+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
HDG said:
Hi Guys,

Are you able to access the spreadsheet, as I am facing an error.
Yes I can access...can u please try with below link bro?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit#gid=1627896255

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
taim_ch said:
My next question is how to give +1 - I dont find a button for it
Once u post more than 20, u will see "Good" "Poor" url on members profile....Like below:

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
taim_ch said:
Yes, I can but with Mozilla Firefox. With internet explorer it was giving error
You can use mozilla or chrome...why you require IE...are you performing browser testing? 8)

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
taim_ch said:
My next question is how to give +1 - I dont find a button for it
now you can't.. you need to post 20+ to get the previlege

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shah2014 said:
@ hellen119119
I checked with Chris Alexander, he informed that due to storm Arthur, CIC building is without power supply and their email server is not working. However, to review applications, he has already provided sufficient supply of Candles. Additionally, CIC staff is using the "torch" of their cell phones to continue with the review. He advised all of us to remain patient!

:p :p :p :p ;D ;D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

taim_ch

Jul 11, 2014
farhaantariq said:
brother u can use the following solutions

1. you can get DD from any INTERNATIONAL (CITI, Standard Chartered, HSBC, Habib Metropolitan Zurich, Bank AlFalah, e.t.c.) bank in Pakistan if you have a foreign currency account preferably in US$ or CAD$ (which I guess you don't have).

2. there are a lot of State Bank Certified money exchanges in KARACHI (I don't know in which city u belong) which make DD or Pay Order to pay Immigration fees or Student fees for US and Canada. I made my CAD$ draft from WallStreet Exchange, it has branches all over the city, I used the Hyderi Branch. if you don't live in Pakistan, don't worry, I m sure u have relatives, u can send them the required amount and they can get DD for you which they can send you via DHL or any other service. if u don't have any relatives (by chance) or you don't want their help, don't worry contact the exchange on phone, explain them ur situation, take their account number, send the amount to their account along with color photocopies of your passport and other required documents (ask them what is needed) and they will make DD for you and post it to you (they will send via local post, pay them DHL fees to get it soon).

3. you can buy a ticket, very easily fly to Pakistan, open a foreign currency bank account and then ask bank to make DD for u or if you don't want that hassle you can visit any certified exchange for that.

one thing I want to ask....if u r living in Canada, y u want DD made from Pakistan? just want to know.

ABOUT PCC

brother who told u making pcc takes weeks? I made my pcc (I live in FB Area, my concerned police station is Gulberg Police Station) and it took me max 12 working days to get. they gave me form to fill it for me and my wife (my case was special as my wife is Bangladeshi national so it took 5 more days to investigate as BD and Indian people are investigated very deeply due to govt conflicts and SH-IT things going on) and get it attested from 17 grade or above govt officer, I submitted it the next day along with required docs, it took 12 days to receive it from police station.

hope this helps u.
Thanks a lot. I owe you +1.

I am in Islamabad/Pakistan and I have USD account with MCB so will check tomorrow. But if I get it from WallStreet or any other money changer and my application get rejected I am not sure how shall I get the refund

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
farhaantariq said:
brother u can use the following solutions

1. you can get DD from any INTERNATIONAL (CITI, Standard Chartered, HSBC, Habib Metropolitan Zurich, Bank AlFalah, e.t.c.) bank in Pakistan if you have a foreign currency account preferably in US$ or CAD$ (which I guess you don't have).

2. there are a lot of State Bank Certified money exchanges in KARACHI (I don't know in which city u belong) which make DD or Pay Order to pay Immigration fees or Student fees for US and Canada. I made my CAD$ draft from WallStreet Exchange, it has branches all over the city, I used the Hyderi Branch. if you don't live in Pakistan, don't worry, I m sure u have relatives, u can send them the required amount and they can get DD for you which they can send you via DHL or any other service. if u don't have any relatives (by chance) or you don't want their help, don't worry contact the exchange on phone, explain them ur situation, take their account number, send the amount to their account along with color photocopies of your passport and other required documents (ask them what is needed) and they will make DD for you and post it to you (they will send via local post, pay them DHL fees to get it soon).

3. you can buy a ticket, very easily fly to Pakistan, open a foreign currency bank account and then ask bank to make DD for u or if you don't want that hassle you can visit any certified exchange for that.

one thing I want to ask....if u r living in Canada, y u want DD made from Pakistan? just want to know.

ABOUT PCC

brother who told u making pcc takes weeks? I made my pcc (I live in FB Area, my concerned police station is Gulberg Police Station) and it took me max 12 working days to get. they gave me form to fill it for me and my wife (my case was special as my wife is Bangladeshi national so it took 5 more days to investigate as BD and Indian people are investigated very deeply due to govt conflicts and SH-IT things going on) and get it attested from 17 grade or above govt officer, I submitted it the next day along with required docs, it took 12 days to receive it from police station.

hope this helps u.
+1 brother for the helpful ans...:)

What I can remember- U were active on FSW13 ....isn't it?

May be u were a bit late with ur app....

Good luck ..:)

acerman

Jun 26, 2014
kollins said:
Yes...affidavit will solve it.
Format....it differs but just tell ask in your location that you want to do Age declaration affidavit/Sworn declaration of age,and they will give you their default format.
Cheers.
Thanks Kollins for reply. Any idea if "One and Same Person" affidavit is valid in this case? Will they accept it? Since i have DOB certificate with my surname, i was thinking why should i hide my certificate and go with Age declaration affidavit. I hope my statement make sense. Thanks again!

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
adrscuds said:
How important is it to include a copy of my degree, given that the original ECA report already states that I have an "x" degree of education and the equivalent to canadian education?

I'm asking that cz I truly don't remember if I included or not a copy of my diploma/certificate within my complete application.
not sending can be fatal.
seen similar cases on forum itself.

Please check with set of xerox of app with u.if I hv any. :-* :-* :p

omarxp4

May 7, 2014
It seems that good news comes up on fridays! Just got an email asking for medical exams!!! My papers were received on the 2nd of may.

Do you guys know how to change my stt in the spreadsheet if I cannot find the link to do so??

Cheers!!!

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
omarxp4 said:
It seems that good news comes up on fridays! Just got an email asking for medical exams!!! My papers were received on the 2nd of may.

Do you guys know how to change my stt in the spreadsheet if I cannot find the link to do so??

Cheers!!!
congrats omarxp4

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
omarxp4 said:

Cheers!!!

Congrats...

Status
Not open for further replies.