AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
This is what I think based on what I see on the forum and others GCMS notes. However, please remember that every persons circumstances are different.

First 2 months - The highest risk of being rejected. To be more specific, around the time your medical is passed. Your R10 happens around that time.

You Hit the 3 Month Mark - In most cases, once you pass 3 months, it can be safe to assume that your R10 is passed. So no more PCC issues or the fact that you forgot to submit a document.

3 - 5 months - This is when the A11.2 check happens. If you are really eligible or not? Since this is a FSW-O thread, our eligibility is based purely on our work experience letters and education. Is our reference letters OK? Does it describe our duties clearly? Is it in sync with the NOC we chose? This is when dodgy looking letters get calls to HR managers to verify if the letter is genuine etc. This is a stage where you can still be rejected.

Once all this is done, it goes into security and background checks. Unless you are an international mafia don or a terrorist, I think most of us have no issues with this. The issue here is that sometimes this check lasts 3 weeks. Sometimes it last 12 months. It all depends. All nationalities are not equal here unfortunately. Your nationality and your travel history and any other RED FLAGS can influence the time you spend in this stage. However, since most of us are regular law abiding folks with clean PCC's, by this stage, it is not about IF we will get the PR but more about WHEN we will get the PR.

All these timelines are approx. Your A11.2 could start as early as 2 months too. Or as late as 5 months. Again we wont know for sure.

I think if you really want to know which stage you are in, ordering GCMS notes at the 3rd month mark is a good idea since by month 3, you have probably finished medical and R10 and we can know if our A11.2 is over as well. It takes 30 days for the notes to arrive. So by the 4th month if you don't have a PPR, at-least you will feel better if you know you have already passed R10 and A11.2

Last edited:

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Medical passing time has now increased to 62 - 65 Days for FSW-O as per tracker.

Reactions: astralsource

GT87

May 10, 2017
Medical passing time has now increased to 62 - 65 Days for FSW-O as per tracker.
Thanks for the note,
Does this mean that the whole process extends with this extension? In your opinion, When should people who submitted their AOR in April expect their PR? Is it fair to say that on average people should be ready to move to Canada in January 2018? :)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Re: <<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

at the same time hundreds of people had their PPR predicted on the dot with PPR Estimator :)

Many many are from this forum :)

Facts are:

- Each case goes through the same workflow and checklist
- Most cases are processed in a standard way and require the same documents
- Processed by same people over and over again
- Processed by same LVOs and each of which repeat the SAME steps with each application

The differences start when:

- Application is sent for additional check, approvals (by senior COs) or for ADRs.
- Different VO seem to have different processes in place

Correction:

- It seems like (i know some would argue against it) PNP applicants both inland and outland go through extra check of Provincial verification, thus the delay.

Based on the above facts, i can with high certainty conclude that process is predictable for most of the applicants, but not ALL.
Can you please tell, when you say ppl got it on the exact date as predicted by PPR estimator, which date is it mostly,?
I mean it generates 3 dates- the minimum time, the average and worst case.
I can obviously think it is not the minimum, which one is it out of average or worst?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
This is kind of Ray of Hope post ITA/AOR
Good Luck All!!!

AOR- 22nd May, 2017- Joining the long wait.

Reactions: astralsource

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I lived in DRC 22 years ago. The PCC I got was not the correct one. IRCC requires " Extrait de Casier judiciare " but I got certificate of good conduct that the embassy issued. The application was actually cancelled as incomplete, not refused. so I was able to re-apply once got the correct PCC. for that I had to get an new Profile and wait for another ITA.

What is the difference between application being refused or cancelled as incomplete.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Can you please tell, when you say ppl got it on the exact date as predicted by PPR estimator, which date is it mostly,?
I mean it generates 3 dates- the minimum time, the average and worst case.
I can obviously think it is not the minimum, which one is it out of average or worst?
For CEC, it hits the average very often.

You see those are averages, they give indication on how your app will be progressing, but as most will fall within these averages it is pretty accuate.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
For CEC, it hits the average very often.

You see those are averages, they give indication on how your app will be progressing, but as most will fall within these averages it is pretty accuate.
Thank you so much @andy108, you dong a great job.
I am FSWO, can you please tell is it average or worse in this for most cases
I am with no criminality, single and no out of country travels at all,
one job for 2 years, and just a CSE for typographical error in medical.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thank you so much @andy108, you dong a great job.
I am FSWO, can you please tell is it average or worse in this for most cases
I am with no criminality, single and no out of country travels at all,
one job for 2 years, and just a CSE for typographical error in medical.
Ah well, I am intrigued by this. I almost have the same profile. I am a single applicant with no travel history and one CSE regarding PoF. Do these things influence our processing time? Or no affect whatsoever.