+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Hello everyone!
As i have no other work to do then analysing cases on myimmitracker,:D
I just wanted to ask something-
As far as my study the average date fro FSWO for any progress(medical pass etc.) in their application has become stone cold on 65 days. Give or take a few.
Earlier this time was a bit shorter then this, my question is will this keep on increasing further as we go towards the end of the year? (Ofcourse my better judgement says it will as ITA s are raining and applications pouring) Or maybe it might decrease a bit? ( and my better judgement is just pessimistic)
Anyone with some views on this.
No one can say for sure. It depends on how they (IRCC) tackle with the applications. If they decide to distribute processing over multiple Visa offices and/or increase the work force, it might take less time. If they keep up with whatever their current situation is, then the processing times will increase gradually but linearly.

Jan/Feb AORs were lucky in the sense the ITA shower had just started to drizzle and they were almost half way through with their applications. The sooner you get AOR the better otherwise you will get stuck in the slowly moving traffic.

Last edited:

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
No one can say for sure. It depends on how they (IRCC) tackle with the applications. If they decide to distribute processing over multiple Visa offices and/or increase the work force, it might take less time. If they keep up with whatever their current situation is, then the processing times will increase gradually but linearly.

Jan/Feb AORs were lucky in the sense the ITA shower had just started to drizzle and they were almost half way through with their applications. The sooner you get AOR the better otherwise you will get stuck in the slowly moving traffic.
Yeah, you are right, we are in the middle and it will get worse I guess.

I think it is very unlikely they increase the work force, but yes maybe distributing to multiple VO may happen.
I guess I shouldn't have left my job, now all i have is to wait wait n wait.
Wish could become a sleeping beauty and be woken up by an e-mail from CIC for PPR:p:D

Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hello everyone!
As i have no other work to do then analysing cases on myimmitracker,:D
I just wanted to ask something-
As far as my study the average date fro FSWO for any progress(medical pass etc.) in their application has become stone cold on 65 days. Give or take a few.
Earlier this time was a bit shorter then this, my question is will this keep on increasing further as we go towards the end of the year? (Ofcourse my better judgement says it will as ITA s are raining and applications pouring) Or maybe it might decrease a bit? ( and my better judgement is just pessimistic)
Anyone with some views on this.
I am afraid! I think its not going to decrease! And I am hoping that it does not increase, like you said, against my better judgement.:)

Reactions: KiranK

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

I think it is very unlikely they increase the work force, but yes maybe distributing to multiple VO may happen.
Wish could become a sleeping beauty and be woken up by an e-mail from CIC for PPR:p:D
Hahahahahahaha! Everyone of us wants to be a sleeping beauty now:D
My state of mind.

Baahubali

May 18, 2017

Yes, we are in the middle and its not that bad for us. Hopefully we will get through in next 2-3 months.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
From your signature it looks like you applied on day 90 of your ITA period.o_O
It was 88th day actually, as February has 28 days. I had an unfortunate setback in life that delayed my application. Wish for no one to be in that condition. Still not sure I did everything right, was in such a rush.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
It was 88th day actually, as February has 28 days. I had an unfortunate setback in life that delayed my application. Wish for no one to be in that condition. Still not sure I did everything right, was in such a rush.
Hey, you must have done everything right dear. It feels like we missed something the pressure is such. I too still keep checking my documents again and again just to see if I did everything correctly.
I wish you all the best. Don't worry there is a reason CIC has given 90 days, so its no problem if someone has submitted file on 1st day or last Day, as long as your documents are correct, your information is up to date your are good to go.
What day you applied after your ITA is completely irrelevant to your application. (It only and obviously just affects the time of processing).
Its better to be doubly sure and apply late rather than just to apply early one makes some blunder or another.
Hoping for the best:)

Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hey, you must have done everything right dear. It feels like we missed something the pressure is such. I too still keep checking my documents again and again just to see if I did everything correctly.
I wish you all the best. Don't worry there is a reason CIC has given 90 days, so its no problem if someone has submitted file on 1st day or last Day, as long as your documents are correct, your information is up to date your are good to go.
What day you applied after your ITA is completely irrelevant to your application. (It only and obviously just affects the time of processing).
Its better to be doubly sure and apply late rather than just to apply early one makes some blunder or another.
Hoping for the best:)
Yeah, I am completely aware of this fact. This is the reason I chose to wait and do things properly. Thanks for the reassurance though. Yeah I get the paranoia you are talking about. Hopefully everything is fine! Best wishes to you!:)

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Oh I see. Well even I applied like in the last week of the 90 day period. Was waiting for FBI pcc and reference letter. All the best!

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Than
Oh I see. Well even I applied like in the last week of the 90 day period. Was waiting for FBI pcc and reference letter. All the best!
Thank you. I was also delayed cause of my reference. Best wishes to you too.