+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
FTA: IRCC has processed more FSWP applications over the past 2.5 months than it did in all of 2021. In February, it processed the FSWP applications of over 4,300 people, compared to the roughly 600 people it was processing monthly for much of 2021. As of March 15, 2022, there were about 41,300 people in the FSWP inventory, a decrease of 4,000 people over the past two weeks. To put this figure into context, in the past 2 weeks, IRCC achieved what it took it 7 months to do in 2021 (i.e., process 4,000 people in the FSWP backlog).

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Is there any method to how they're processing the files after getting the ADRs? It feels like I'm the only one who hasn't gotten the PPR after uploading the ADRs over 10 days ago.

Last edited:

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
What I could gather from the tone in the memo was:
IRCC officer(who isn’t political) doesn’t want draws until June, because they wouldn’t be able to maintain their current objective of completing new applications on time (like they are doing with PNP and spousal).
IRCC knows of the huge pressure Fraser is getting from CEC candidates to restart draws, because they will go out of status, but noted that most wouldn’t even qualify for the draws because scores are too high for them(lol). Basically cementing that CEC only draws are dead and 2022 draws will be only high scores.

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
What I could gather from the tone in the memo was:
IRCC officer(who isn’t political) doesn’t want draws until June, because they wouldn’t be able to maintain their current objective of completing new applications on time (like they are doing with PNP and spousal).
IRCC knows of the huge pressure Fraser is getting from CEC candidates to restart draws, because they will go out of status, but noted that most wouldn’t even qualify for the draws because scores are too high for them(lol). Basically cementing that CEC only draws are dead and 2022 draws will be only high scores.
They will qualify for sure. https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/Randeep-Sarai(89339)/Motions/11528727#mip-motion-text-collapsible-text

Reactions: OneStepAtATime
D

Deleted member 1050918

IRCC knows of the huge pressure Fraser is getting from CEC candidates to restart draws, because they will go out of status, but noted that most wouldn’t even qualify for the draws because scores are too high for them(lol).
Fraser openly said to businesses and companies they cannot rely on any specific stream to keep the cogs turning. There's no going back from that statement. CEC is dead. High scoring CECs will be safe as always but the vast majority of CECs that are typically shitty candidates should start packing their bags. Canada doesn't need to import Walmart managers.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Fraser openly said to businesses and companies they cannot rely on any specific stream to keep the cogs turning. There's no going back from that statement. CEC is dead. High scoring CECs will be safe as always but the vast majority of CECs that are typically shitty candidates should start packing their bags. Canada doesn't need to import Walmart managers.
Most never make 'manager', The only position in a Walmart store worth having is Store Manager (150-180K) and dirty foreigners ain't eligible for this role. Best they can hope for is Assistant store manager 55-60K (need to suck some Canadian cock). The other 'managers' are just senior peons, basically they get to order lower level peons and feel good about themselves

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
They will qualify for TRPR, but not for EE (FHS) if all-class draw happens. Most won't be picked for the first several draws cos competition is stiff with high CRS scores.
Actually, they seem working to modify express entry system to include NOC C jobs too.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
The tone I’ve felt from Fraser in several interviews is that he doesn’t care about prioritizing one economic group, and seems to prefer the old style of highest scores. Maybe give more points to experience in certain sectors (this would be good actually). From the memo, IRCC got shat on by provinces for the low human capital immigrants during pandemic, so they are trying to improve their image with provinces. I don’t really see TR2PR this year as the backlog from last one is huge.