+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I was saying the test and score dictate their future… that’s all. But that’s the way of the world.
Honestly, I do understand how you feel. I am really sorry for you. Everything is working like that unfortunatelly. You have to learn, you have to gain more skills etc. Nothing comes easy in our lives unless you will win a lotto or you have sime bad ass business idea - even then you have to work really really hard :) it is the same with immigration.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Yeah… I meant we know the system, and we have to tick those boxes to get thru and we can’t blame the system if we don’t get thru.
At the end it is Canada choice who they will let in and who they will not let in. It is their country and their rules, we are the guests :)

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Honestly, I do understand how you feel. I am really sorry for you. Everything is working like that unfortunatelly. You have to learn, you have to gain more skills etc. Nothing comes easy in our lives unless you will win a lotto or you have sime bad ass business idea - even then you have to work really really hard :) it is the same with immigration.
Can’t agree more mate. On point

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
It’s the silence that’s igniting the frustration and aggravating the situation. They should come out directly and tell us what plans they have. That’s not much to ask
I agree with that :) all of the silence is killing most of us I am a little bit surprised the way everything went without any communication from IRCC side. Lets see what will happen, we can already see that some people started getting PPRs :) next few weeks will show us if we were right or not

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I agree with that :) all of the silence is killing most of us I am a little bit surprised the way everything went without any communication from IRRC side. Lets see what will happen, we can already see that some people started getting PPRs :) next few weeks will show us if we were right or not
Well said bud. Just a little correction, I noticed you always say IRRC instead of IRCC. You might want to correct that later on.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
In a few hours from now Justin would visit the Gov. Gen. where he is expected to officially make the election call.
Personally can’t wait for these damn elections to be over. It seems some of the decisions the immigration department have been making are politically informed