App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Ah well, I am intrigued by this. I almost have the same profile. I am a single applicant with no travel history and one CSE regarding PoF. Do these things influence our processing time? Or no affect whatsoever.
I think yes, did you sign in on immitracker? I suggest you do this because its very useful! I see some single applicants processed faster.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I think yes, did you sign in on immitracker? I suggest you do this because its very useful! I see some single applicants processed faster.
Yes, I did yesterday only. I will check it more throughly for such details. Thank you:). BTW did you get any reply for your CSE its been 5 weeks or so I guess?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Yes, I did yesterday only. I will check it more throughly for such details. Thank you:). BTW did you get any reply for your CSE its been 5 weeks or so I guess?
Ok! Nope, people report 30 business days and today is 28th day from CSE so I will wait next wek Tuesday and see what will come out of it. Sigh.

infix123

Jul 19, 2016
I have a question for the house, I got my aor 6th of April, 2017. My question is this, My job title during ITA(Software Analyst) is different from my job title in PR (System Analyst), Although the job function its still the same as well as the NOC 2171. My concern is that I hope it wont lead to a rejection of my PR Application?
Thank you ...anticipating for reply.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
What is the difference between application being refused or cancelled as incomplete.
I believe that an application is cancelled when it did not go through all the processes (checks and decisions outcomes) and mostly is rejected as incomplete due to some missing required documents. This happens mostly at the initial stage of your application. when that is the case, no further checks or processing are done and the application is cancelled and all the fees are refunded to you. It is as if they trying to tell that the application did not go through. It does not necessarily mean that there is something wrong in your application, but that it does not meat the minimum requirement to deserve being analysed. You are allowed to apply again immediately if you can fix the missing documents.

On the other hand, when your application has passed the completeness phase and is being processed ( examined) , if they find something that they do not like, by that I mean something like misrepresentation, security threat, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria for what you are applying for, then they refuse your application. Since it was already being processed, your application fees will not be refunded. However, if you paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in advance, that fee only will be refunded.

For Misrepresentation, you can be banned to apply for 5 years. I don't think you can reapply if you are considered a security threat or have a criminal record. Well, you can re-apply but will be rejected again unless you fix the security or criminality concerns. As for eligibility, wait until you meet the criteria to reapply.

I hope I have answered your question to the best of my knowledge.

Last edited:

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
I have a question for the house, I got my aor 6th of April, 2017. My question is this, My job title during ITA(Software Analyst) is different from my job title in PR (System Analyst), Although the job function its still the same as well as the NOC 2171. My concern is that I hope it wont lead to a rejection of my PR Application?
I believe they are more concerned with NOC. The Job titles are there to indicate which NOC you fall under. If the two job titles are within the same NOC, I do not see a problem. That is the reason they are grouped under the same NOC isn't it? One person can perform those different functions with the same qualification or set of skills. I bet you can even perform the two or multiple functions simultaneously in some companies or even in sequence as you move through your career. Even better, those job titles might share some common duties and responsibilities (not all) . They should understand that.
You should be fine.

Last edited:

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Medicals passed with two other changes.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been madearlier

Earlier Review of additional doucuments and BGC CHK was NA.

infix123

Jul 19, 2016
I believe they are more concerned with NOC. The Job titles are there to indicate which NOC you fall under. If the two job titles are within the same NOC, I do not see a problem. That is the reason they are grouped under the same NOC isn't it? One person can perform those different functions with the same qualification or set of skills. I bet you can even perform the two or multiple functions simultaneously in some companies or even in sequence as you move through your career. Even better, those job titles might share some common duties and responsibilities (not all) . They should understand that.
You should be fine.
Thank you...really appreciate and relieved

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Its the NOC duties that matter, not the title!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
April FSW-O are now passing on the tracker. Average 62 to 65 Days.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Anyone who has passed, kindly let us know here. Thank you.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Ok! Nope, people report 30 business days and today is 28th day from CSE so I will wait next wek Tuesday and see what will come out of it. Sigh.
Okay, don't worry keep up the spirits! Faith and patience are the key for us:). Update if you get any reply.

Reactions: astralsource

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
medicals passed yesterday 2nd June
Congrats on the beginning of the process finally.
At least they have started processing April files, good news for all.

Waiting for July for my medicals to be passed...sigh.:(

Also happy to see some progress in April zone. Wish you luck.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Congrats on the beginning of the process finally.
At least they have started processing April files, good news for all.

Waiting for July for my medicals to be passed...sigh.:(

Also happy to see some progress in April zone. Wish you luck.
Hello everyone!
As i have no other work to do then analysing cases on myimmitracker,:D
I just wanted to ask something-
As far as my study the average date fro FSWO for any progress(medical pass etc.) in their application has become stone cold on 65 days. Give or take a few.
Earlier this time was a bit shorter then this, my question is will this keep on increasing further as we go towards the end of the year? (Ofcourse my better judgement says it will as ITA s are raining and applications pouring) Or maybe it might decrease a bit? ( and my better judgement is just pessimistic)
Anyone with some views on this.