+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Re: PCC issue

ASMIA said:
Thanks dhanu 786 for your reply. But, police certificates are generally considered to be valid for one year from date of issue, not three months.
Yes, PCC is valid for 1 year. But because CIC predicts that your application might not reach to that stage until 9 months after applying, so your PCC better not be 3 months old at the time of application. That way, it will still be valid when the officer wants to see it.

Regards

nzsr_786

Feb 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Nomination.....
07-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
02-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06.12.2014 (Alhumdulillah)
LANDED..........
SOON
A good free Android app for people to check the status of E-CAS with just one click. Saves your time. Worth giving a try.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oscd.ecas

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is hope yet just sharing some info.

Canada announces Skilled Express Entry Details

On July 14, 2014, Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander met with business leaders and various other stakeholders to provide further details concerning the launch of the Express Entry program which is set to replace the processing of certain visa applications by January 1, 2014.

Touted as a faster and more effective way for Canada to welcome skilled economic immigrants, the Minister held one of many information sessions with employers regarding this new way of processing applications which will be dependent on more active employer interaction than ever before.
You can live & work in Canada! go >>

The Express Entry electronic application process will apply to: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, the Canadian Experience Class Program and a portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs.

Under this new process, applicants who meet the criteria for one of these programs will be placed into an electronic pool where their respective information will be collected. Canadian employers will then be able to review and consider these applicants when trying to meet their skilled labour needs should they fail to find a qualified Canadian citizen or resident. Express Entry applicants who have been granted a qualifying job offer from a Canadian employer will then be invited to apply for permanent residence. For candidates invited to apply for permanent residence, applications are expected to be processed in 6 months or less.

These skilled visa changes in addition to the CAN+ programme and the new Multiple-Entry Visitor Visas, are a clear indication of the Canadian Governments commitment to creating fast, efficient, and easy pathways for people looking to make a start in Canada.

2015 promises to be an exciting year for applicants looking to live and work in Canada. Due to the fact that there are so many changes in Canadian immigration it is important to ensure that you seek proper advice and assistance before embarking on any migration process. Migration Expert has a number of experienced migration consultants that have access to the most up to date information and are committed to making your application process as smooth as possible.

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is it necessary to submit a copy of all the pages of your passport?

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Msimms said:
All pages with information on them.
Who would want to see blank pages. :)

Regards

ASMIA

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
App. Filed.......
May 8, 2014
Nomination.....
Aug 11, 2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted 6.5
File Transfer...
Sept. 2, 204
Med's Request
Sept. 23, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct. 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015

nskatcv said:
Yes, PCC is valid for 1 year. But because CIC predicts that your application might not reach to that stage until 9 months after applying, so your PCC better not be 3 months old at the time of application. That way, it will still be valid when the officer wants to see it.

Regards
I have already applied FSW category and got DD charged. I have taken my new passport recently. My question is should I apply for PCC with new passport or with old passport that I have submitted to CIC?

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016

ASMIA said:
I have already applied FSW category and got DD charged. I have taken my new passport recently. My question is should I apply for PCC with new passport or with old passport that I have submitted to CIC?
If I am correct, upon issuing a new passport, the old one is cancelled. Everything from that day on wards has to be on/with the new passport.

You can write an explanation for the same to CIC when you submit the PCC, that you now have a new passport. That should suffice in my opinion.

Regards

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
Msimms said:
Only the pages showing your photo, names, date and place of birth, issue and expiry dates, nationality (if applicable) and changes in names (if applicable)... no need to copy all the pages like your visas or stamps

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015

nskatcv said:
If I am correct, upon issuing a new passport, the old one is cancelled. Everything from that day on wards has to be on/with the new passport.

You can write an explanation for the same to CIC when you submit the PCC, that you now have a new passport. That should suffice in my opinion.

Regards
You can even wait until your documents reach your responsible visa office and send all the cover letter along with a photocopy of your new passport (and probably an updated imm0008 form) to the local visa office later on

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:
All pages with information on them.
Who would want to see blank pages. :)

Regards
cause i saw send photopage with info

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RomanSPb said:
Only the pages showing your photo, names, date and place of birth, issue and expiry dates, nationality (if applicable) and changes in names (if applicable)... no need to copy all the pages like your visas or stamps
thx, cuz this i kno

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Hi all.ive been away on vacation for almost a mnth now.any news on may 8 applications? ??

angieangel

Jul 21, 2014
Hi all,
I am pretty excited about this process and follow this forum almost daily. I am waiting on my ielts results which I should have in hand on monday and then I will dispatch my application.

I have gotten a lot of tips from you guys and I am very grateful for that. Your detailed responses have also enabled me to assist others in their process. When my application is in the hands of CIC I will update the spreadsheet.

My thanks again and all the best to everyone!

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
Is they any list of applicants, where We have noticed that payment has been charged by cic and file got returned, with reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.