+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
It is OK. Also check the following:

Before submitting your application, do the following last moment check: Most Frequent Errors

• Ensure counting all the pages of form.
  • Ensure writing your full name at the last page of generic form.
  • Ensure selecting correct visa office from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
  • Ensure writing names in native languages
  • Ensure writing name, DoB, photo taken date at the back of photos
  • Ensure including self-addressed labels
  • Ensure while filling form IMM5406 by your spouse, s/he is applicant
  • Ensure Assets = Your property + settlement fund
  • Ensure Settlement fund is owned 100% by you or your spouse or jointly by both
  • Ensure providing original ECA, IELTS, and PCC
  • Ensure providing photocopy of degree/master certificate
  • Ensure birth certificate contains applicant's name, parent's name, and DoB
  • Ensure using DD;
  • If using CC, ensure diligently fill all the field of Section B of payment form: amount, card holders name, signatures, card numbers, CVV, expiry date, and type of card.
  • If using CC, keep it inside a vault.
  • One application, only one intended NOC;
  • Ensure getting 67 marks.

Non-critical
May be critical
Highly critical

nskatcv said:
(The post got buried without getting comments. Posting this again one more time, hopefully last. )

First for all, congratulations to all who have gotten their payments charged and/or received PER email, or moved further up the ladder. ✌

Feel sorry for those whose applications have been returned, but they can always try again with modifications as needed.

All the best to those who have yet to apply, like myself.

My FSW 2014 Application Package

Cover Letter

0. Document Checklist (with appropriate boxes ticked)

FORMS LIST
1. Generic Application Form [IMM 0008] (Validated, Signed, Bar code pages on top)
2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (for myself and spouse)
3. Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (not applicable to me)
4. Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] (only for countries other than origin/residence)
5. Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008]
6. Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (for myself and spouse)
7. Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (not applicable to me)

DOCUMENTS LIST
8. Travel Documents and Passports (plain copies of mine and spouse's passports showing all pages including VISA)
9. Proof of Language Proficiency (Original IELTS result report)
10. Letter of Attestation for the PhD stream (not applicable to me)
11. Arranged Employment (not applicable to me)
12. Work Experience (copies of reference letters, appointment letters, and salary slips)
13. Educational Credential Assessment (Original ECA report from WES, copies of Xth, XII and Degree Cetificates)
14. Proof of Relationship in Canada (not applicable to me)
15. Settlement Funds (bank balance letter and last 3 statements; nothing in assets and liabilities)
16. Identity and Civil Status Documents (birth certificates (Xth cert) for both, and the marriage affidavit)
17. Children's Information (not applicable to me)
18. Police Certificates and Clearances (not submitting now, in process of getting them)
19. Photo Requirements (6 photos each for both of us; name, DoB, date taken on back of 5 of them)
20. Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] (using Credit Card)
21. Mailing Labels (2 self-addressed sticker-type labels in English language)

All forms named and signed at required positions.

Have received a couple of replies so far mentioning my use of marriage affidavit instead of certificate. I have been using the affidavit all along so far, never had an issue. Hoping that CIC is not different than similar other institutions. So, going with the affidavit.

Please let me know if there is anything that I missed. Planning to send it by Tuesday.

Dr Reem

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Hello seniors,

Need your help in two aspects

1) in the additional family info they ask you to fill the form in english as well as the native language. Do both the languages have to be on the same foem. My native language in urdu written fromright to left. Or we need to fill separate forms in urdu.
2) can u give me a sample of the work experience format required for mech engineer 2132. Our company has provided us with a bare minimum experience certificate simply stating the job title and date of joining.
3) should we submit our CV with the application because it substantiates our job description or do i need to work on the work experience

Plz reply ASAP

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
I know this is not the correct place go ask but what is the easiest and cheapest way to transfer money into a Canadian account from India..

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
rht said:
Hello Everyone. This is Ramim from Dhaka, Bangladesh. We are planning for applying under FSW. My wife is the main applicant here, as her job is listed this time (Human Resource Manager). Beside the application forms, the documents we have prepared for submission are following:

1. Her job certificates from previous employers indicating all details.
2. ECA report from WES (for Bachelors Certificate).
3. IELTS Certificate + All academic documents.
4. Police clearance Certificate for both of us.
5. Documents which will support us to get point for adaptability (My IELTS Certificate and my sister-in-laws's Canadian Passport copy)
6. Identity and Civil Status Documents (my wife and her sister's birth certificates to prove their relationship, and our marriage Certificate)
7. Photos.
8. Our Bank Certificates as prove of settlement fund (Hopefully done by this Week).

If I have missed any important document, please mention. Regarding the last point (Settlement fund), is it okay if we submit just the bank certificates against our FDR and Savings account? Or Bank statement is mandatory? As we will have to show minimum 14720 CAD as our settlement fund for two members, will it be enough showing 18000 CAD as settlement fund which can be carried by our FDR and savings account (90% by FDR)? If we want to show some fixed assets from our parents like land, what is the procedure?
Please help me out. Thanks in advance.
Adding with sumitkumaragg, for adaptability points, you need your sister's in law's BC, her Canadian Passport copy, and her Credit Card Statement+Bank Statement, or Utility Bill where her name is there, or her tax assessment, or lease agreement where her name is there. Also check post number 48843 on page 3257.

Assets not in your name cannot be shown your/applicants.

Your BC is missing.

sumitkumaragg said:
Only the FD of 18000 CAD is enough and no need to show something else, all docs are ok, just fill all relevant forms correctly. no need for bank statement but including it also is not a bad idea. if you are including a FD than it is not essential to give bank statement.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
omarxp4 said:
Nothing more exiting than receiving an email asking for ours passports to stamp our 1 entrance visa!! It happened on thursday

This way was really short. Ours lawyers sent on ours documents the 2nd of may. In 2 months 28 days, we got the the final answers and hopefully we are landing soon. Ours passports are in their way to the embassy. Too many decisions to take now. CANADA THE COUNTRY OF CAN DO PEOPLE.

Keep fighting your your dreams people!!! My new life is about to begin!!!
Many congrats mate for receiving your PR in under 3 months. Since you are one of the early birds, please also take the lead in guiding fellow applicants till the final stages.

Good luck for a new beginning.

Bilal Bashir

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-14
Nomination.....
19-08-14
IELTS Request
send with main application
File Transfer...
InshAllah
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
7-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
InshALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
InshALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
regarding your 1 question, you have to fill one form only and the box in which u write your name in English from left write your name in Urdu from right side in the same box.
don't submit your CV, write a reference letter mentioning all your duties, working hours per week, salary and benefit and then get it signed by your department head
Dr Reem said:
Hello seniors,

Need your help in two aspects

1) in the additional family info they ask you to fill the form in english as well as the native language. Do both the languages have to be on the same foem. My native language in urdu written fromright to left. Or we need to fill separate forms in urdu.
2) can u give me a sample of the work experience format required for mech engineer 2132. Our company has provided us with a bare minimum experience certificate simply stating the job title and date of joining.
3) should we submit our CV with the application because it substantiates our job description or do i need to work on the work experience

Plz reply ASAP

Dr Reem

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Bilal Bashir said:
regarding your 1 question, you have to fill one form only and the box in which u write your name in English from left write your name in Urdu from right side in the same box.
don't submit your CV, write a reference letter mentioning all your duties, working hours per week, salary and benefit and then get it signed by your department head
Thank you very much

omarxp4

May 7, 2014
What is a passport request like??

This is the email I got requesting our passports guys

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
 Have you married?
 Have you lived with a common-law partner for at least 12 months?
 Have you separated or divorced?
 Have you given birth or adopted a child?
 Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
 Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.
Before a visa can be issued we require the following:

( X ) Original valid passport for each approved applicant.
( X ) Prepaid Airway Bill (a prepaid airway envelope from an international courier service company such as DHL, UPS, FedEx, Etc.)

Please ensure that the courier company used has service available in Mexico.
Your visa will expire on 2015/07/29 If the validity of your passport or the passport of any accompanying family member expires before this date, your visa will expire at this earlier date. If it is the case, that person may wish to apply for a new passport.

rht

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 27th August, 2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Century said:
Adding with sumitkumaragg, for adaptability points, you need your sister's in law's BC, her Canadian Passport copy, and her Credit Card Statement+Bank Statement, or Utility Bill where her name is there, or her tax assessment, or lease agreement where her name is there. Also check post number 48843 on page 3257.

Assets not in your name cannot be shown your/applicants.

Your BC is missing.
Thanks bhaia for your suggestion. It really feels really good when people take things positively and response quickly. I have already collected her (my sister-in-law's) BC, her Canadian passport copy. collecting her credit card statement is in process. Thanks again. you guys rock!!!

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
rohan85 said:
Adding insult to injury? :mad:

Kidding. Thanks for the reminder. I am in office right now and can't access the spreadsheet. Will update once I get back home.
Spreadsheet updated with rejection date and reason.

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear dhanu,

Thanks a lot for that moral support there bro..

I actually need to know many things. But as you said, I will start with little important things

I neede some serious inputs in getting my Educational Credentials assessed

1. Which would be the best org to assess. I guess WES will be just fine?
2. I am having a Post Graduate diploma in Business Management from a college called Wigan & Leigh College, Bangalore. This College is a branch of the parent college from United Kingdom. My final PG certificate is issued by the UK College. But I cannot see the name of my college in the list of Autonomous universities/colleges. Should I tell the college to send the transcripts to WES? or can I just send the certificates directly to WES? Besides, I dont have mark sheets, instead there are grade sheets (4 grade sheets, one for each semester+ 1 final Certificate issued by the UK college which I mentioned above). How to make sure that the documents submitted wont be in bounced back?

3. Should I submit my PG, Graduation, Plus two and 10th standard? Or just the PG and Graduation will do?
4. My name is "Mohamed Ishak VP" in 10th, Plus two as well as graduation. But in PG, its Mohammed Ishak VP. one M is more.. :'(Is this gonna be a problem? How can it be addressed?

Thanks
Ishak

dhanu 786 said:
ishakmohd brother,

relax man!!

it's difficult but not so, that fswp prospective applicant cant fill that...I know YOU HAVE IT IN YOU... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

GO ahead...start your process with ielts exam registration and preparation as well as ECA (yes original and it's mandatory to be done..if your education is from outside canada)

I know you will be amazed these terms..but within 7 days..you will be accustomed of these...i m sure...

Go through the bible link of FSWP;

Ask as many questions as you can...but make sure..you willl be asking 4-5 questions in a single go..

Let us check..who is going to win...

your questions VS our answers... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

See in CANADA soon...... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* 8) 8) 8)

Lord krishna/Allah bless us all!!

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
shah2014 said:
@ enu73
Century has already explained the issue,
Regarding # 1, it was pure bad luck of rohan or may be his perception about validity date. He might have assumed the validity date to be "issuance of result" while in reality it could be examination date or some unfortunate oversight might have happened, it remains a debate.
The date of exam was 26th May 2012 and date of result was 07th June 2012.

The only reason for return of the application seems to be an oversight by the Case Officer. And, I really hope that this is the case.

Rohan.

Bilal Bashir

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-14
Nomination.....
19-08-14
IELTS Request
send with main application
File Transfer...
InshAllah
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
7-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
InshALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
InshALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
nskatcv said:
(The post got buried without getting comments. Posting this again one more time, hopefully last. )

First for all, congratulations to all who have gotten their payments charged and/or received PER email, or moved further up the ladder. ✌

Feel sorry for those whose applications have been returned, but they can always try again with modifications as needed.

All the best to those who have yet to apply, like myself.

My FSW 2014 Application Package

Cover Letter

0. Document Checklist (with appropriate boxes ticked)

FORMS LIST
1. Generic Application Form [IMM 0008] (Validated, Signed, Bar code pages on top)
2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (for myself and spouse)
3. Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (not applicable to me)
4. Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] (only for countries other than origin/residence)
5. Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008]
6. Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (for myself and spouse)
7. Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (not applicable to me)

DOCUMENTS LIST
8. Travel Documents and Passports (plain copies of mine and spouse's passports showing all pages including VISA)
9. Proof of Language Proficiency (Original IELTS result report)
10. Letter of Attestation for the PhD stream (not applicable to me)
11. Arranged Employment (not applicable to me)
12. Work Experience (copies of reference letters, appointment letters, and salary slips)
13. Educational Credential Assessment (Original ECA report from WES, copies of Xth, XII and Degree Cetificates)
14. Proof of Relationship in Canada (not applicable to me)
15. Settlement Funds (bank balance letter and last 3 statements; nothing in assets and liabilities)
16. Identity and Civil Status Documents (birth certificates (Xth cert) for both, and the marriage affidavit)
17. Children's Information (not applicable to me)
18. Police Certificates and Clearances (not submitting now, in process of getting them) send explanation
19. Photo Requirements (6 photos each for both of us; name, DoB, date taken on back of 5 of them)
20. Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] (using Credit Card)
21. Mailing Labels (2 self-addressed sticker-type labels in English language) In your native language is also required if it is other then english

All forms named and signed at required positions.

Have received a couple of replies so far mentioning my use of marriage affidavit instead of certificate. I have been using the affidavit all along so far, never had an issue. Hoping that CIC is not different than similar other institutions. So, going with the affidavit.

Please let me know if there is anything that I missed. Planning to send it by Tuesday.
download the latest forms from website and then fill and sign because date changes and old form are not valid
only send copy of first page of your passport having your details, send copy of visa only if you are residing in another country e.g work visa/resident visa

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ash73 said:
Hi all.ive been away on vacation for almost a mnth now.any news on may 8 applications? ??

Cic has started charging 12 may applications...one the forum mate has reported that his file has been returned which wss received on 13 th may...it means cic has started working for 13 th may applications....

Status
Not open for further replies.