw

B.C. has issued 7,601 invitations to apply for a provincial nomination since the start of 2021.

B.C. invited 74 immigration candidates who work in key technology occupations to apply for a provincial nomination on August 24.

The new invitations were issued through the BC PNP Tech, which is part of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP).

Those invited through B.C’s Tech draws must meet the requirements of one of British Columbia’s Express Entry BC and Skills immigration categories, which are managed by the Skills and Immigration Registration System (SIRS).

D

Deleted member 1050918

I really don’t understand why the draws comin out after just one week of CEC draw. It happens on biweekly basis mostly just before the draw.

BC PNP invites 74 immigration candidates in Tech draw

B.C. has issued 7,601 invitations to apply for a provincial nomination since the start of 2021.

B.C. invited 74 immigration candidates who work in key technology occupations to apply for a provincial nomination on August 24.

The new invitations were issued through the BC PNP Tech, which is part of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP).

Those invited through B.C’s Tech draws must meet the requirements of one of British Columbia’s Express Entry BC and Skills immigration categories, which are managed by the Skills and Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
FSW!

• Haha
Reactions: shank15 and dxdroid

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
This thread sure moves fast lol. I check every night and there are 10 new pages. Go through each one of them hoping against all odds to see good news. Border opening is the new benchmark now. If it opens as planned (which I think it should, given the sentiment on the ground and upcoming elections), then by September end we should see some real positive news coming our way. Either resumption of draws or formal resumption of pending applications.