+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
So to round up based on the info around the forum, IRCC is going to clear out the expired Outland COPRs simultaneously with remaining Inland/CEC applications, then wait for Border restrictions to be eased for "all foreign nationals"(potentially 7 sep but cases are rising) and then perhaps give PPRs/remeds to approved FSW-Os. So where are we on the Expired COPR & CEC application inventory? We should have an excel file on this to have some form of predictive analytics on this.
as of now I do not think people are really concerned with the amount of cases. Most people in Canada are vaccinated and huge majority if newly infrcted people are ones who did not vaccinate. They will put a strict rules, either you vaccinated and you do not have toquarantine or you will have to on your own expense. I will not be usrprised if they will say at some point that you have to be vaccinated to come there without any expceptions

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Wait how is it possible? How can you have Quebec pnp without job offer?
I believe it was due to Bilingual skills and IT NOC (2171). I have received following message from ARRIMA.

Objet : Invitation à présenter une demande de sélection permanente
Bonjour,
Le ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration a le plaisir de vous
inviter à présenter une demande de sélection permanente dans le cadre du Programme
régulier des travailleurs qualifiés ﴾PRTQ﴿ afin de poursuivre vos démarches d’immigration
au Québec. Cette invitation fait suite à votre déclaration d’intérêt dans Arrima. Elle vous
est envoyée en tenant compte des renseignements que vous avez déclarés dans votre
déclaration d’intérêt et de votre rang au classement en date du 9 août 2021.

Anuban2

Jun 3, 2021
I believe it was due to Bilingual skills and IT NOC (2171). I have received following message from ARRIMA.
Had you done anything to express your interest to settle in Quebec or they just chose you from EE pool? We have almost the same situation, got -10 points for age already.

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Had you done anything to express your interest to settle in Quebec or they just chose you from EE pool? We have almost the same situation, got -10 points for age already.
For Quebec, you need to apply for expression of interest in ARRIMA and for that, you need to have French skills (at least B2) to have a real chance to get invitation. It is not linked with EE.

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
For Quebec, you need to apply for expression of interest in ARRIMA and for that, you need to have French skills (at least B2) to have a real chance to get invitation. It is not linked with EE.
I didn't know that. Thank you for sharing... your journey is truly inspiring, especially for us who also tried the French speaking route. My husband has been studying French since 2018 also and we are waiting for his results right now..

Reactions: Jaycejay

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
I have a nothing-to-do-with-fsw-draws question.

Why so many indians in Canadian immigration Facebook groups, before they ask a question put "asking for a friend"?

Are they really asking for a friend? Or for some reason they don't want people to know they are asking for themselves?

I'm asking with respect, I really want to know.
Well you see, and I'm saying this being an Indian myself, many of our people are notorious for crab mentality. Thus people wishing to make some endeavours in life hold off telling it around until it's achieved so as to not get the attention of ill willed people. Case in point - our friend @navinball

D

Deleted member 1050918

That’s why I can’t wait for borders to fully re-open. Just eager to see the next excuse they would invent.
The email says April 1 though. That's before the CoPR exemption. Not that the situation has improved a lot after the exemption but still.

Reactions: Jaycejay

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
That’s why I can’t wait for borders to fully re-open. Just eager to see the next excuse they would invent.
Well, they haven't made any promises to resume draws after border restrictions are removed. Try not to have too many expectations in that regard.

Reactions: Seeker2020