+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Haha funny France only has CEC and not FSW. Just go through the normal route, study and find work. If your job compensation meets some standard you’ll get EU blue card easily. Then 5 years apply for nationalité française.

p.s you don’t need to speak french to get a job in France, especially tech workers. Just know that not speaking French you’ll have a hard time living there, but that’s ok…
Exactly like Germany lol. I think people who have given TEF/TCF should consider France as of the "EU" options.

Reactions: Lc4life

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
WE DID AN ATIP TO KNOW ABOUT CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS ROUND SIZE FOR 2021 AND WHEN WILL THE FSW DRAW RESUME.

In today's public release by the govt, IRCC stated that it met its target. Maintaining Express Entry rounds at 6000 applicants until the end of July acilitated meeting the 401k admissions target.

The Operations Sector implemented a revised plan designed to achieve 2021 admissions targets with a greater focus on applicants residing in Canada (short landing lags), and programs with high rates of approval.

The CEC category represents the biggest source for 2021 admissions. The large round from February 13, 2021, helped to support the higher final decision targets in this category.

In order to meet the revised CEC target of 141,000 final decisions in 2021, an additional 25,000 person intake is needed by end of July. Applicants invited after July 2021 have a smaller likelihood of being admitted in 2021 with a 4 to 8-month window from invitation to admission. This clearly tells why the CEC draws stopped.

IRCC also said that In early 2022, if borders are open or the Order-in-Council travel restrictions are amended, the focus of final decisions could shift back to Federal Skilled Workers (FSWs). Due to travel restrictions, there is currently an inventory of over 58,000 FSW applicants who are unable to enter Canada to be admitted at this time. Only 2,000 more FSW final decisions are planned for the rest of the year

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
My guess is that this memo was released around June, shortly before travel restrictions were eased for COPR holders to travel

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Yes, at least according to this memo; who knows. If all conditions sre met I guess
@Psyoptica got ADR from London VO in May I think with all stages passed but PPR didn't happen and I think this is the reason. Suddenly IRCC started approving 45k applications per month, pretty sure all LVO's were also working on them as the memo says. The memo also says LVO's were retrained to work on CEC applications.

Reactions: Jaycejay