+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viv28

Sep 2, 2014
Guys, any couple here who filed two applications? Can we withdraw one of the apps at later stage? Do we need to forfeit entire amount?

Background of my case : My husband has already submitted app for 2173. To mitigate the risk, we are gearing up to submit second application with me being primary applicant. If my husband gets PER (app recvd date 29/7), I would like to withdraw.

I thought of using CC n cancelling it if needed to withdraw mine, but following strong voice of forumites, I shifted to dd..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
Welcome back, Future!!! Good to see you mate!! :)

Karma doesn't allow to welcome with a +1, else I was ready to shoot one your way :p

How are the butterflies in the stomach for the MR now? When do you anticipate it approximately? :-X

PS - Shah2014, red9999 and you were MIA for a while and seems red9999 doesn't plan on returning anytime soon - not sure why though! ???
Thanks mate, I've been so busy I haven't had much time to come to the forum. I have no idea when to expect the MR. But I sent in a case-specific enquiry form attaching some updated documents (renewed passport, simple stuff like this) do I am not sure if that will delay me or not. In my original application I informed them I would send these after AOR but who knows.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congratulations buddy.. Very happy for you.. going nearer to your dreams.. :)

migratecanada2012 said:
Received Medical Request today :p :p :p

Admins....Please update SS...

i435

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Oh dear, this is not ideal.
It might be difficult to relate your new communication to your old file if you dont have any reference numbers from previous years(UCI). However, you can always try to send it and make your best effort. If that works fine. You can search on this thread for how to do it - seniors have already commented before on this topic on this thread.

By the way, are you sure if you need to eloborate it or just being anxious?

Goodwork# said:
I have already sent my application on 12th June.

Now i want to send again new reference letter with more elaborated job description

can i do now?

gocanada2014

May 28, 2014
karanmarjara said:
14th may applicants not getting any PER (31 files pending)
Any Idea?????????
is these all applications has been rejected???

Any reviews on that!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am helpless now
Hi,

I am also 14th May applicant and my DD was encashed on 26 Aug. Still no news of PER.
This is really making me tensed. Are you also 14th May applicant?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pankaj.kumar said:
I agree with you that it is stated that job duties should be mentioned on reference letter ...

but if you see if some one has mentioned that he is software engineer or mechanical engineer or Insurance office worker many like you can't estimate from the job title name that what he or she is doing......

in my case its mentioned authorized person by stock broker and sub-broker by certificate granting authority which is SEBI.......

can't you see any difference.....
It doesn't matter what we can see, what matters is how CIC will evaluate the application package you sent. As sent, it is inadequate. If you get PER please come back and tell us all we were wrong, we will be happy for you and it will be very valuable information for the forum.

shb

May 10, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Request (18-02-15)
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-06-2015 --> SLU 26-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-06-2015 --> Uploaded 30-06-2015 --> TLU 04-07-2015
Passport Req..
Request --> 14-07-15 PP submitted --> 03-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
Received pp with Maple Leaf :)
LANDED..........
Soon...
One thing regarding my work experience letters.

I have an appointment letter showing my salary, hours per week and JD (But JD have to modify slightly to align to NOC in which I am applying) (Issued July 2011)
And then when I left my 1st job, I got an experience letter from the HR stating my duration of work and things like self motivated person etc etc. (Issued April 2012)

My ex-employer has agreed to give me a new JD letter.( which shall be aligned with my NOC in which I am applying)
Should I tell my employer to date it as 2011 ??
or should I tell him to give me a new reference letter indicating my JD matching my NOC dated (2014)??

Please advice.

Hello Canada

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-10-2014
Hello guys,

Any DD encashment for May 23 applicants? Hoping for positive results for all of us :) God bless us all :)

Goodwork#

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
i435 said:
Oh dear, this is not ideal.
It might be difficult to relate your new communication to your old file if you dont have any reference numbers from previous years(UCI). However, you can always try to send it and make your best effort. If that works fine. You can search on this thread for how to do it - seniors have already commented before on this topic on this thread.

By the way, are you sure if you need to eloborate it or just being anxious?
My NOC Number is 2132. It is not possible in this NOC that 60% of job description match with mentioned in HRD site. in my can only 3 to 4 out of 9 points are matching

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Oscar7 said:
I professionally work in the field of Change - and I know how Change works. Below are some nice thoughts / quotes on it. It is NOT a waste, it just needs some efforts my friend! :)

And yes one needs to shed those sensitivities, that's exactly the point of my post - need to broaden themselves!!!

After all one is ready to change their country, right? So we all are open to change after all? :) Cheers!! :)

Top 20+ inspirational quotes on change management for your change management initiative:

1.Slowness to change usually means fear of the new – Philip Crosby
2.Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek – Barack Obama
3.Change before you have to – Jack Welch
4.People don't resist change. They resist being changed! – Peter Senge
5.If you want to make enemies, try to change something – Woodrow Wilson
6.The key to change ...... is to let go of fear – Rosanne Cash
7.Our only security is our ability to change – John Lilly
8.If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude – Maya Angelou
9.The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress – Charles Kettering
10.Culture does not change because we desire to change it. Culture changes when the organization is transformed – the culture reflects the realities of people working together every day – Frances Hesselbein
11.The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence – it is to act with yesterday's logic – Peter Drucker
12.There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things – Niccolo Machiavelli
13.The rate of change is not going to slow down anytime soon. If anything, competition in most industries will probably speed up even more in the next few decades – John P. Kotter
14.Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future – John F. Kennedy
15.Change has a bad reputation in our society. But it isn't all bad – not by any means. In fact, change is necessary in life – to keep us moving ... to keep us growing ... to keep us interested ... Imagine life without change. It would be static ... boring ... dull – Dr. Dennis O'Grady
16.Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times – Niccolo Machiavelli
17.Your success in life isn't based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers and business – Mark Sanborn
18.Change is hard because people overestimate the value of what they have and underestimate the value of what they may gain by giving that up – James Belasco and Ralph Stayer
19.Change your thoughts and you change your world – Norman Vincent Peale
20.If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading – Lao Tzu
21.If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got – Anonymous

Agree with you every bit. Nice quotes too. Thank you for the same. Change should always be for "better".

My point was that, he was a new guy and i agree he didnt frame it in the right manner, his question. Can you please tell me why every one didnt answer the same way as our friend "aha" did? Different personalities. Now, it is debatable, who has to change. Whether the one who cracked a joke or the one receiving?

This a classical situation we come across everyday. Lets leave it for a day when the emotions are low and our rational brains are at their best :)

Thank you.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
katurik said:
App recieved on May 20th,CC charged on Aug 28th.waiting for PER mail.I see many apps recieved on May 20th got PERs.Little anxious about mine.Any clues? :'(
Be patient.

i435

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
I am sorry Oscar7, i couldnt relate both the posts.
What has it got to do with change? or being ready for change?

You mean since the times are changing and the values people behold are changing(kind of degrading), we should be ready to adopt to and expect people to be more disdain and scornful and we should be ready to get through lot of banter, ridicule and mockery?

Good to know you work in a profession that helps people understand change better. Good collection, i must say, philosophical!

Oscar7 said:
I professionally work in the field of Change - and I know how Change works. Below are some nice thoughts / quotes on it. It is NOT a waste, it just needs some efforts my friend! :)

And yes one needs to shed those sensitivities, that's exactly the point of my post - need to broaden themselves!!!

After all one is ready to change their country, right? So we all are open to change after all? :) Cheers!! :)

Top 20+ inspirational quotes on change management for your change management initiative:

2.Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek – Barack Obama
8.If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude – Maya Angelou
9.The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress – Charles Kettering
10.Culture does not change because we desire to change it. Culture changes when the organization is transformed – the culture reflects the realities of people working together every day – Frances Hesselbein
11.The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence – it is to act with yesterday's logic – Peter Drucker
12.There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things – Niccolo Machiavelli
13.The rate of change is not going to slow down anytime soon. If anything, competition in most industries will probably speed up even more in the next few decades – John P. Kotter
14.Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future – John F. Kennedy
15.Change has a bad reputation in our society. But it isn't all bad – not by any means. In fact, change is necessary in life – to keep us moving ... to keep us growing ... to keep us interested ... Imagine life without change. It would be static ... boring ... dull – Dr. Dennis O'Grady
16.Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times – Niccolo Machiavelli
17.Your success in life isn't based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers and business – Mark Sanborn
18.Change is hard because people overestimate the value of what they have and underestimate the value of what they may gain by giving that up – James Belasco and Ralph Stayer
20.If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading – Lao Tzu
21.If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got – Anonymous

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
i435 said:
Once you do -1, the CC is automatically converted to a DD in your envelope overnight while it is laying under the CIC's cold storage.

This is what one of my friend says but I dont agree.
I hope this satisfies your appetite for more humour.
If not, let me know, i can try to be better next time.
LoL!!

+1 for speaking the language which i could not speak.

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
and the OSCAR goes to... 8)
Buddy ever thought of FILM DIRECTION ?
YOU CAN... ;)
dont miss the opportunity if you have one in future... :)

Oscar7 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.