+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamacoded said:
I wonder if the cap for 1111 fills up before DDs from Accra get cleared!
How painful that will be!

DDs please get cleared fast.ICT has revolutionized the way we do business !

I'm just saying !javascript:void(0);

I am sure folks at CIC are smart enough to understand sequence of receipt of application, irrespective of the fact whether fee is paid by CC or DD (even DD from timbaktoo). A later date CC might be getting processed now keeping aside 'on hold' spots for the number of DD applications from the previous date. Only when they reach the near upper limit (say 1000) of any particular NOC they will stop charging the later day CCs until all previous date DDs are cleared. So all I am saying is CIC guys are smart and know their job very well. LOL I might have joked about them in my thread, but I am sure you can trust them on their smartness for doing their job right. Hope that helps! :)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Oscar7 said:

I am sure folks at CIC are smart enough to understand sequence of receipt of application, irrespective of the fact whether fee is paid by CC or DD (even DD from timbaktoo). A later date CC might be getting processed now keeping aside 'on hold' spots for the number of DD applications from the previous date. Only when they reach the near upper limit (say 1000) of any particular NOC they will stop charging the later day CCs until all previous date DDs are cleared. So all I am saying is CIC guys are smart and know their job very well. LOL I might have joked about them in my thread, but I am sure you can trust them on their smartness for doing their job right. Hope that helps! :)
I agree.

champsdh

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twinsad said:
I am from Pakistan and want to apply for Canada immigration under Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), following are my credential;

MBA in Finance from Hamdard University
B.Com from University of Karachi
Intermediate
Matriculation

Requirement : To Get “Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) from WES

Questions;

· As per WES website “You may have photocopies of your original Degree Certificates and Marks Sheet/Result Card attested by the HEC. Please request for all attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES”

My Last credential is MBA, What I understand from aforementioned statement that I only request HEC to attest Phtocopy of MBA Degree and MBA Mark Sheet and no need to attest any other documents (e.g B.Com, Intermediate and matriculation) and send to WES for getting ECA . Can anybody confirm/endorse that is this the requirement from WES

I got sealed transcripts of both undergraduate and graduate (i.e. in your case B.Com and MBA both) and sent to WES. WES charges same whether you do it for one degree or how ever many you have. So it made sense to get it done for all post secondary education. But I have heard people here recommend getting for only highest degree. I don't know why so though. I got it done for both my degrees. Cheers!

mamacoded

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Sept
Doc's Request.
05/02/2015
Nomination.....
29th Dec
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/02/2015
Interview........
meds updated on ECAS 15/04/2015 DM according to ECAS 8th May
Passport Req..
14/05/2015, Passport received at CPC - May 19
VISA ISSUED...
visa received May 28
LANDED..........
29/05/2015

omarxp4

May 7, 2014
subrun said:
Congrats Man.... By the way you got this notification in email right ? Can you mention the email address or domain name ?
Sure, here u go lad

From: Centralized-Intake-Office [mailto:Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca]

mamacoded

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Sept
Doc's Request.
05/02/2015
Nomination.....
29th Dec
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/02/2015
Interview........
meds updated on ECAS 15/04/2015 DM according to ECAS 8th May
Passport Req..
14/05/2015, Passport received at CPC - May 19
VISA ISSUED...
visa received May 28
LANDED..........
29/05/2015
omarxp4 said:
Sure, here u go lad

From: Centralized-Intake-Office [mailto:Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca]
Congrats.

arushii

Jun 4, 2014
All,

Need your suggestions. I am an Indian but currently working in London, UK for next 12+ months so am allowed to given London as VO.

Can I still give New Delhi as VO as London VO is slow.
If yes, what are the challenges I would be expected to face by giving New Delhi as VO.
(I understand I will have to post Medical and PCC to India, but what else)

Pls help.

MittarPyara

Jul 26, 2013
Dear Seniors,

I am studying in Quebec Montreal and I am about to finish my masters studies in August next year. I just want to know whether I can apply in FSWP category if I have all the necessary experience of 6 years for applying in the skill of electronics engineer ?
BTech Electronics Engineer
Living in Montreal from Last August

How can I show that I have no intentin of staying long in Montreal or Quebec ? DO I need to attach some document for that ?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why can't ... one can always drop the sealed envelope at CIO doorstep. After all the courier guy who delivers it for you is also human !

The Only diff is that a courier guy will reach CIO as per his (sweet / scheduled) time, whereas an Indian guy would go (sleep) there mid night of 30th Apr- May 1.. and deliver the packet first thing when CIO opens the door & then have his ta- tti - kulla @ nearby Sulabh complex :p ;D

Being Human !! 8)

Dhaka2014 said:
Exactly. You can't submit applications in person. You have to send it either by post or courier. I wonder who saw people queuing up at CIC Nova Scotia office on 1st May!!!

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MittarPyara said:
Dear Seniors,

I am studying in Quebec Montreal and I am about to finish my masters studies in August next year. I just want to know whether I can apply in FSWP category if I have all the necessary experience of 6 years for applying in the skill of electronics engineer ?
BTech Electronics Engineer
Living in Montreal from Last August

How can I show that I have no intentin of staying long in Montreal or Quebec ? DO I need to attach some document for that ?

I am no expert, but looking at your post it seems you should be able to apply if you can meet the Electronics Engr. NOC roles and responsibilities plus other requirements of FSWP. E.g there are things like you should not be under a state funded program where you are mandated to return to your country after the degree etc. (just something that comes to mind, basis what I read sometime ago)

Don't understand why you would want to talk about intention of staying long (do you mean over-staying per your student visa conditions?) in Quebec until asked about it by VO office or some CIC folks. I believe you should not be talking about it at all, leave apart showing document to prove this. Just my take! Cheers!

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
too much damge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neel-here said:
why can't ... one can always drop the sealed envelope at CIO doorstep. After all the courier guy who delivers it for you is also human !

The Only diff is that a courier guy will reach CIO as per his (sweet / scheduled) time, whereas an Indian guy would go (sleep) there mid night of 30th Apr- May 1.. and deliver the packet first thing when CIO opens the door.. then have his ta- tti - kulla @ nearby Sulabh complex :p ;D

Being Human !! 8)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Nasir777 said:
Where I can find the spreadsheet
FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.