Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
How many appliances received COPR today?
LOL! True given IRCC it will give CoPR to appliances before us.

My laptop will get Canada PR with its spouse the tablet and dependent the thumb drive most likely faster than us.

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Express Entry applications
Last updated: November 2, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
March 14 and 20, 2021 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Huh? PGWP is given AFTER someone completes a degree! She never completed a degree and was offered Phd when she was in first few months of her masters!
Her prior degree (masters) was from India.
Basically she switched from a masters to Phd because it was more suited for her profile as per her guide.
Oh got it. Just wanted to understand why would anybody study PhD instead of working.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
March 14 and 20, 2021 ?
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.
You still have strength for this nonsense,lol.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
March 14 and 20, 2021 ?
I hope atleast this mofos change it next year. 2019,2020,2021 most messed times for FSW-O, I hope this misery atleast ends with 2021 .

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
30k for FSW and 14k for PNP. Those 50k are number of people for FSW which includes dependents.
There is also “only” 65k people in CEC. And they are planning 45k landings in the 4 months following that note(they achieved it in Sept.). Even if only half of those went to CEC, they should’ve easily complete all the non complicated cases by the end of Nov.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Only 150k people. And a big part of it will land on the rest of 2021.
They will be forced to invite more people soon if they want to keep the pace for 2022 as they also have an immigration target for that year.
Things don't finish after they reach the 2021 target. We have a new non-pandemic year to come.
There is also the TR2PR pathway that has a large piece of the backlog. I wish there was a document released with their numbers as well. About 90k applied when it came out and they probably have more dependents and less rejection.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Only 150k people. And a big part of it will land on the rest of 2021.
They will be forced to invite more people soon if they want to keep the pace for 2022 as they also have an immigration target for that year.
Things don't finish after they reach the 2021 target. We have a new non-pandemic year to come.
FSW draw soon.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
There is also the TR2PR pathway that has a large piece of the backlog. I wish there was a document released with their numbers as well. About 90k applied when it came out and they probably have more dependents and less rejection.
I don't have any statistics to back my claim but I don't think TR to PR is an issue.when ever I open fb my feed is flooded with TR to PR "finally I recieved PR blahs blahs blah....." and I have seen most aproved in a week or 2 after AOR .So that doesnot seem like an issue.(conditions apply-we are dealing with IRCC)

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I don't have any statistics to back my claim but I don't think TR to PR is an issue.when ever I open fb my feed is flooded with TR to PR "finally I recieved PR blahs blahs blah....." and I have seen most aproved in a week or 2 after AOR .So that doesnot seem like an issue.(conditions apply-we are dealing with IRCC)
IRCC said they will process 35k TR to PR applications this year and it also has a lot of duplicate applications from CEC candidates.

D

Deleted member 1006777

This is the major bottleneck. Because TR to PR people are fragile little snowflakes, their applications are given 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances to correct mistakes, whereas regular express entry applications (including CEC) are rejected at the first possible oversight. The TR to PR bottleneck will last all the way through the end of the academic year, by which point they will have likely restarted new TR to PR intakes. Don't expect processing to magically speed up. It won't.

Reactions: RSub