<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He was FSW-O and the reason he quoted :
"PPC Chile not acceptable. Missing 1 document "Hoja de Vida". Also, PPC should have NOT been uploaded since duration of stay was 5 months at time of AOR."

So sad. It was a huge mistake :(:(
Hoja de Vida is Curriculum Vitae. Are you saying we needed to upload a CV with our PR Application???

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hoja de Vida is Curriculum Vitae. Are you saying we needed to upload a CV with our PR Application???
I'm not from Chile so I wouldnt know what "Hoja de Vida" is all about.
I just quoted the reason he gave for his refusal.

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know the time zone and working hours for IRCC?

If I got my ghost email this morning, should I expect a medical decision by the end of the day?

Do they take longer for rejections / medical fairness letters than for telling people that they passed?

Thanks

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
"PPC Chile not acceptable. Missing 1 document "Hoja de Vida". Also, PPC should have NOT been uploaded since duration of stay was 5 months at time of AOR."

What does that mean?they refused him because he uploaded a pcc that is not needed??

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016

It is part of Chile PCC I guess...

You can apply for a Certificado de Antecedentes para Fines Especiales and an original Hoja de vida del Conductor at your nearest Chilean embassy or consulate or online at Servicio de Registro Civil e Identificación (available in Spanish only) with your “RUT” or your “RUN”.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/central-south-amer/chile.asp

I guess one needs to apply with both documents. He probably got just one?

I don't think giving a PCC for 5 month stay is an issue. Just that he might have given it incorrectly (not fully) while giving. What he would have meant as mistake is that that he should have skipped giving PCC for Chile altogether as the stay was only for 5 months. Instead he gave and didn't it completely.

Reactions: astralsource

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
It is part of Chile PCC I guess...

You can apply for a Certificado de Antecedentes para Fines Especiales and an original Hoja de vida del Conductor at your nearest Chilean embassy or consulate or online at Servicio de Registro Civil e Identificación (available in Spanish only) with your “RUT” or your “RUN”.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/central-south-amer/chile.asp

I guess one needs to apply with both documents. He probably got just one?

I don't think giving a PCC for 5 month stay is an issue. Just that he might have given it incorrectly (not fully) while giving. What he would have meant as mistake is that that he should have skipped giving PCC for Chile altogether as the stay was only for 5 months. Instead he gave and didn't it completely.
But if he submitted a document that is not needed in the first place he shouldnt have a rejection even if it is incomplete

Reactions: Zoide

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
But if he submitted a document that is not needed in the first place he shouldnt have a rejection even if it is incomplete
Officer could have assumed that he needed a PCC and might not have bothered to sum up his stay in Chile as PCC has already been provided. Just guessing.. I think when they see a PCC, they naturally assume that applicant got one because he needed it.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Like seriously, these consultants wont make someone commit murder.

Is it possible you pull out of this arrangement by paying them off. I want to believe you wouldn't have to pay the whole balance if you pull out of the agreement now?

I think you should try this if it will work.

What if you have an urgent document request?
That's exactly what I am going to threaten them tomorrow, that who will be responsible then? and I will be dragging them off to a bloody consumer court. You won't believe the reason the head of the company gave me when i complained and confronted him of the agent not checking my documents. he said," I understand blah blah, i will tell them to check carefull now onwards blah blah, these women (my employees) work very hard and are bothered so much by clients for little things and queries, plus they have family issues also, some have bf problems, I sometimes help them sort out these matters, so sometimes someone is upset so things happen, but dont worry i will take care."
I was staring at him like, what are you saying you F**king stupid old man? what are they being paid for then if they can't handle queries, who cares they have issues, everyone has, then they should sit home and stop ruining people's lives here veacause of their issues. This was the brutal murder of professionalism that i witnessed. I just didn't wanted any negativity in my file so i let it be and didn't pursued it.

I cannot back out now as they have taken a blank cheque from me, signed contract and all this. All i hope now is that I get my PPR without issues and get free of them.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Even if it sounds somewhat stupid now, but till today I was also thinking that @KiranK is also a guy!
The reason is that Kiran is a unisex name in our country. So I mistaken her as him!

How do you know @KiranK is a girl? I am wrong for the third time. 1st @astralsource 2nd @gurik 3rd @KiranK.

I need to get some radars from Israel, I hear they have the best in the world. :):):):)

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Reactions: KiranK

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
That's exactly what I am going to threaten them tomorrow, that who will be responsible then? and I will be dragging them off to a bloody consumer court. You won't believe the reason the head of the company gave me when i complained and confronted him of the agent not checking my documents. he said," I understand blah blah, i will tell them to check carefull now onwards blah blah, these women (my employees) work very hard and are bothered so much by clients for little things and queries, plus they have family issues also, some have bf problems, I sometimes help them sort out these matters, so sometimes someone is upset so things happen, but dont worry i will take care."
I was staring at him like, what are you saying you F**king stupid old man? what are they being paid for then if they can't handle queries, who cares they have issues, everyone has, then they should sit home and stop ruining people's lives here veacause of their issues. This was the brutal murder of professionalism that i witnessed. I just didn't wanted any negativity in my file so i let it be and didn't pursued it.

I cannot back out now as they have taken a blank cheque from me, signed contract and all this. All i hope now is that I get my PPR without issues and get free of them.
w

Woooooooooooow, this is what you have been going through? You are a very patient man. Someone trying to ruin my dream because of some bf issues or the company understaffed, I will be taking the next care to the Consumer Protection Council. You need to keep up on their head till when your PPR comes since you can opt out of the agreement. I hope it goes well. But Bro, you are a very patient man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
w

Woooooooooooow, this is what you have been going through? You are a very patient man. Someone trying to ruin my dream because of some bf issues or the company understaffed, I will be taking the next care to the Consumer Protection Council. You need to keep up on their head till when your PPR comes since you can opt out of the agreement. I hope it goes well. But Bro, you are a very patient man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was very difficult, I had to file e-apr, docs pressure, couldn't trust these morons, didn't wanted to get involved in a case with them (though I considered), as didn't wanted any delays and problems in my file. So i just let it be.

Last edited:

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
It was very difficult, I had to file e-apr, docs pressure, couldn't trust these morons, didn't wanted to get involved in a case with them (though I considered), as didn't wanted any delays and problems in my file. So i just let it be. Though i still have saved all data and e-mail conversations in case i decide to pursue a case, but still till CoPR, I'd hold that thought.
Like you said, let it be. Not worth the trouble.
It is well. I hope your dreams come true.

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
can you share your timeline? my timeline is given on my signature. i am just so so so confused now! coz today i see some new changes,, as like my review of eligibility and review of additional docs are showing "we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements" and " The additional docs provided are being reviewd" respectively. I am sure yesterday when i checked the statuses were different.
ITA 14th April AOR 20th May Meds passed 28th June. Thats all I know sadly. Don't know what stage I am on now.