+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
CIC announce the PER received numbers, for me our spreadsheet looks close to accurate or adjustable .

whay do you guys think of?

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mickey37d said:
Dude no offence meant, just wanna share the wordings of my friend who is from Canada.
He said,"the so -called hot NOC like 1112 and 2174 will fill up in 2 or 3 days".He has seen people lining up outside the office of CIC on the very first day...
I don't want to sound pessimistic but just sharing my views based on the update.
Fingers crossed.......

None taken. :) I totally understand that we are all sharing our views and learning in that process.

I didn't know lining outside the office to submit application works. I think I read somewhere on CIC that they ONLY accept applications through regular mail, courier etc. Not in person. Happy to be corrected on this though. Cheers!

twinsad

Jun 4, 2014
I am from Pakistan and want to apply for Canada immigration under Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), following are my credential;

MBA in Finance from Hamdard University
B.Com from University of Karachi
Intermediate
Matriculation

Requirement : To Get “Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) from WES

Questions;

· As per WES website “You may have photocopies of your original Degree Certificates and Marks Sheet/Result Card attested by the HEC. Please request for all attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES”

My Last credential is MBA, What I understand from aforementioned statement that I only request HEC to attest Phtocopy of MBA Degree and MBA Mark Sheet and no need to attest any other documents (e.g B.Com, Intermediate and matriculation) and send to WES for getting ECA . Can anybody confirm/endorse that is this the requirement from WES

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanikachowdhry said:
I got a draft made but the draft says The receiver general for canada. The fee payment form doesn't have 'THE' before receiver general for canada. Is that going to be an issue?

I have seen people on this forum say both are acceptable, and this is not an issue. You are fine.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rao1122 said:
guys they have updated the application received

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Awesome. The numbers are a lot smaller than many of us thought. I wonder, as of what date are those numbers? Today?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rao1122 said:
lol.. That too with a footnote saying these are complete application as of 4th may..
No, that is a reference to 4th May 2013, the day the 2013 FSW opened. They have never updated this footnote. It probably should read "1 May 2014."

mickey37d

Jun 1, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
LANDED..........
Sometime in April
Oscar7 said:

None taken. :) I totally understand that we are all sharing our views and learning in that process.

I didn't know lining outside the office to submit application works. I think I read somewhere on CIC that they ONLY accept applications through regular mail, courier etc. Not in person. Happy to be corrected on this though. Cheers!
Man this Canadian PR is everybody's dream on this forum...Lets pray together n hope that maximum people on this forum gets it....
Its already weekend ..Lets party .......
Work hard ,play hard.....

Cheers mate

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
champsdh said:
Hi guys, my application was received today
do you think Pension Fund is considered settlement fund? The Pension fund is available upon request
If available upon request then yes.

ssamjos

Star Member
May 20, 2011
owenhargo said:
CIC announce the PER received numbers, for me our spreadsheet looks close to accurate or adjustable .

whay do you guys think of?
Then the sheet represents no more than 10% of the applicants.

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
Off topic : How to keep track of this forum posts?

I'm not a daily visitor of this forum, bt I visit every 2-3 days & read only a few threads, spclly this one.
But I'm having trouble with finding out where I was last time. :eek:

Can any one give advice/ share idea on how to keep track of this forum?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mickey37d said:
Take a wild guess...
Based on the latest update available on the website any guesses as to when will NOC 1112 and 2174 hit the cap?
I have a guess but I refuse to post it. Nobody knows and guessing may give people false hope or false despair. In my opinion it's irresponsible. Everyone should put together the best application they can but do it ASAP.

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Please note these numbers are not as of May 1st and also not the number of applications received. They share the data of the applications for which they already sent PERs as of today. So, for e.g. for 2173 in our spreadsheet, we have 6 PERs but CIC data shows 20. So, spreadsheet shows 30% of globally accepted applicants for NOC 2173. Likewise, for the other NOCs.

This is as per what was analyzed in comparison to spreadsheet last year when CIC updated their numbers. Others may have different views.

Good luck to all.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krasburn said:
Hi everyone.
I have one question and I will be very pleased if anyone could answer it.
I am applying for the FSWP of this year and meanwhile I also applied for a Canada`s tourist visa which was denied. My question is: Do I need to resend forms to CIC updating this or is fine leaving them that way? Thanks for your answer!
No need. If the forms you sent were accurate as of the time you sent them you are okay. You might need to update your local VO later if they ask for updated information though.

Status
Not open for further replies.