NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Thank you dear.
I hope that moron comes soon, i am so so pi**ed.
Moreover you guys will be shocked what transpired today- I called them and asked them that okay if my agent is on leave, call him/her ask my login id and tell me about my status. Another dumba## answers, don't worry Mam we are very up to date with the process its taking 2.5 months for medical pass. I think of jail, and stop myself from getting out of phone and killing her:mad:. i very politely tell her that lady this very very old news, medicals are being passed at 37-40 days as of last week. then she still is persistant on her stupidity, "no no mam i know we check all applicants on daily basis" I am super mad at this point and tell her to check my status and revert as that is what i am paying her for. She tells me okay i will e-mail you, I wait for an e-mail till 4 PM, none. i call nobody answers. now I am going there tomorrow and hell is going to break loose for them. I am putting a reminder on my phone for every minute " that jail time will not suit me" so that i don't kill anyone and reduce some amount of stupidity on outr planet.
Like seriously, these consultants wont make someone commit murder.

Is it possible you pull out of this arrangement by paying them off. I want to believe you wouldn't have to pay the whole balance if you pull out of the agreement now?

I think you should try this if it will work.

What if you have an urgent document request?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Like seriously, these consultants wont make someone commit murder.

Is it possible you pull out of this arrangement by paying them off. I want to believe you wouldn't have to pay the whole balance if you pull out of the agreement now?

I think you should try this if it will work.

What if you have an urgent document request?
My cousin had a consultant and he needed SINP badly since his IELTS scores weren't great.. but since he was an engineer, his NOC was in SINP list. He missed filling in for SINP multiple times since his consultant was fast asleep when SINP opens for a few hours when its late night in Asia. The smart self applicants would fill all the forms, stay in touch on the SINP whatsaap groups and when SINP opens, the guys would all press SEND and push their applications in! Needless to say my cousin missed out every time since there is no way a consultant will stay up late to apply for SINP. My cousin has now given up on his Canadian dream and is 1 lakh poorer! LOL

Reactions: KiranK

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
My cousin had a consultant and he needed SINP badly since his IELTS scores weren't great.. but since he was an engineer, his NOC was in SINP list. He missed filling in for SINP multiple times since his consultant was fast asleep when SINP opens for a few hours when its late night in Asia. The smart self applicants would fill all the forms, stay in touch on the SINP whatsaap groups and when SINP opens, the guys would all press SEND and push their applications in! Needless to say my cousin missed out every time since there is no way a consultant will stay up late to apply for SINP. My cousin has now given up on his Canadian dream and is 1 lakh poorer! LOL
That is so unfair and they keep leeching on new unsuspecting people. I remember my friend staying late in the night because he didnt want to miss the SINP opening window. I find it really annoying that these clueless consultants always go free after collecting people's hard earned money without doing anything.

Maybe it's time we started calling them out on this forum

Reactions: gurik and KiranK

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
First May AOR rejection on the Tracker. Another PCC issue :(:(

These PCC issues are becoming too many :confused::confused::confused:

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
I think all thi e applicants(FSW-O) who received PPR in last 2 days did NOT pay RPRF upfront.
Yes My opinion paying RPRF don't make application processing any faster. Some people who got PPR were actually requested to pay for RPRF so paying upfront does not make it fast at all.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Wait...what? @gurik is a girl?? o_O
Wait what?
My NOC mate is also a girl?.
That's quite interesting. We'll surely meet there then!
Hahahh.. Jk

I already knew that Astral is a gal, since I'd talked to her on forum before we met in this thread. But I never knew gurik is also a gal.
Though I dont think it'll be wiser to work on my girl-radar because my wife won't let me to! ;)

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Thats sad,do you have any idea what stream and what was wrong with his pcc??
He was FSW-O and the reason he quoted :
"PPC Chile not acceptable. Missing 1 document "Hoja de Vida". Also, PPC should have NOT been uploaded since duration of stay was 5 months at time of AOR."

So sad. It was a huge mistake :(:(

Reactions: gurik