Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
scorpionjot said:
Guys, how to write the experience letter if am working in the same organization since 2008.

Earlier I joined as HR Assistant but later on promoted as HR Manager in the same org.

How to write the main duties performed in the experience letter. :)
you must have a letter as mentioned on the website provided that the manager position is maintained for atleast 1 year and roles an responsibilities match the NOC code 0112

scorpionjot

Jun 21, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Sep/14
Nomination.....
19/Dec/14
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
<br>2nd Line : 10/Mar/15<br><b>New SL :</b> 05/Dec/14
Med's Request
Waiting..
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
soon. ;-)
VISA ISSUED...
soon.
LANDED..........
soon. [img]http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/canada/graphics-canada-031083.gif [/img]
thanks naush135. I have the letter...

scorpionjot

Jun 21, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Sep/14
Nomination.....
19/Dec/14
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting..
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
soon. ;-)
VISA ISSUED...
soon.
LANDED..........
soon. [img]http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/canada/graphics-canada-031083.gif [/img]
guys, any update ??? :D

scorpionjot

Jun 21, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Sep/14
Nomination.....
19/Dec/14
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting..
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
soon. ;-)
VISA ISSUED...
soon.
LANDED..........
Guys,

I have 2 questions?

1. Will there be physical enquiry or telephonic enquiry?
2. Will there be any interview for FSWP?

Thanks..

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the past both kind of enquiries have been witnessed: physical visits n calls / mails

Interview can only happen for few cases wherein CHC has some queries else majority of interviews are waived off

nayan.pala

Jun 30, 2014
naush135 said:
you must have a letter as mentioned on the website provided that the manager position is maintained for atleast 1 year and roles an responsibilities match the NOC code 0112
Can anyone share the actual reference letter that they have received from their Supervisors or HR Managers?

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC cap page updated... 2 applications in HR now...
Any luck anybody??

nayan.pala

Jun 30, 2014
One concern i had regarding my education documents, My Bachelor's certificate shows my mother's name as "YASHODHRA" whereas my Master's certificate shows name as "YASHODHARA", ('A' is extra), and My Passport & My Birth Certificate shows my mother's name as "HASUMATI", dont know what to do with this. Her Maiden name is "YASHODHRA" & after marriage it was changed to "HASUMATI" (not officially).What will i need to do to set this right? Can someone help pls.................

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get affidavit made for the same and apply for document correction.

nayan.pala

Jun 30, 2014
sm9 said:
Get affidavit made for the same and apply for document correction.
Thanks for the reply...,

Do you mean affidavit stating that "Yashodhra" is the maiden name and Hasumati is the name after marriage. ?

One more thing forgot to mention that My Mother is no more.... so affidavit needs to be sworn by who ?

And you meant document correction for which documents ?

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get an affidavit sworn by ur dad or may be you can also sworn in mentioning your mother is no more. Get one name on all the document like birth certificate, passport, certificates etc.
I would suggest do not change passport name. The name you had on passport keep it same for all docs. In this case send a request for all revised documents but do not stop your application process. Send ur package with affidavit n say that you have applied for new docs.

My husbands birth certificate had the same issue. we have applied for corrected one.

nayan.pala

Jun 30, 2014
sm9 said:
Get an affidavit sworn by ur dad or may be you can also sworn in mentioning your mother is no more. Get one name on all the document like birth certificate, passport, certificates etc.
I would suggest do not change passport name. The name you had on passport keep it same for all docs. In this case send a request for all revised documents but do not stop your application process. Send ur package with affidavit n say that you have applied for new docs.

My husbands birth certificate had the same issue. we have applied for corrected one.
Thanks for the reply, So I will have to change my Mothers name in both Bachelors & Masters Certificates, and can you tell me who can do these changes? Mumbai University ?

Also, have you applied through some consultancy or you have applied by your own?

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have used a consultant. N yes you would have to contact university to get the name changed.
Though with affidavit things should work out but in case CIC asks for more documents so your docs should be ready by then.

nayan.pala

Jun 30, 2014
sm9 said:
I have used a consultant. N yes you would have to contact university to get the name changed.
Though with affidavit things should work out but in case CIC asks for more documents so your docs should be ready by then.
Thanks!!!! If you don't mind can i ask you which consultant you have opted for?