+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
rahulkalra20 said:
HELP HELP

HELLO ALL

OK ONE MORE DOUBT.. Cheesy

I HAVE AROUND 3.10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.. 2 YEARS IN ONE CO AND 1.10 IN ANOTHER.

THE COMPANY IN WHICH I HAVE 2 YRS OF EXP IS NT READY TO PROVIDE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ON LETTER HEAD. AND THE OTHER COMP WITH 1.10 YEARS OF EXP IS READY TO PROVIDE ON LETTER HEAD.

FOR 1ST COMPANY I WILL PROVIDE THE STATUTORY DECLARATION ALONG WITH REFERENCE DECLARATION FROM SUPERVISOR,HIS ID AND BUSINESS CARD, FORM 16 , PAY SLIPS, APPOINTMENT LETTER, EXP LETTER, RELIEVING LETTER TO MAKE CASE STRONGER.

NOW QUESTION IS 1.. IS IT A SUFFICIENT ALTERNATIVE TO COMPANY'S LETTER HEAD.

2.. IF I RESIGN FROM MY CURRENT COMPANY WITH 1.10 YEARS OF EXP AT A LATER STAGE AFTER SUBMISSION OF FILE, DO I NEED TO INFORM THAT I HAVE RESIGNED Huh
roop9 said:
CAN ANYONE TELL IF GETTING OUR ACADEMICS CREDENTIAL EVALUATION MANDATORY FOR FSW?
Do guys mind writing in small letter because it feels like you are shouting on us ?

NIKONIKO

Apr 29, 2010
Envigado
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-06-2015
Maria2014 said:
Thanks All.

Cic hav finally started charging not hot NOC's.
I am a professor in college affiliated directly to University.
4011 people be ready to see charges on CC. And DD people can check with bank nxt week.
It is not likely CIC classify NOCs for charging, Im sure its First-come, first-served basis no matter the NOC

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@tuhiali
No more help till u give +1, jk

Ya clip it infront as these r small

tuhiali said:
Thanx shah2014, again sorry, the +1 option is not showing! I will try later for it.

one last small qus, organized my all doc. but can you guggest me where to put the small envelops containing photos and DD. should I follow the serial like checklist or should I attach these 2 at the starting with document checklist using a paper clip?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
RK29824 said:
@ Century

I think as per point no 12 in checklist, self declared affidavit is not accepted from Self employed peoples.

For your info line from checklist-
NOTE- Self employed individuals must provide documentation form 3rd party individuals indication the service provided along with payment details. Self declared main duties or affidavits are not applicable evidence of work experience.
If you go with the spirit of the language, it is more applicable for employed staffs. And if you look back 2013 reject list, you will definitely find some answer.

MaxximB

Jun 13, 2014
Oscar7 said:
First of all, it is indeed unfortunate what you are going through in regard to marrying a girl of your choice. No one should dictate others who to marry and who not to. This, on top of the political uncertainty in your country. I am sorry to hear of your troubles. Stay strong, brother! What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger!!

I know one would almost need some form of post secondary school education to make it through the FSWP (because of 25 points coming from this as opposed to mere 5 from secondary school education) especially if one hasn't lived in Canada (taking out the adaptability 10 points, assuming spouse / common-law partner hasn't lived in Canada either). Also not having a Canadian job offer (i.e. arranged employment) 10 points for that won't fall in most people's (on this forum) kitty. From FSWP point of view all these factors might affect your case! Plus work experience is kind of also needed for FSWP as it fetches 15 points (though there might be a way to associate your work experience to that of Purchasing Manager NOC 0113; may be that is something that can be evaluated and is up for understanding/ discussion) and is the prime criteria for FSWP as the name FSW states.

My take is that an experienced immigration lawyer will be a better bet in terms of evaluating your case for immigration to Canada, since most folks here know a lot about FSWP, and not so much in detail about other ways to immigrate to Canada. There's also a Business Immigration category, outside of FSWP but I am guessing that will have some form of monetary threshold to be able to apply.

The above is merely based on my understanding. As always I am happy to be corrected, as needed. Cheers!!

BTW, a US Green Card holder friend of mine is evaluating option of getting the girl admitted to full-time education in the US to be able to take her along. This when the girl can't get H1B (i.e. work visa) from her employer. So first, have you looked at all options by which you can take her to USA, just a thought there? My guess is you have evaluated those options or sought legal help on that front first.
Thank for valuable information, everyone. I have checked the InfoMine site for job offers, and anything that possibly matched my skills and over a decade of experience, requires a degree which I do not have. I guess I am going to try and make some connections with Canadians in the electronics industry, where I have valuable experience in working with major vendors such as Best Buy as well as markets such as eBay. Maybe someone could use someone like me to grow their business, and hopefully I would secure a job offer. Otherwise, I am losing hope. I am not going to give up my marriage and move without my wife, but at the same time, I do not want to waste away in a country that I can no longer call home. After nearly 20 years in a civilized country, I cannot breath in an environment where people are judged based on a whole different set of "values". I believe in God, and if He has any mercy left for me, something will open up. Again, appreciate everyone who responded with great information, as well as all the kind words.

rinal2174

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-08-2014
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
Maria2014 said:
Thanks All.

Cic hav finally started charging not hot NOC's.
I am a professor in college affiliated directly to University.
4011 people be ready to see charges on CC. And DD people can check with bank nxt week.
Thats great.. i am also assistant prof at college agfiliated directly to uni.

Have u completed ph.d?

tuhiali

May 1, 2014
dear shah2014-- i will definitely put a +1 soon I see the option showing.. also same goes to Century .
you two helped me a lot... but for now thanks only :(

shah2014 said:
@ tuhiali

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14
shah2014 said:
@ tuhiali

I have given you +1 for your effort in helping others, if they were and are selfless, what do you expect at the time of redemption of the the points you earned? td

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Hello Senior members - I have an Urgent issue I need someone to help me with:

My First name in my Class 10 and Birth Certificate is NISHES

My First name in ALL OTHER Documents including PP is NISHESH

My birth certificate is in English and this is the ONLY mismatch in the documents.

I am currently based in the UAE alongwith all my family members. I am citizen of India by birth.

Can someone please advise what can I do as a short term fix ?

Please Advise !

RAJAWAHID

Jun 13, 2014
scylla said:
If you want to apply for PR through FSW then either you or your wife must write the IELTS exam and score a minimum of 6 in each of the modules. Your score is too low to apply for FSW and if you apply now your application will be automatically refused. So you either need to write the test again and get the minimum score - or your wife needs to do this.
Thanks your comments are very useful for me

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anandraj said:
Hi,
I am submitting my immigration application for 1112, please advice for the below queries.

1) My previous employer's (HDFC Bank & Kotak bank) have provided me with experience certificate confirming my tenor of working and designation. I had contacted them to provide me with reference letter confirming my job description and etc as required by CIC, to which they have confirmed that they dont have practice of sharing such letter. Please advice.
2) I have a my cousin residing in CANADA(my parental aunts daughter), can i refer her as my relative in the CIC application form to gain 5 points under adaptability
3) Proofs of funds: Please confirm if i should submit poof of funds(settlement funds) along with the application. Is it sufficient to submit at later stage.
4) Understand that if i have a commonlaw partner, i have to complete and include the statutory declaration of common law union IMM5409 and provide evidence that we have cohabitated for a period of at least 12 continuous monts. Please confirm if the same applies to wife(married)
1. Try to get a letter from a supervisor or someone who knew you at the time and who was in a position to know your duties. Make sure s/he explains the basis for knowing your duties. If not possible, review this forum for further ideas, I believe ashif_eeee has made several good posts on this topic.
2. Yes, provide proof of relationship and proof of her residence in Canada.
3. You should provide evidence that you have the necessary settlement funds along with your application.
4. Not necessary.

RAJAWAHID

Jun 13, 2014
shah2014 said:
@ RAJAWAHID

Give another IELTS, I will suggest both you and your wife sit for IELTS. It will have 2 benefits

1. you will be able to claim 5 points for spouse adaptability
2. For some reason, if ur score is once again below the benchmark (or you are unable to reach the 67 point threshold), she can apply as principle applicant.

Note that even if your wife is not currently working, but has previously worked for at least 1 continuous year in eligible NOC, she can still apply for immigration.

Moreover, have you applied for ECA? The years of education are not that important, what matter is how your degree is evaluated by ECA Agency. Get your and your wife's degrees evaluated. You can find details here
Dear I have not Applied for ECA. Kindly Guide me How can I apply for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.