+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Heartiest Congratulations Omar ! :) :)

omarxp4 said:
Nothing more exiting than receiving an email asking for ours passports to stamp our 1 entrance visa!! It happened on thursday

This way was really short. Ours lawyers sent on ours documents the 2nd of may. In 2 months 28 days, we got the the final answers and hopefully we are landing soon. Ours passports are in their way to the embassy. Too many decisions to take now. CANADA THE COUNTRY OF CAN DO PEOPLE.

Keep fighting your your dreams people!!! My new life is about to begin!!!

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
omarxp4 said:
Nothing more exiting than receiving an email asking for ours passports to stamp our 1 entrance visa!! It happened on thursday

This way was really short. Ours lawyers sent on ours documents the 2nd of may. In 2 months 28 days, we got the the final answers and hopefully we are landing soon. Ours passports are in their way to the embassy. Too many decisions to take now. CANADA THE COUNTRY OF CAN DO PEOPLE.

Congrats omarxp4......All the Best.

enthusiast_2805

May 29, 2014
Hello Admins

I think most of the 7th may applicants have received PER within last 3-4 days.
Status Quo is still the same for me. No PER mail,no ECAS status updated.I am bit worried as my CC got charged on 12/06/14.
Pls. suggest should i consider it over or is there still hope?

enthusiast_2805

May 29, 2014
Just wanted to confirm one more thing if my case has not gone through then i believe a negative review mail should still be received?Am i correct?

enthusiast_2805 said:
Hello Admins

I think most of the 7th may applicants have received PER within last 3-4 days.
Status Quo is still the same for me. No PER mail,no ECAS status updated.I am bit worried as my CC got charged on 12/06/14.
Pls. suggest should i consider it over or is there still hope?

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Presently I am in India and will go to Maldives as I work there

Shall I apply for PCC in India or Maldives,

If in India how much time will it take to get PCC from Passport Service Kendra

Do we need to be here in India and do we need to give our passport to them for 1 month

plz suggest

thanks

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey recently one of my friend got PCC immediately after submitting passport copy and 500 rs fee....
visa_4all said:

Do we need to be here in India and do we need to give our passport to them for 1 month

plz suggest

thanks

rht

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 27th August, 2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Hello Everyone. This is Ramim from Dhaka, Bangladesh. We are planning for applying under FSW. My wife is the main applicant here, as her job is listed this time (Human Resource Manager). Beside the application forms, the documents we have prepared for submission are following:

1. Her job certificates from previous employers indicating all details.
2. ECA report from WES (for Bachelors Certificate).
3. IELTS Certificate + All academic documents.
4. Police clearance Certificate for both of us.
5. Documents which will support us to get point for adaptability (My IELTS Certificate and my sister-in-laws’s Canadian Passport copy)
6. Identity and Civil Status Documents (my wife and her sister’s birth certificates to prove their relationship, and our marriage Certificate)
7. Photos.
8. Our Bank Certificates as prove of settlement fund (Hopefully done by this Week).

If I have missed any important document, please mention. Regarding the last point (Settlement fund), is it okay if we submit just the bank certificates against our FDR and Savings account? Or Bank statement is mandatory? As we will have to show minimum 14720 CAD as our settlement fund for two members, will it be enough showing 18000 CAD as settlement fund which can be carried by our FDR and savings account (90% by FDR)? If we want to show some fixed assets from our parents like land, what is the procedure?
Please help me out. Thanks in advance.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visa_4all said:

plz suggest

thanks
You need to present PCC issued by all countries where you have resided for a period of six months or longer. If you are unable to provide the CIO with such documentation you are allowed to present it at a later stage.

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For a faster communication and faster reply to problems , I have created a whatsapp group with name "fswp"
Search it or send me a message to join it

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
rht said:
Hello Everyone. This is Ramim from Dhaka, Bangladesh. We are planning for applying under FSW. My wife is the main applicant here, as her job is listed this time (Human Resource Manager). Beside the application forms, the documents we have prepared for submission are following:

1. Her job certificates from previous employers indicating all details.
2. ECA report from WES (for Bachelors Certificate).
3. IELTS Certificate + All academic documents.
4. Police clearance Certificate for both of us.
5. Documents which will support us to get point for adaptability (My IELTS Certificate and my sister-in-laws's Canadian Passport copy)
6. Identity and Civil Status Documents (my wife and her sister's birth certificates to prove their relationship, and our marriage Certificate)
7. Photos.
8. Our Bank Certificates as prove of settlement fund (Hopefully done by this Week).

If I have missed any important document, please mention. Regarding the last point (Settlement fund), is it okay if we submit just the bank certificates against our FDR and Savings account? Or Bank statement is mandatory? As we will have to show minimum 14720 CAD as our settlement fund for two members, will it be enough showing 18000 CAD as settlement fund which can be carried by our FDR and savings account (90% by FDR)? If we want to show some fixed assets from our parents like land, what is the procedure?
Please help me out. Thanks in advance.

Only the FD of 18000 CAD is enough and no need to show something else, all docs are ok, just fill all relevant forms correctly. no need for bank statement but including it also is not a bad idea. if you are including a FD than it is not essential to give bank statement.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
WOW!!! Mexico VO rocks. Congratulation. +1

Can anybody send this news to Singapore, London, and Accra visa office. ;) ;) ;)

omarxp4 said:

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
rohan85 said:
How can I file an appeal?

Also, I guess in my case, this must have been an oversight by the case officer.

God, I hope the case officer never ever meets me in person!

Rohan.
O Dear, Rohan85 I pity you.

Dont give up pleaseeeee.. File a case.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
1. For case 1, to me the review officer made a blunder. Never heard this sort of events. Rohan is purely unlucky man.

2. FD gets auto-renew if applicants don't withdraw it. So, no worry. CIO knows it.

enu73 said:
Dear friends ,
I am following this thread for quite some time. My file reached CIC on 23rd may.. so i am just keeping quite till now as i know i am in line .. but after reading some post i am getting worried.. following are the cause of my worry

1) IELTS expires on 1st Sep 2014....Most likely my file will not open before that date .. I hired a consultant but it seems like he too didn't expect this...Next available date for IELTS is 20th Sep 2014 so my file will go again in 1st week in OCt 2014...its very demoralizing and depressing...

2) MY POF were Bank FDs,, which already expired in JULY but were on auto renewal mode... still the photocopies sent to CIC on may 23rd show expiry in JULY 2014...MY agent still says this will not make diffrence.....but still I am worried . and spending sleepless nights.. please help what should I do I am very much de-moralized and depressed

rht

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 27th August, 2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sumitkumaragg said:
Only the FD of 18000 CAD is enough and no need to show something else, all docs are ok, just fill all relevant forms correctly. no need for bank statement but including it also is not a bad idea. if you are including a FD than it is not essential to give bank statement.
Thanks sumitkumaragg

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Just for everybody's information on GTiwana's case:

GTIWANA HAS SENT PHOTOCOPY OF WES AND NOTHING TO RELATE WITH JD OR MISSING OF WORD "FULL-TIME" - SO THE REJECTION.

He personally informed me about it once he got his package back from his relative in Canada to his home address at India.

Destinationca said:
Seniors @ Century/ Neel-Here/ Oscar/ Ananjay;

Need to hear your thoughts related to a very important point - I was going thru the series of post a while back and had noticed that @ GTiwana's file was kicked back due to some confusion about Job Duties/ certain key words that were missing. Though I did not follow his posts completely to determine the exact reason, but I am assuming it was more related to the job duties that were missing as part of his NOC. In my situation, though my file has already reached a while back, however upon noticing I realised that, in all of my Work Experience SUpporting documents, the word "Full Time" is missing. As much as I have already attached all of the related docs - Appointment/ Increment/ Promotion/ Pay Stubs/ Verification Letters from HR (including job duties et all)/ Tax Docs/ Business Card; I have clearly mentioned the "Type of Employment" in my Cover letter as a prelude to it. Now, based on your experience, I need to know if all these docs will be able to convince the IO adjuticating the case OR I need to start doing my homework of procuring the revised letters again?

I will really appreciate your thoughts on this? Anyone who has received PER and had submitted similar docs can also share their experience(s) pls; I am really loosing my sleep over this now :(

Thanks
[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.