+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHELLY-8

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
shah2014 said:
@ SHELLY-8

I am not sure if there is any such evidence, but couple of resources (consultant & lawyers) have informed me that "exact copying" of NOC wording (even if u have excluded the irrelevant ones) may raise "plagiarism" concerns thus it shud be avoided. Your NOC is not in high demand, in my opinion, try to obtain "reworded" letters even if it delays ur app by 1-2 weeks.
Thank you for suggestion, I will put email to the head of companies right now,,,lets see,,how it goes but I seriously was not aware about this at all...

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
I'm 8th May applicant. DD not encased yet. Anything to worry?

om999

May 27, 2014
Thanks man....and also anyone of forum members from hyderabad can pay tributes to visa temple on behalf of all of us... :D :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilkur_Balaji_Temple
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Okay, yea feel free to check and do confirm to us as well. I would imagine it is standard protocol across the world for most countries to list the old passport # in the newly issued passport for tracking purpose (for expired passports as well as for passport changed due to any other reason like name or address change etc.). It seems a very logical thing to do! :)

PS - Your name is off of my red diary now! LOL ;)

PPS - Next week pandit, maulvi and priests are hired for the entire week considering the demand from the forum members :)

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Century said:
I actually find the clause ambiguous. By the term OR I understand only one (either country of residence or country of citizenship). By AND I understand both. Had they use the term "and/or", it would have cleared everything.

So, better, use your judgment or what other say.
Q 15 of the Generic Form

Hi century,

It does sound ambiguous, but let me try to put my perspective.

The question asks, "Previous countries of residence' as opposed to "Current country of residence".

Based on this distinction,

Case 1 : Person never left the country of origin

He shall not fill anything here.

Case 2: Person left the country of origin and staying in a new country (current residence)

He shall also not fill anything here.

Case 2b : Person left the country of origin, stayed in a new country, came back to country of origin (current residence)

He shall fill details of the previous country of dwelling (if lived for more than 6 months).

Case 3: Person left the country of origin, stayed in one or more countries, and now staying in a new country (current residence)

He shall fill details of all intermediate countries (in which lived for more than 6 months).

Case 3b: Person left the country of origin, stayed in one or more countries, and now back to country of origin (current residence)

He shall fill details of all the previous countries of dwelling (if lived for more than 6 months).

Regards

kakaberry

Aug 1, 2014
jayeshaminnew said:
I'm 8th May applicant. DD not encased yet. Anything to worry?
just before you, I thought to post my status so that members can motivate me. But your post itself is a,motivation for me. I am 12 may and DD not encashed as of today. Don't loose hope.

Mahesh Inder Kumar

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi but Now Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Doc's Request.
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
14-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-04-2015
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
14-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...............................
LANDED..........
16-08-2015
Hello All,

Got my ECA and now can score 23 points in education. Now I am filling my forms and rechecking all docs during this I found following discrepancies

1. In my passport my name is Maheshinder Kumar (without any space in Mahesh & Inder) but rest of the documents its showing Mahesh Inder Kumar (with space in Mahesh & Inder) please advise do I need to give any affidavit or this will work without this name.

2. As I do not have any family Name but in generic form IMM0008 the family name is required, please advise me what to write in Family name as leaving this blank is not allowing me to validate the form.

3. My wife surname is different in my son's Birth Certificate. its written Sharma instead of Prashar, please advise do I have to submit a affidavit for this.

Chirasha

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-14
Med's Request
21-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
16-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
29 May 2015
DanielCoutinho said:
Thanks for sharing your experience. But help me understand one thing, did you have 1 reference letter that could have been used for 2 different nocs or more than one reference letters that could do the same? The reason I am asking is because all my duties are in the same reference letter where my employer states everything I do. This is the reference letter I intend to use for both applications. I do have other reference letters to add but the duties described in them have nothing to do with the NOCs I will be applying for.
I had 3 reference letters. For Noc 1111 I could have used only one reference letter. However I had collected other reference letters which I could have used for Noc 1112. The truth being I had performed duties that covered both Noc's during the past 4 years. What I would suggest is make sure that the reference letters you send meet most of the duties mentioned in the Noc.

DanielCoutinho

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on December 17th
Nomination.....
PER received on January 16th 2015
Chirasha said:
I had 3 reference letters. For Noc 1111 I could have used only one reference letter. However I had collected other reference letters which I could have used for Noc 1112. The truth being I had performed duties that covered both Noc's during the past 4 years. What I would suggest is make sure that the reference letters you send meet most of the duties mentioned in the Noc.
That makes sense. Anyone else would care to give their opinion on the matter?

Let me try to explain why I am so aprehensive about this. And, in order to do that, let me explain things how they are. I have over 8 years of work experience though only my last job's responsibilities match any NOC currently being accepted this year. In fact, it matches 2 NOCs.

The name of my job within my company would be translated to "Logistics Coordinator, however, what I do is actually what a "Purchasing Manager" and a "Property administrator" do.

My employer has already wrote me a reference letter containing everything I do within the company (so responsibilities from both NOCs are in this reference letter).

Since I intend to apply to 2 NOCs, some people are suggesting that I have my employer split the reference letter into 2 different ones. One containing what is related to Purchasing manager and the other what is related to Property administrator.

I have questions when it comes to that as, in my mind, it could sound weird to CIC. You see, what if the same analyst that analyses one application gets to analyse the other one. He will hold 2 reference letters in his hand written by the same employer, about the same person (me), with the same job name (Logistics Coordinator) but with different job responsibilities... wouldnt that sound strange to you guys? I mean, wouldn't it be better to have everything in the same letter and the person analyzing it would only be like "Ok, what this guy does fit the NOCs description de is applying to, but I can see he does a lot more as well". Wouldnt that be better than splitting the responsibilities into 2 letters?

ashconnor

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
David_C said:
My application was received in the begining of June, i think it was the 2'nd
You need to wait roughly 3 weeks to have your payment taken.

Mine arrived June 9th so I need to wait about 4 weeks.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
+1 for the detail answer. According to your analysis, any travel between country of residence and origin is not require. That is the crux of the issue.

nskatcv said:
Q 15 of the Generic Form

Hi century,

The question asks, "Previous countries of residence' as opposed to "Current country of residence".

Case 2: Person left the country of origin and staying in a new country (current residence)

Case 2b : Person left the country of origin, stayed in a new country, came back to country of origin (current residence)

He shall fill details of the previous country of dwelling (if lived for more than 6 months).

Case 3: Person left the country of origin, stayed in one or more countries, and now staying in a new country (current residence)

He shall fill details of all intermediate countries (in which lived for more than 6 months).

Case 3b: Person left the country of origin, stayed in one or more countries, and now back to country of origin (current residence)

He shall fill details of all the previous countries of dwelling (if lived for more than 6 months).

Regards

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Use one reference letter. For your job details, use two setions:

Role Playing as Purchase Manager:
Role 1
Role 2
:
:
Role N

Role Playing as Property Administrator:
Role 1
Role 2
:
:
Role N

DanielCoutinho said:
That makes sense. Anyone else would care to give their opinion on the matter?

Let me try to explain why I am so aprehensive about this. And, in order to do that, let me explain things how they are. I have over 8 years of work experience though only my last job's responsibilities match any NOC currently being accepted this year. In fact, it matches 2 NOCs.

The name of my job within my company would be translated to "Logistics Coordinator, however, what I do is actually what a "Purchasing Manager" and a "Property administrator" do.

My employer has already wrote me a reference letter containing everything I do within the company (so responsibilities from both NOCs are in this reference letter).

Since I intend to apply to 2 NOCs, some people are suggesting that I have my employer split the reference letter into 2 different ones. One containing what is related to Purchasing manager and the other what is related to Property administrator.

I have questions when it comes to that as, in my mind, it could sound weird to CIC. You see, what if the same analyst that analyses one application gets to analyse the other one. He will hold 2 reference letters in his hand written by the same employer, about the same person (me), with the same job name (Logistics Coordinator) but with different job responsibilities... wouldnt that sound strange to you guys? I mean, wouldn't it be better to have everything in the same letter and the person analyzing it would only be like "Ok, what this guy does fit the NOCs description de is applying to, but I can see he does a lot more as well". Wouldnt that be better than splitting the responsibilities into 2 letters?

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:
Q 15 of the Generic Form

Hi century,

Regards
What for this case:

Case 4: Person left the country of origin, Visited a X country on Visit visa (less than 6 months), later came to country of origin , then went to the same X country on work visa and this X country became current country of residence

In this case, Your theory says ( and I strongly believe) no need to mention in Generic form

But should we include these travels in Travels form or not, as this X country is the current country of residence :D :D

I feel that we should mention in the Travels form as at the time of visit that X country was not his country of residence. (Point to Argue)

Folks its for you, to argue ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.