+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
This thread sure moves fast lol. I check every night and there are 10 new pages. Go through each one of them hoping against all odds to see good news. Border opening is the new benchmark now. If it opens as planned (which I think it should, given the sentiment on the ground and upcoming elections), then by September end we should see some real positive news coming our way. Either resumption of draws or formal resumption of pending applications.
You should check page 397 for a good news :D

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Guys, pls my friend needs an advice. He is currently at “all stage passed” and expecting a decision from IRCC. He currently has a visitor’s visa and planning to move to Canada when they open to everyone.
Is it advisable for him to go with d expectation that he will get a decision while in Canada with a visitor’s visa?
What happen if paradventure he doesn’t get a ppr in 6months ?
He can't permanently move to Canada on a TRV. All he can do at this time is visit Canada.

He should make sure he has a return ticket. He will need to wait until PR is approved before he can import most of his belongings.

If processing takes longer than six months, he can apply for an extension from within Canada.

Keep in mind that he will only be able to wait in Canada as a visitor (he won't be able to work, or study or be covered by the health care system).

D

Deleted member 1050918

Guys, pls my friend needs an advice. He is currently at “all stage passed” and expecting a decision from IRCC. He currently has a visitor’s visa and planning to move to Canada when they open to everyone.
Is it advisable for him to go with d expectation that he will get a decision while in Canada with a visitor’s visa?
Haven't heard a worse plan than this in 2021. Why would your "friend" wanna go to Canada and spend a fortune on rent for 6 months in Canada? Since your "friend" won't have a legal status to work, they'll just be burning money. Let me tell you that's a lot of money.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Your friend needs advice?? Sure sureeeee

Reactions: Lulu69
D

Deleted member 1050918

The "friend" doesn't have an internet connection of his own but he just so happens to have whole ass EE profile lmao.

Ima scare this dude a bit:

Dude, CSIS won't track your IP or email or nicknames if they really wanna get that kind of info about you. They'll track your MAC address, so basically they're tracking your hardware. You can't hide from them at all so drop it.

(He might freak out and buy a new PC now lmao)

• Haha
Reactions: shanusharma01

sixtyby3

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I'd actually apply a planned version of this if I were the immigration minister lol. I'd define "kid" as people aged 0 - 6 years old because that'd help their integration into the society at such an early age. You get less points for that if your kids are 6 - 9 years old. And you get no points for kids aged 9+. No a bad idea lol.
CRS inside CRS = Child Rearing Score. Sounds like CRS-ception to me.

Reactions: Carmen01
D

Deleted member 1050918

CRS inside CRS = Child Rearing Score. Sounds like CRS-ception to me.
What do you do when you don't have enough kids in your country? Well you do the same thing as you do for any other thing that you don't have enough of in your country............

..............import them

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Quebec invites 502 candidates in Arrima draw

The Quebec immigration department released details for its August 19 Arrima draw.

It just happened after one week of biggest Arrima draw. Wth.

Reactions: Haku13