+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rumel said:
Alhamdulillah...

Just got the Golden Mail
:D :D :D
Application received: 25 June
DD enchashed: 14 October
PER Received: 22 October
NOC: 2173

Thanks to Ashif bhai, Century bhai, Kolins, future_canadian, tamsam1 bhai and who helped me to send the docs successfully..
and

Thanks to Almighty Allah.

Dear Admin please update my entry.
congrats, happy to help

canada2319

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Dominican Republic
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to All,

What is the difference between reference letter and experience letter?
If my husband NOC 4011 has 2 years as part time professor at university (20 hours a week) does that equal 1 year full time experience?
What is the difference between university professor and lecturer?

Thanks!!!

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Congratulations Future Canadian. +1 to you. 8)

future_canadian said:
We received our MR and PCC request today!

Finally HKVO woke up and sent them.

Interestingly we did not receive RPRF request yet.

Also, our ECAS has not been updated and is still only 1 line.

Also from the forms we received along with the MR, I can see that not only the PA but all dependants have their own UCI numbers. The dependant applicants have 3 consecutive UCI numbers, but the PA's UCI seems unrelated. If that information is useful to anyone.

Info for reference:
App received 7 May
Fee cashed 30 June
PER 11 Aug
AOR 29 Aug
MR/PCC request 22 Oct

Spreadsheet already updated.

Every VO works differently, but does this mean our background/security checks are finished? If so that's a relief.

HAPPY DAY!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
The whole FSW program has 10 adjudicators tops. 500(total cic update each week)/10=50 applications processed a week by one CPA. 50/7=~7 apps a day. So, there are no teams, rather an immensly underpowered task force. I posted pictures of the GC building in Sydney a few months earlier and everybody was astonished how small it is taking into account that they manage citizenship applications, PR cards and economic PR streams (CEC, FSW, PNP). Moreover, CIC occupies just 1/10 of that building against the Treasury.
How do you know, or is this a guess based on the calculations you've done in this post? It seems reasonable. BTW it should be 50/5=10 apps a day, as they aren't working weekends.

akrstic4

May 31, 2014
Hi all,

Thank you for all your help in this great forum. Even though I haven't participated in it I've been reading it faithfully for a few months now. I have a few of questions for you guys. I have applied under NOC 1123 and my application has been received on the 30th of June.

1. When can I expect my money order to be encashed by CIC? I have checked with ScotiaBank yesterday and so far the money order has not been encashed.
2. How long could I wait for PER or NER approximately after its encashment?
3. I haven't heard of that many people getting NER? How often does this occur given the fact that all the documents are turned in properly?
4. My visa office is Vienna. If noticed they are slow and that there is hardly any movement there. Any experiences so far with them?

Once again, thank you so much for your opinion,
Alex

MILIND1985

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
25/11/2014
Med's Request
09/09/2015
Med's Done....
16/09/2015
Interview........
waived tlu verification
Passport Req..
05/11/2015 DM - 23/10/2015
torontoviadelhi said:
It is ICICI bank, went to branch couple of times but they said not charged, then I asked one of my friend working with ICICI but in another city, he wrote mail to Mumbai branch and then the information was out.
COngrats
Bloody Hell I asked my HDFCBANK to check whether DD hsa been encashed on friday still havent got any reply
even after couple of follow up calls :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku said:
Security check wont even have started yet. Security check done in last. Upon clearing security check they issue PPR.
Upon clearing Eligibility, CIC issues MR.
How do you know? Does this vary by VO?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ziyadok said:
Hello Friiends,

I have received my MR, PCC and RPRF request on SEP 30 , applicant from India under NOC 1114, I have got my PCC from India and done my MR now, waiting for my PCC from the UK as I was in the UK more than 6 months. I would like to know while sending the documents back to the embassy what are the documents I need to include?

PCC from India

PCC from UK

MR acknowledment from the hospital

RPRF payment receipt

Front and Back pages of Passports for self and dependents

Letter from the embassy for MR, PCC & RPRF.

Anything else reuired such as passport size photographs? and I am not sure at this stage if I have cleared the security and back ground checks. Please advise.

Thanks,

Ziyad
congrats

Just send everything they've asked for.

NH_2014

Oct 22, 2014
Attn - ashif_eee and all other users,

My NOC is 1123, and my application was received on June 20, 2014. Unfortunately my Bank intimated to me of the credit card attempt on October 15th, 2014, and when we inquired through the history of attempts it was the 2nd one, however, upon contacting CIC through rigorous efforts, on October 20, 2014, we got thru the call centre agent who checked and confirmed that three attempts have already been made, the first attempt got completely ignored by the bank. The call centre agent said she cannot say what CIC will do now. She asked us to email CIC, although there is no guarantee of what they will do.

I have gone through the forum in detail and have found out that in majority of such cases, application is returned. But we have emailed CIC to explain the situation to them and given them two options, either try charging the card again or give us an option of sending DD thru our representative, our friend who is in Canada only, and ensuring them of no time lag.

Will any of the two options be acceptable to them?

Moreover, in case the application returns to our representative, and he sends it back with fresh Fee form and DD, will all the forms that we had sent will be signed by us again in new date or old June dates make no difference?

Can we send old application with new payment form and an affidavit explaining our situation that we have only altered the fee form, or the entire application needs to be redone?

I request the seniors of the forum to assist me on urgent basis as we had done everything and just a minor glitch has led us back in the waiting line and we do not know what actions we can take now!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
I don't think so. The requirement is that you have been legally admitted for one year, not that you will continue to reside there for at least one year.
No, you are getting it wrong. The whole idea behind this option to change VO is to make it more convenient for you to communicate with the Canadian authorities during your temporary stay in another country when you lodge the app for immigration. Supposedly, I was legally admitted to France for 1 year 15 years ago. Can I chose Paris VO for processing my app now?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
future_canadian said:
How do you know? Does this vary by VO?
I know it because I have came across so many GCMS notes. Every one has same thing going on.

Every VO follows same procedure.

If you order GCMS notes fro your self it will be like follow:

Eligibility: 1
Criminality: in-process
Security: Not Started.

1 means pass.

immi93

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immi93 said:
Dear all

I have a bank draft from Royal bank (Canada) which it's issued about 2 months back ( drawn IN CANADA ) and there is no expiry date on it ...
can I use this bank draft and send it with my application ? or even bank drafts drawn in Canada must be issued no more than 30 days?

should I sign it ?
PLEASEEEEEEEEE someone Guide me

Vande Matram

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014 DD
Nomination.....
PER: 21-10-2014
Med's Request
19-12-2014
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 Third Line update: 03-02-2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 24-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015 Passpsort received: 20-04-2015
I received PER yesterday.....
June 23 applicant DD
NOC 1123 Self Employed
SS updated accordingly......

would like to mention that :
1) used old generic form (updated on June 17 and I had mailed on June 18)
2) did not write name in native language but written NA
3) left liabilities box blank

Best of luck to all aspiring Canadians.....

Status
Not open for further replies.