+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the Generic form application, point 12 states :
"Previous countries of residence: During the past five years have you lived in any country other than your country of citizenship or your country of residence (indicated above) for more than six months"

I answered "No", because I have only lived the country of citizenship and country of residence, but I am not sure now if I should include them anyway the same way you recommended about the travels. What do you suggest?

--

Do we need to mention the travels in

Generic form

and

Travels form

plz suggest

adnanbd

May 11, 2014
I have completed all my documents under NOC 0121 category... Hopefully will send the documents tomorrow..Is there any chance that i can catch the CAP under NOC 00121...

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Generic Form
Suppose that your current country of residence is Moon for last 2 year (2012-2014). Before that you were in country Mars (it is your country of Citizenship).

So for question 10, you gave your current country of residence Moon.

Now come to question 12. It asked if you reside any country other than indicated above (Q-10: that is Moon) for 6 months or more, give details.

So you will give details of Mars.

Travel Form:

As you are now residence of Moon. During this residence you travel Earth, Venus, and Saturn.

So your travel should be like this:

Time Duration Destination Purpose of Travel
Jan 2004- Dec 2011 8 years Niagara, Canada Country of origin
Mar 2012-Mar 2012 5-days Cater, Venus Training
Feb 2013- Mar 2012 2-month Niagara, Canada Trips/family visit
July 2014- July 2014 20-day 7-ring, Saturn Business

Suggestion only. Note that some people may differ. :-X :-X

visa_4all said:
Last question if you don't mind, in the Generic form application, point 12 states :
"Previous countries of residence: During the past five years have you lived in any country other than your country of citizenship or your country of residence (indicated above) for more than six months"

I answered "No", because I have only lived the country of citizenship and country of residence, but I am not sure now if I should include them anyway the same way you recommended about the travels. What do you suggest?

Thank you again!!

Generic form

and

Travels form

plz suggest

plz suggest

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
visa_4all said:

--

Generic form

and

Travels form

plz suggest
It is a redendancy in this question of the generic form and travels form

the CIC has not mentioned in a correct manner

It says

During the past 5 years have you lived in any country other that your country of citizenship (for eg. India) or country of residence (for eg. Singapore) INDICATED ABOVE for more than 6 months?

This means,

If you are presently living in Singapore (country of residence)

Some people say we should not include and some say othe other way.

according to me , as Singapore if ur country of residence, you should not mention this.

and in the travel forms also no need to mention this , as it is ur residence country, and here comes one more situation

where one visits singapore as visitor and stays 6 months , then he should mention his 6 months stay in singapore in generic as well as travels form.

this is only my opinion

seniors or experts plz advice

momnani

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Point 12 specifically asks if you have lived for more than 6 months. So you have done right by answering "NO" to this question. As you have already mentioned that you have lived in Country of Citizenship and Country of Residence.

visa_4all said:

--

Generic form

and

Travels form

plz suggest

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Brother, it is a cold NOC. Don't worry about cap for NOC 0121. Send confidently without any worry.

Best of luck.

adnanbd said:
I have completed all my documents under NOC 0121 category... Hopefully will send the documents tomorrow..Is there any chance that i can catch the CAP under NOC 00121...

fukrey

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
are you sure you purchased an international DD? there is no protocol of this sort in the banking world - never heard of such a thing. even a personal cheque is not cancelled within 2 months if it is not encashed by then

suggest you understand the root cause of the problem..sending a fresh application would be a safe bet
earrings said:
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask for assistance to anyone who might know anything about a case similar to mine and what are the expectations.

I applied for the FSWP 2014 program, they received my application on June 10, I sent a DD together with my application and just a few moments ago I heard a news that devastated me. My bank, cancelled the DD because they noticed that it was still not encashed and it was their protocol to do it. Would there be a way for me to send a payment thru credit card to CIO? or should I send another application? I hope its not the latter because, the cap might already be reached if I send it now.

Thanks,

viji123

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
Hi All,

I received my WES evaluation report yesterday. I haven't opened the report yet. I have a doubt. Should I send it directly to CIC without opening that report from WES or I can go ahead and open it ?

If I can go ahead and open , then while sending that report to CIC how should I send it

Thanks

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Generic Form
Suppose that your current country of residence is Moon for last 2 year (2012-2014). Before that you were in country Mars (it is your country of Citizenship).

So for question 10, you gave your current country of residence Moon.

Now come to question 12. It asked if you reside any country other than indicated above (Q-10: that is Moon) for 6 months or more, give details.

So you will give details of Mars.

Travel Form:

As you are now residence of Moon. During this residence you travel Earth, Venus, and Saturn.

So your travel should be like this:

Time Duration Destination Purpose of Travel
Jan 2004- Dec 2011 8 years Niagara, Canada Country of origin
Mar 2012-Mar 2012 5-days Cater, Venus Training
Feb 2013- Mar 2012 2-month Niagara, Canada Trips/family visit
July 2014- July 2014 20-day 7-ring, Saturn Business

Suggestion only. Note that some people may differ. :-X :-X

Brother century,

As it says other than your country of citizenship,

so, why to mention country of citizenship travels

:D

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Brother, do open the Envelop, you will find along with the cover letter, there is two copies of assessment reports. See what the assessment they have done.

Now, keep one copy of assessment report and the covering letter to yourself.

There will remain other copy of the assessment report. Sent only that assessment report inside the application package to CIO.

viji123 said:
Hi All,

I received my WES evaluation report yesterday. I haven't opened the report yet. I have a doubt. Should I send it directly to CIC without opening that report from WES or I can go ahead and open it ?

If I can go ahead and open , then while sending that report to CIC how should I send it

Thanks

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
I actually find the clause ambiguous. By the term OR I understand only one (either country of residence or country of citizenship). By AND I understand both. Had they use the term "and/or", it would have cleared everything.

So, better, use your judgment or what other say.

visa_4all said:
Brother century,

As it says other than your country of citizenship,

so, why to mention country of citizenship travels

:D

SHELLY-8

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
HI,,,I was just reading the points then I came across one query is the points same in job duty letter...In my job duty letter also from all different companies....points are same as mention in the job description in Canadavisa website...But I cannot change the jobduty letters now,,,I got theses letters with so difficulty,,,Is it really a thing to be worry, please advise.
Thank u

David_C

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Century said:
When was your application received? Did not find you in the spreadsheet.
My application was received in the begining of June, i think it was the 2'nd

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
I actually find the clause ambiguous. By the term OR I understand only one (either country of residence or country of citizenship). By AND I understand both. Had they use the term "and/or", it would have cleared everything.

So, better, use your judgment or what other say.
Thank you

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Currently, CIO is working with 12th/13th May applicants for charging. Wait 2/3 months for your turn to come.

And pls get enlisted in the spreadsheet.

David_C said:
My application was received in the begining of June, i think it was the 2'nd

Status
Not open for further replies.