+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I was also taking help of a consultant initially since I didn't know much about Canadian immigration and did not want to risk missing any documents. But as I went through the process I realized that it's a piece of cake and they were doing nothing but just uploading the documents provided by me in my profile. So I decided to continue the journey by myself and I dumped them. Fortunately the fees was split into instalments and I only paid a small amount until I got ITA. Also they had shared my profile login credentials with me. So I was not totally dependent on them. Anyways, I hope your application gets through soon so you don't have to deal with any stupid consultants again.
You were lucky, they told me all this no sharing thing after i paid them. When I realised that this was futile i had already paid, so I thought okay, maybe some good will come, they will be useful at some point. As pointed by @gurik i paid them huge amount of money for filling just 2 forms.
Even their lawyer was useless. Big Big mistake, as i was stuck due to this no sharing thing I had to bear with them.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Thanks ya.
Yea I would love to, and also my so called consultant is also on this forum,, see consults this forum and then tells stuff, the day i saw this i was shocked beyond comprehension, I was like this is my forum and you dumb lady are giving me advice from here!
They are WWIC (Worldwide immigration consultants) group, India. i am being charged 2, 50,000 INR for this sh*t.
Whhaatttt....!!!!
Like seriously?
I'm literally shocked to hear that an immigration consultant (so-called) first learns from here and then advises their clients!
OMG! This is now interesting

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Whhaatttt....!!!!
Like seriously?
I'm literally shocked to hear that an immigration consultant (so-called) first learns from here and then advises their clients!
Exactly! i was so shocked when she opened this forum in front of me, i had asked her about some PNP or something. i am planning a big post against these thieves, so that i can save others from being robbed of their hard earned money.

Reactions: astralsource

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Whhaatttt....!!!!
Like seriously?
Doctor Sahab,

Half of the people on this Canada Visa are consultants. Same is the case in the whatsapp. These reputed consultants in Delhi (Nehru Place), all their staffs have the fake IDs in CV forum.

I started my journey in August 2015 and....then made up my mind to apply without the help of consultants.

Well, I am a genuine PR applicant - proxy for my wife. She is primary and I am dependent.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
One possible idea to guess the consultant ID is the one, who does not have the signature and the details etc....:)

Reactions: KiranK and jpv2212

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Exactly! i was so shocked when she opened this forum in front of me, i had asked her about some PNP or something. i am planning a big post against these thieves, so that i can save others from being robbed of their hard earned money.
Charity work. Good one.

Reactions: KiranK

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Doctor Sahab,

Half of the people on this Canada Visa are consultants. Same is the case in the whatsapp. These reputed consultants in Delhi (Nehru Place), all their staffs have the fake IDs in CV forum.

I started my journey in August 2015 and....then made up my mind to apply without the help of consultants.

Well, I am a genuine PR applicant - proxy for my wife. She is primary and I am dependent.
Yesm now I understand many members on this forum seem to be consultants.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Got my medical exam passed today guys!
AOR- 22-5-2017.
Medical Pass- 30-6-2017
BGC- Not applicable.
IP1- not started yet.
Days from AOR to Medicals- 39.

Hope all goes well now and also quickly:)
Congrats gurik on your medicals.!!!!!! May AOR applicants in pace with the April ones!.

IP1 started now????/

Reactions: gurik

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes as rightly pointed out by @johnsyk you might pass meds soon, I have the same AOR date as you, I passed meds today. keep checking profile and update of any chnges.
Congrats! I'm super tense because I fear I'm going to get a medical rejection due to my Crohn's disease which requires expensive medication. My plan is to keep paying for my national health care and travel periodically to pick up a supply, but I read that Canada only allows you to enter the country with a 90 day supply. I wonder if I could authorize family members who visit me in Canada to bring medication for me...

Does anyone know if takes the same amount of time to receive medical rejections as it takes to receive an acceptance?

Will I probably get it today regardless?

Thanks

Last edited:

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I get your frustration dear, Just hope you get to know about your status soon.
Regarding your CSE query, I haven't received any update on that as well, will tell you as soon as I get one.
I think you will be fine though and will pass meds as of today or in day or two. Hope your consultant informs you in time though.
Thank you dear.
I hope that moron comes soon, i am so so pi**ed.
Moreover you guys will be shocked what transpired today- I called them and asked them that okay if my agent is on leave, call him/her ask my login id and tell me about my status. Another dumba## answers, don't worry Mam we are very up to date with the process its taking 2.5 months for medical pass. I think of jail, and stop myself from getting out of phone and killing her:mad:. i very politely tell her that lady this very very old news, medicals are being passed at 37-40 days as of last week. then she still is persistant on her stupidity, "no no mam i know we check all applicants on daily basis" I am super mad at this point and tell her to check my status and revert as that is what i am paying her for. She tells me okay i will e-mail you, I wait for an e-mail till 4 PM, none. i call nobody answers. now I am going there tomorrow and hell is going to break loose for them. I am putting a reminder on my phone for every minute " that jail time will not suit me" so that i don't kill anyone and reduce some amount of stupidity on outr planet.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Hey guys.

I guess it'll be 2 months or so for most of the members of this thread to get their ppr and land there.

I was thinking why not to discuss about our city/province of destination.

We can share it and if it's the same, we could also meet up at there personally after landing.

This thread feels quite a nice way of staying in touch with one another online.

We all could also one day get together and enjoy the celebration of being in a new country and new life.

What say?

I'm planning to land in Toronto.
I was also thinking the same " We can share it and if it's the same, we could also meet up at there personally after landing."

I just love to meet peope who I have never met b4 but still share something in common.

But everyone gets busy after their landing to find a job and get settled.

But I still like the thought!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jpv2212

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
@astralsource what was your message for IP1 before it went to NA? Was it "Your application is in progress. Next step is to conduct background check" or "Your background check is in progress"?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I think that as we all have now concluded that Background check never stops, even after R10 is passed and file shows NA, also as pointed out by legalfalcon, its at the NA stage that most of our background ic checked and that includes eligibility and criminality first and later followed by secirity at IP2 stage. So i think the good thing that we know from your call is that they are definitely working on your file. Also i'd like to mention it here that legalfalcon had pointed it out in one of his posts that after R10, mostly criminality is checked first before eligibility. So maybe as you mentioned earlier that you had an extensive travel history, maybe its taking long there for your application. Lastly we have the lazy VO to blame also;). Jokes apart, It is all speculation though. Wish you luck and quick PPR.

P.S- have you ordered GCMS notes?
Thanks @gurik. I just ordered GCMS notes about 30 minutes back! I am on day 81 so I figured that if notes takes 30 days to come, it will come when I am around day 110. If I get my PPR by then, well and good. If I don't, atleast I will know where I stand!

Reactions: gurik