+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not so soon as one crazy doomsayer predicted :p :p

mickey37d said:
Take a wild guess...
Based on the latest update available on the website any guesses as to when will NOC 1112 and 2174 hit the cap?

ssamjos

Star Member
May 20, 2011
ssamjos said:
NOC 1112 sample is greatly under represented in the sheet. It seems only 18% of the applicants are on the tracksheet, 8 out of 43
NOC 2174 in the sheet represents close to 38% of the people 15 out of 39

mickey37d

Jun 1, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
LANDED..........
Sometime in April
Oscar7 said:

Based on my limited analytical know-how even the wildest of beings from the Nordic wild won't be able to guess this from the VERY, VERY limited data set. It would ONLY BE MERE SPECULATION inviting unnecessary comments and feedbacks LOL
After seeing the recent update I think my consultant wrongly guided me....I have experience both in NOC 1112 and 1111.But he told me to apply under NOC 1112
Though my application was received on 7th may .I think had I applied under NOC 1111 my chances would have been brighter..
Guys beware of these consultants....
Though fingers crossed...

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnson.i2000 said:
definitly this is not 4th May data, this is as on 6th June whatever applications they have processed. At bottom of all you can see the date of update

the debatable thing is whether this count reads only charged applications or PER applications

No it is correct; this is up to 4th May packages that have been checked and accounted for. CIC doesn't and almost impossibly can't work real-time LOL

100s of packages come everyday, do you think they can quickly open and check the packages right away and update the status too real-time? Doesn't work that way dear! Cheers!!

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
CPR2012 said:
Dear CIC we know it's too cold in Canada and Vodka and Whisky are on the rocks on Weekends. .....but plzzzzzzzzzzzzz have a peg less on Sunday night so that you can be early on Monday with more good news :)
Happy Weekend :) 8) :-*
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
They are listening :) ;):D :p :-*

Buddies all the best just apply your complete application.....:) ;)Chill guys:p

As far as I know this is the most lively forum till date for FSW....Ashif ;) thanks dude for kicking this forum:)

Mr. Rao garu thank you :)

ssamjos

Star Member
May 20, 2011
ssamjos said:
NOC 2174 in the sheet represents close to 38% of the people 15 out of 39
Whereas NOC 2173 is 75% represented in the sheet. 15 out of 20

Some observations

1. Can I say that newer NOCs people are more represented in the forum and the sheet whereas older NOCs are lesser represented in the sheet.
2. May be because older NOC people sent the prepared apps without taking care about the forum or sheet or any new research on the forum
3. Also more techies on the forum than finance people given that NOC 1112 was understated in sheet compared to actual update
4. People from China who apply for NOC 1112 mainly not on this forum :) (I think what 2174 is to India 1112 is to china)

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Chemical3881 said:
@ Ruchill - That represents numbers of application for which PER have been issued... That's how I look at this.
But this data is as of 4th May only...???? I doubt. As they have updated the site on 6th June and the date of 4th has been there even be4 the updates. .!!!!

And has there been any encashment of DD for 6th May applicants so far..????
Any reverts on the same Admin..??

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mickey37d said:
After seeing the recent update I think my consultant wrongly guided me....I have experience both in NOC 1112 and 1111.But he told me to apply under NOC 1112
Though my application was received on 7th may .I think had I applied under NOC 1111 my chances would have been brighter..
Guys beware of these consultants....
Though fingers crossed...

Consultant is also a human being, and can only take a guess dear. If you applied on 7th May no matter which category you applied to you will be fine.

Even by the most pessimistic analysis no NOC will be filled by May 24 (or shall we say Friday, May 23rd), at the very least. Remember 1000 have to be filled to fill a particular NOC. Again, this is just my teeny-weeny number cranking..

BTW, I think 27th May was when the first NOC got filled last year (feel free to correct me on that) ::)

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This update would include all those who have been issued PER's in each of those NOCs till date (6 Jun 2014) or 5th EoD @ CIO.
The Application Recd date could be anything 1/2/5 th May depending on the NOC progress

johnson.i2000 said:
definitly this is not 4th May data, this is as on 6th June whatever applications they have processed. At bottom of all you can see the date of update

the debatable thing is whether this count reads only charged applications or PER applications

ssamjos

Star Member
May 20, 2011
neel-here said:
This update would include all those who have been issued PER's in each of those NOCs till date (6 Jun 2014) or 5th EoD @ CIO.
The Application Recd date could be anything 1/2/5 th May depending on the NOC progress
This is until end of day May 4, I would not count May 5 in it.

mickey37d

Jun 1, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
LANDED..........
Sometime in April
Oscar7 said:

Consultant is also a human being, and can only take a guess dear. If you applied on 7th May no matter which category you applied to you will be fine.

Even by the most pessimistic analysis no NOC will be filled by May 24, at the very least. Remember 1000 have to be filled to fill a particular NOC. Again, this is just my teeny-weeny number cranking..

BTW, I think 27th May was when the first NOC got filled last year (feel free to correct me on that) ::)

Dude no offence meant, just wanna share the wordings of my friend who is from Canada.
He said,"the so -called hot NOC like 1112 and 2174 will fill up in 2 or 3 days".He has seen people lining up outside the office of CIC on the very first day...
I don't want to sound pessimistic but just sharing my views based on the update.
Fingers crossed.......

kanikachowdhry

Star Member
May 3, 2014
I got a draft made but the draft says The receiver general for canada. The fee payment form doesn't have 'THE' before receiver general for canada. Is that going to be an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.