09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
genius77 said:
thank you :) my consultant told me that if they fight it out it will take years of hearing in canada court? ??? ??? ??? plus another expenses....kaya switch PA ang suggestion nila...

"tapos nagsend ako ng fax at email sa CIO to clarify to them yung experience ko i'm interested in this...can u give me further details like where ka magpa fax, email and ano ung ipinax mo at ini email? letter ba ito explaining further ur job description? kasi iniisip ko gawin ito even b4 u posted it but dunno where to address it? i also would like to send other docs pa, if possible and acceptable to them, plus pictures of me in the bus. establishment...any idea when they would probably return my docs?

would appreciate any inputs from everyone ;)

naisip ko din nung una yung pag-file ng appeal pero matagal pa nga. then ive read from the other forums na meron na gumawa ng letter to reconsider yung applciation. kaya ang ginawa ko eh nag-send ako ng fax doon sa fax number na naka-indicate sa NER na na-receive ko. nilagay ko sa taas:

[size=10pt][size=10pt]ko ATTENTION: CIO OFFICER
Please very important
[/size][/size]

tapos inexplain ko yung side ko kung bakit ako nag-re-request for reconsideration. i pointed which document was missed and what it means to prove my qualification under the NOC i was applying. i think you can talk to your consultant about it for them to file a reconsideration.

nag send din ako through CIC website - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/csu.asp

i suggest you exhaust this option also.

thanks genius77 :)

i did send an inquiry here before (sa link that u gave me) but they did not reply...ang alam kong reason y dey didnt reply is ung address sa form ko e contacts lang ng agency ko (di ako naka cc)

i plan to change the address and inform cio abt it saka ung plan ko na alisin na representative ko so that all correspondences are coursed to me directly kaya lang hinahanap ko pa ung nabasa ko dati na address ata to or email ng CIO where i can address this? anyone who knows? kindly message to me pls??? super duper appreciated ko po ito ;D

pwede ko rin kaya machange ung form how they will refund my processing fee? kasi agent's cc ginamit, at sa letter it was stated na if cc form of payment e dun din ike credit, pwede pa ba saken ma course back un? akin naman talaga galing un eh, till now wala pang reply agent ko as to refund issue.... :'( :'( :'( :'(

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
westpoint said:
thanks doc Carl :)

question: do u think it's acceptable to CIO na gumawa ako ng certificate tas ako pa signatory dn? content of it would be, that i am the owner of the bus establishment, i personally manage it etc...

or

should i make it affidavit like? with notary....
siguro nga mas okay na parang affidavit ang gawin mo, kumpleto lahat ng details pati specs and as restaurant siguro dapat nakalagay din kung ilang tables, pero diba internet cafe sama mo rin specs nung mga computers mo and kung ilan. Sa NOC mo na 0631, siguro mas iemphasize mo yung pagiging restaurant ng place mo. Guys pa share opinion nyo on this matter..Tinitignan ko kasi etong sa NOC mo sa cic website and parang more on food and beverages yung nakapost.

Restaurant and Food Service Managers (NOC 0631-0)

Restaurant and food service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurants, bars, cafeterias and other food and beverage services. They are employed in food and beverage service establishments, or they may be self-employed.

C

cc0802

Hi westpoint! check your FB inbox, nag send ako ng message dun kasi hindi ako maka post ng reply dito kanina. I hope this message gets thru this time. Pareho kami ng opinion ni CARL-- and yes emphasize yung pagka resto niya. If you will send photos, focus on the resto side of it :D

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
FD RCVD BY CIO 20 April 2011
Nomination.....
BD ENCASHMENT 28 April 2011
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
westpoint said:
thanks genius77 :)

i did send an inquiry here before (sa link that u gave me) but they did not reply...ang alam kong reason y dey didnt reply is ung address sa form ko e contacts lang ng agency ko (di ako naka cc)

i plan to change the address and inform cio abt it saka ung plan ko na alisin na representative ko so that all correspondences are coursed to me directly kaya lang hinahanap ko pa ung nabasa ko dati na address ata to or email ng CIO where i can address this? anyone who knows? kindly message to me pls??? super duper appreciated ko po ito ;D

pwede ko rin kaya machange ung form how they will refund my processing fee? kasi agent's cc ginamit, at sa letter it was stated na if cc form of payment e dun din ike credit, pwede pa ba saken ma course back un? akin naman talaga galing un eh, till now wala pang reply agent ko as to refund issue.... :'( :'( :'( :'(
@Westpoint> i am afraid if the agency will inform you of the refund...... OMG...... Did you ask CIO regarding the application refund or was it stated in the letter that your application fee will be returned or will be refunded??? You should ask CIO then, because it is the only evidence to your agency.

Regarding to your agency fee.......The only thing that you have to push with your agency is the fact that your contract says from the re-assessment to filing of the application UP TO the finishing line... Meaning they will STILL file and improve or enhance your missing docs or even transferable to your spouse' application without additional payment. In the first place they were responsible to make everything right para wala ng balik-balik ng documents or the worse is to receive NER. You have to fight for it Westpoint..... Talk to the owner of the agency. Make your appeal. Because for me, being the consultant they should screen up to the simplest word, grammar, presentation and everything until your application is ready to fly without NER.
My apology talaga, because i smell negligence on their part. Pinabayaan ka na hindi well armed sa gyera knowing that you paid for their services and expertise.

kikay081

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.27,2010 PER received Feb.16,2011
AOR Received.
Mar.08,2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Mar.09,2011
Med's Request
Mar.10,2011
Med's Done....
Apr.05,2011
Interview........
waived
hi love20.... ask lng ko if ang MR mo galing ba sa regularmail post office or sa DHL.. and ang MR mo ba does it have names already printed or blank lng ba ang medical forms nila.. thank u love20... :) :) :) :) :)

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
capricorn66 said:
Regarding to your agency fee.......The only thing that you have to push with your agency is the fact that your contract says from the re-assessment to filing of the application UP TO the finishing line... Meaning they will STILL file and improve or enhance your missing docs or even transferable to your spouse' application without additional payment. In the first place they were responsible to make everything right para wala ng balik-balik ng documents or the worse is to receive NER. You have to fight for it Westpoint..... Talk to the owner of the agency. Make your appeal. Because for me, being the consultant they should screen up to the simplest word, grammar, presentation and everything until your application is ready to fly without NER.
My apology talaga, because i smell negligence on their part. Pinabayaan ka na hindi well armed sa gyera knowing that you paid for their services and expertise.
yan talaga nakakainis pag agency... and they charge exorbitant fees..

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
received by G. Miller 20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011(PER); 09-03-2011(2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
sent along with other docs to CIO
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
kikay081 said:
hi love20.... ask lng ko if ang MR mo galing ba sa regularmail post office or sa DHL.. and ang MR mo ba does it have names already printed or blank lng ba ang medical forms nila.. thank u love20... :) :) :) :) :)
Hi sis! I received the MR thru snailmail. Nareceived daw ng post office ng March 15 tapos dinala na din sa akin the day itself tapos napansin ko March 14 naman hinulog sa Makati Post office ng CEM. Yun nakatype na ung name namin sa medical forms. Did you receive your MR na ba? May schedule na rin kami for COA seminar on the 28th Mar.

pinoy1028

Star Member
Jan 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2011
Doc's Request.
per received april 1,2011
AOR Received.
april 12, 1011
IELTS Request
attached,taken last dec 2010
Interview........
june 28,2011
hi forum mates!!
ask san ako kung wat to expect next..

my sister kc applied under NOC3152..she received her PER last february22,2011..
and today when i checked her email..there was 2nd AOR from CEM.. kelan ba marereceive ang MR nila?? maghihintay pa ba kami ng another email from CEM para malaman na for MR na sya?? thank you,,

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
pinoy1028 said:
hi forum mates!!

and today when i checked her email..there was 2nd AOR from CEM.. kelan ba marereceive ang MR nila?? maghihintay pa ba kami ng another email from CEM para malaman na for MR na sya?? thank you,,
hi pinoy! based on my experience, 2nd AOR ko march 9, 2011 tapos MR is March 10,2011 pero dumating ung MR ko by snailmail March 15. hintay lang siya ng mga ilang days dadating na din ang MR nya.

lizz

Nov 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love20 said:
Hi sis! I received the MR thru snailmail. Nareceived daw ng post office ng March 15 tapos dinala na din sa akin the day itself tapos napansin ko March 14 naman hinulog sa Makati Post office ng CEM. Yun nakatype na ung name namin sa medical forms. Did you receive your MR na ba? May schedule na rin kami for COA seminar on the 28th Mar.
ask ko lang love20, hinulog sa makati post march 14 di ba? ano yung date nakalagay sa MR mismo like date issued? at ano rin yung date sa ecas mo dun sa part na "We started processing..."

within manila ka ba?

pinoy1028 said:
hi forum mates!!

based dun sa mga katimeline nya, 1-2 weeks after that 2nd aor nareceive na nila MR nila, no email na for MR notification, after that 2nd aor, check mo na palagi sa post office
carl128 said:
siguro nga mas okay na parang affidavit ang gawin mo, kumpleto lahat ng details pati specs and as restaurant siguro dapat nakalagay din kung ilang tables, pero diba internet cafe sama mo rin specs nung mga computers mo and kung ilan. Sa NOC mo na 0631, siguro mas iemphasize mo yung pagiging restaurant ng place mo. Guys pa share opinion nyo on this matter..Tinitignan ko kasi etong sa NOC mo sa cic website and parang more on food and beverages yung nakapost.

Restaurant and Food Service Managers (NOC 0631-0)

Restaurant and food service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurants, bars, cafeterias and other food and beverage services. They are employed in food and beverage service establishments, or they may be self-employed.
tama si carl dito westpoint, hindi basis ang title kundi ang main duties, kahit na wala yung occupation title mo sa list pero you do the main duties and with supported documents acceptable yun, so focus ka lang duns a resto part ng biz mo, yung JD mo since self employed lagyan mo ng letterhead mo kahit kaw lang gumawa, eto siguro gawin mo, separate detailed JD, company profile with details on employees, you must have server/waiters, chef/cook, cashier, etc. Send mo official receipt ng biz mo, receipts from food suppliers

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
lizz said:
ask ko lang love20, hinulog sa makati post march 14 di ba? ano yung date nakalagay sa MR mismo like date issued? at ano rin yung date sa ecas mo dun sa part na "We started processing..."

within manila ka ba?
hi lizz! March 10 ang date ng MR ko pero sa labas ng sobre nila March 14 ang tatak ng Makati post office sa amin naman March 15 las pinas post office. sa Ecas ko March 10 nakalagay start ng processing.

lizz

Nov 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks love20, akala ko kasi mail nila agad on the day of date issuance, hinohold pa pala nila, siguro naka pile lang yun ready for the messenger na padala sa post office no? :)

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
lizz said:
thanks love20, akala ko kasi mail nila agad on the day of date issuance, hinohold pa pala nila, siguro naka pile lang yun ready for the messenger na padala sa post office no? :)
I think so, buti nga dinala agad ng postman kasi ung nabasa ko na experiences nila may matagal nadeliver or nawala sa post office. San ka ba manila din?

lizz

Nov 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love20 said:
I think so, buti nga dinala agad ng postman kasi ung nabasa ko na experiences nila may matagal nadeliver or nawala sa post office. San ka ba manila din?
cebu ako, sana within 1 week lang din :)

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
lizz said:
cebu ako, sana within 1 week lang din :)
Goodluck! Don't worry mabilis na lang un dadating. :D