+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

SLehal

May 5, 2015
Mostafa.Mahmoud said:
Hi

I am almost the same timeline.... CPC-Ottawa ...App 28 Nov.... PER 16 Feb .... Medical request 27 May ...Medical done 28 May ...sent 10 June ... received third line update .... but did not receive passport request so far ...too worried !!
Hi,

Even my timeline is similar but no PPR yet.......App filed 12 Nov.... PER 4 Feb .... Medical request 8 May ...Medical done 9 May .... received third line update around 24 May.....

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dial that number and wait for all the instructions to go through. Once you hear the girl saying "if you have access to internet the information..." then you can dial the options 1 1 3 1 and get to an operator. The operator will email the CIC office closest to your postal code asking them to arrange an appointment for you that's all the operator can do. Then the wait game starts again for the office to contact you.

I suggest if you can do it at the borders just do that because it is much faster. The border officers might not like it sometimes but if you are nice and answer their questions you will be fine.

bluegirl08 said:
Anyone who landed in CIC office? What option to select after dialing 1-888-242-2100?
To make an appointment to CIC office

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Hello Everyone,

I received my Medical request on 14/07 but have two questions for which I have mailed CPC Ottawa but would like to get your thoughts too.

1) My spouse had given his medicals last year in September for his work permit .. can that result be used now or does he have to go through medicals again ?

2) I had mailed mine and my spouses Police certification to CPC Sydney, NS in June 2015. Part of the medicals mail also mentions to send the police certification. Is there anyway they can access the mail sent to Nova Scotia office or should we get new police certifications.

I spoke to the CIC phone line but the call wasnt helpful cause the agent dint know anything.

Thanks for all responses in advance.

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
Hello,

Does anyone send email to CPC ottawa this morning or recently?
I have sent them to emails this morning, but did not receive the automatic reply as usual.
So weird. Never happen before.

Anyone else meet the same problem?

Thanks,

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Hi Fsqsunshine,

I too sent CPC Ottawa an email couple of minutes back but dint receive any response. Although this is my very first email to them.

Thanks

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) Medicals are usually valid for a year. you can try and submit her medicals info sheet and hope they will accept although i suggest doing a new one since September is almost here and to avoid problems. It's up to the officer to accept or reject the tests

2) I am not sure why you mailed your police certificate to Sydney, the only time you need to send something to that office is when you send your initial application. I suggest sending a new one because it will def be way faster than waiting for CIC to contact offices and find files and such, that is assuming CIC would even do that.

dhamisy said:
Hello Everyone,

I received my Medical request on 14/07 but have two questions for which I have mailed CPC Ottawa but would like to get your thoughts too.

1) My spouse had given his medicals last year in September for his work permit .. can that result be used now or does he have to go through medicals again ?

2) I had mailed mine and my spouses Police certification to CPC Sydney, NS in June 2015. Part of the medicals mail also mentions to send the police certification. Is there anyway they can access the mail sent to Nova Scotia office or should we get new police certifications.

I spoke to the CIC phone line but the call wasnt helpful cause the agent dint know anything.

Thanks for all responses in advance.

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
dhamisy said:
Hi Fsqsunshine,

I too sent CPC Ottawa an email couple of minutes back but dint receive any response. Although this is my very first email to them.

Thanks
hi,

thanks for your reply. I sent emails to them before. the automatic reply usually come in 1 or 2 minutes. But today there is no response in half an hour. please let me know if you get any response. thanks.
btw, did you check your spam?

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Yes just did FSQsunshine.. nothing... may be there is a delay at their end ?.. how long does it take them to respond though

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
dhamisy said:
Yes just did FSQsunshine.. nothing... may be there is a delay at their end ?.. how long does it take them to respond though
Hi,

Usually they won't respond to the question you sent to them. However, once you sent an email, there will be a system automatic reply, which means your email has been received. This automatic reply is very soon, in 1 or 2 minute after you sent your email.

So you still have not received this system reply yet?

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Thanks SKguy,

I reckon I was just being impatient .. but no .. honestly I got it done cause I dint want to waste time when I got the medicals. Although I should have mailed it to CPC Ottawa instead Nova Scotia. Anyway.. I managed to mess it up .. Do you know how long do we get to submit these documents ? given then PCC takes almost 5 weeks if I am to do it again..

Also.. I do have soft copies of my PCC should I give it a try my mailing that to the Program Assistant and requesting them to consider with the Canada Post receipt of the documents ??

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
fsqsunshine said:
Hi,

Usually they won't respond to the question you sent to them. However, once you sent an email, there will be a system automatic reply, which means your email has been received. This automatic reply is very soon, in 1 or 2 minute after you sent your email.

So you still have not received this system reply yet?
No.. not yet .. but what do you mean when you say they wont respond.. why send them the email if they dont

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
dhamisy said:
No.. not yet .. but what do you mean when you say they wont respond.. why send them the email if they dont
just in case. sometime they may respond in a month. sometime no response at all.but if it is emergency, maybe they will respond in couple of days. you never know. but now it seems there is something wrong or delay with their email system.

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
dhamisy said:
Thanks SKguy,

I reckon I was just being impatient .. but no .. honestly I got it done cause I dint want to waste time when I got the medicals. Although I should have mailed it to CPC Ottawa instead Nova Scotia. Anyway.. I managed to mess it up .. Do you know how long do we get to submit these documents ? given then PCC takes almost 5 weeks if I am to do it again..

Also.. I do have soft copies of my PCC should I give it a try my mailing that to the Program Assistant and requesting them to consider with the Canada Post receipt of the documents ??
don't send soft copies of the PCC.. send the hard copies ASAP ..there is not point sending soft copies as they don't accept it and hardly look at it .

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
@dhamisy..just wanted to know did you straight away got the MR on the 14th of did you have a SLU before and if you had a SLU before how long did you wait to get the MR .??