+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Why do they invite high crs candidates all of a sudden? There's fsw for that. Was that the normal behavior with PNP before the pandemic?

It made me think Alberta might have had hearings of fsw being shut down or altered which might have made them make this move. I'm probably wrong. Am I wrong?
Alberta pnp is the most pathetic one! No clarity at all,the sometimes pick high scoring candidates and other times as low as 300-350.
Don’t fret when it comes to aipnp,they are on some other level of high

Reactions: Tristan-XI

sixtyby3

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It's raining surveys y'all. Received this a couple of hours back. Feels very familiar. Didn't IRCC send something like this out a few weeks ago?

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: Jaycejay

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Copied:
It seems that our problem is kind of duplicated. First we are FSW the second least prioritized stream as per charts. Second, we are the old folks who are considered the real backlog for IRCC (part of this backlog is the old CEC, PNP, as well).

Apparently, IRCC is processing new applicants to maintain people's interest in immigration, so that potential applicants keep applying without being scared that they will have to go to the end of the queue and wait for years.

However, I do believe things will change suddenly. They can't just keep people wait forever! Alberta invited some FSW outlanders today through EE pool (saw that on FB group), which is a sign that FSW draws may resume soon. I think at one point FSW will be prioritized and hopefully they plan to clear that backlog.