+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
enthusiast_2805 said:
Hello Admins

I think most of the 7th may applicants have received PER within last 3-4 days.
Status Quo is still the same for me. No PER mail,no ECAS status updated.I am bit worried as my CC got charged on 12/06/14.
Pls. suggest should i consider it over or is there still hope?

Dnt worry... Cic has started sending per mails to 7 may applications...Your turn will be soon

maegirl29

Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW: March 2014 FSW: June 2014
AOR Received.
FSW: CC Charge OCT 2014 PER: OCT 15 2014
IELTS Request
Send together with application
Med's Request
JAN 16 2015
Med's Done....
JAN 27 2015 sent FEB 7 third line MR received FEB 15 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 18 2015
Hi ALL! upto what date is CIC starting to process??? have they started may 13??

THANKS

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
shah2014 said:
@ rohan85

Its really unfortunate, btw have u tried calling them? I really appreciate that u r already into writing another IELTS.

Good luck!!!
I called CIO. They said that they don't entertain case specific queries. The lady advised me to shoot a mail which I did. Have attached my IELTS TRF and Proof of Delivery in the mail.

Another concern is that I haven't yet received my application back. CIC takes 40 days to respond to emails. If I waited for my application, I would have lost precious days. Even if CIC responds in another 15-20 days, I should have my file back by then.

Regarding IELTS, yeah, I have taken the closest date available. The fear is that 2171 might get filled up before I am able to repack and resend my application.

I do not want to fight with CIC. All I want from them is that my application is considered within the cap whenever it reaches them.

They should increase the cap for NOC 2171 to 1001 and accept my application whenever it reaches or
They should decrease the cap for NOC 2171 to 999 and accept my application whenever it reaches. :D

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
thind26 said:
hey guys what's the validity of ICICI Bank DD?

If there is no expiry date printed on dd then it will consider for 6 months validity..

jaison

Star Member
Jul 13, 2014
HI friends....CIC received my application on july 4...and im waiting for PER....now my wife got pregnant....probably in medicals my wife will be carrying our baby...will it affect our medicals and processing? how much delay it will take? pls help me to know...i hope so many had the same situation..pls share your valuable informations

Fafadibo

Aug 14, 2013
Hello,
I re-send my application on August 1, 2014 after I filled wrong Application fee ( CAD 500 instead of 550..That was stupid of me..)..

Any chance I will make it ? It is NOC 1112. My first application was recieved May 13, 2014 and They returned it Back to me the day before yesterday.

Is there anyway they consider to give a priority because it was a minor mistake ?
thanks

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Hello Hello

Hows everybody doing??
Been a long time. And things have changed a lot and gotten more colorful on the SS. Congrats everyone on their PERs and Charges.

I was expecting an email by now saying i got PER but guess have to wait more.

Congrats dmitrych & Century, you guys keep this forum live.

Hope for the best soon for everyone. 8)

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
jaison said:
HI friends....CIC received my application on july 4...and im waiting for PER....now my wife got pregnant....probably in medicals my wife will be carrying our baby...will it affect our medicals and processing? how much delay it will take? pls help me to know...i hope so many had the same situation..pls share your valuable informations
It will not effect your process, but your application will go on hold until the baby is not born

So dont worry.. time u will asked for medicals, im sure they will be 2 or 3 months remaining...

So on the whole it would be 2 or 3 months longer..That's it

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
maegirl29 said:
Hi ALL! upto what date is CIC starting to process??? have they started may 13??

THANKS

None of 13 may applicants has reported cc charge or dd cashed but one 13 may mate has reported his/her file returned...
So it means cic has started working on 13 may applications...

Roznaz

Aug 3, 2014
Guys please help me to identify NOC category for the below job responsibilities. I wanted to make application for canada. Please let me know if this is NOC 1111 or 1112 or any other category. I wanted to make application under NOC 1111 : auditor and accountant

Employer 1:

1) Estabilishing audit objective, and designing and implementing audit methodologies, processes and audit report criteria;

2) Preapring audit reports, management representaton letters, audit committee presentations;

3) Audit the organization's balance sheet, profit and loss statements and ledger accounts;

4) Request the organization heads and collect the requisite documents for performing the audit;

5) Audit as per relevant statue applicable to clients;

6) Mentoring juniors to ensure completion of work;

7) conducting tax audits of various clients under the income tax act, 1961

Employer 2:

1) Record the accounting entry for investment and redemption of mutual fund, fixed deposit, goverment securities, corporate bonds into SAP system

2) Examine accounting record and prepare financial statement in compliance with revised schedule VI of companies act and Income tax act

3) Examine records and prepare Asset liability management report in order to comply with the regulatory requirement of reserve bank of india

4) Analyze financial record and prepare PDR III and stress test report for submission to reserve bank of india

5) Plan & Setup of implementation for credence system and prepare report on VaR and backtesting for the management and regulaotry reporting

6) Develop and maintain budgets, MIS and regulatory report for internal reporting to management, Audit & Risk committee and External Auditor

7) Assist management by analyzing financial records and providing cash flow statement, profit and loss accounts. Hedge effectiveness for making business decision

Employer 3:

1) Conduct audit of the companies and ensure that finanical statement prepared in accordance with statutory laws and generally accepted accounting principles

2) Analyze the financial statement prepared are free from material mistatement and review the note to accounts and disclosure in the financial statement

3) Assess the resonableness of any significant assumptions underlying valuation and disclosure in financial statements

4) Summaries audit findings, which might include material misstatement of financial information or severe control deficiencies, and provide recommendation on corrective actions to the management

5) Prepare draft audit reports to incorporate in a final audit report for review by the audit superior

Thanks

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
jaison said:
I do not know how CIC would handle this case. All I wish to say is CONGRATULATIONS.
:)

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Hey Mish cant see you on the spreadsheet?

mish said:
It will not effect your process, but your application will go on hold until the baby is not born

So dont worry.. time u will asked for medicals, im sure they will be 2 or 3 months remaining...

So on the whole it would be 2 or 3 months longer..That's it

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Fafadibo said:
Hello,
I re-send my application on August 1, 2014 after I filled wrong Application fee ( CAD 500 instead of 550..That was stupid of me..)..

Any chance I will make it ? It is NOC 1112. My first application was recieved May 13, 2014 and They returned it Back to me the day before yesterday.

Is there anyway they consider to give a priority because it was a minor mistake ?
thanks
hope u have not sent payment 5oo, i hope they consider..its 50/50

Its through DD or CC

Status
Not open for further replies.