+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Punjab2Canada said:
They never requested attested photocopy of final degree, only the marksheets needs to be attested & sent by university. For final degree you are required to send a photocopy (no attestation needed) from your side.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is, final degree photocopy should be outside of that university sealed envelope.

On second thought, could you please check "Required documents" page in your account (http://www.wes.org/appstatus/documentation.aspx) & see what is being shown there.
Dear,

Yes, you are right. Only marksheets needs to be attested from the University. I have placed the attested photocopy of final degree certificate along with markseets in the sealed envelope to be on the safer side.

BTW, they both are already accepted by WES. I have checked that in 'my account' section, by login on their website.

But my concern is, why they still wants additional documents like Higher secondary certificates?

Seniors, please advice.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
GMS said:
Thanks Century.. Your reply makes the matter clear that i dont need to do anything..

One more question out of curiosity.. Can i show bank certificate of my parents as my fund..??
Your proof of fund can only be in your name or your spouse name.
Maybe you need to withdraw the fund from your parents into your account ...that way,you have the fund in your name.
Cheers!

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
kollins said:
If you have not translated them from your native language to English,don't waste your hard earned cash to notorize.
Notorization is only requested for documents that have been translated from native language to English.
If your documents are in English by defaults...no need to notorize.
Cheers.

Thankyou. Yes all my documents are in English, ill just send the photocopies then.

My case is ready, Hoping to send it this Monday!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
jsb85 said:
Dear,

Yes, you are right. Only marksheets needs to be attested from the University. I have placed the attested photocopy of final degree certificate along with markseets in the sealed envelope to be on the safer side.

BTW, they both are already accepted by WES. I have checked that in 'my account' section, by login on their website.

But my concern is, why they still wants additional documents like Higher secondary certificates?

Seniors, please advice.
Your case may be different as they may want to verify some inconsistencies they have noticed.
They are in the driver sit on this rid....please ride along with them and follow their instructions.
Cheers.

Punjab2Canada

Star Member
Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014<br/>Payment Charged....: Sep 23, 2014 (DD)<br/>PER Received....: Oct 1, 2014<br/>Interview........: Jan 8, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 17, 2015<br/>Med's Received....: Jan 25, 2015
Passport Req..
March 3, 2015<br/>Passport Sent....: March 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2015<br/>Passport Returned....: March 21, 2015
jsb85 said:
Dear,

Seniors, please advice.
Well in that case, I have no idea. I thought it was the final degree issue. Now that you have confirmed that all the documents are accepted, may be someone else familiar with this kind of case would help you out. Not sure why they would request higher secondary certificates.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
jitendrj said:
Congrats to everyone

For those CC has charged.. My CC still not charged

I think my applications should be returned. NOC 1112 has been charged for 06th May. My application reached on 05th May 2014 9:48am.

Not sure if anyone else with the same issue.
Please be patient.
each applicant's case&files are different in evaluation...they may need to do some verification on yours.
wait ti next weekend before your change to plan B.
In the interim,please start gathering your documents together especially originals of your IELTS and ECA report just in case you will send another application.
Also if possible,please consider the option of DD in your next application if you will send it.
Wishing you the best.
Cheers.

maverick11

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO - file transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Nomination.....
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
DM on 16-06-2015
Passport Req..
19-06-2015, Passport submitted 22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2015
Wik.haider said:

Hey all,

Got PER a couple of hours ago.

Fyi, ECAS is not yet updated. So for others, its not necessary it would be updated before getting PER. It could very well be sometime after getting PER.

Good luck to all those still waiting :)

Can someone please tell me what is ECAS? I sent my file on 2nd of this month, should be delievered today.

jigsaw

May 20, 2014
infact i have a similar question related to the degree and marksheets.
i have to get them attested from my university and i am thousands of km away from the univ.
i do have a cousin (near the univ) who can try to get them attested for me but i am damn scared about sending the original degree and marksheets to him via courier.

does it make sense to courier them?
are people doing the same or am i just getting too worked up?

Thanks.

bitingbugz

May 8, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Med's Request
20-07-1989
Med's Done....
24-07-1989
I don't know what's the process when one has submitted his application.
I want to know some things. Please help / bear me :)

I have sent my application which will hopefully be received on 9th of June 2014 . I will just get the confirmation from my courier vendor that who received the application and when.

After that Is there any way to track what's happening with my application in CIC ? Is there a CIC website or so ?
If not , how are people writing here that they got their PER ? where do you get to see this PER ?
Some people have also written that they can see the status 'Under Process' ..
Where have they seen this status ?

Thank you in advance :)

bijoy_16

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

In IMM 0008 (economic form) question 12 (your work experience)- should I write the summary of my JD given in the experience letter or need to use extra sheet to accumulate all the JDs given in the experience letter.

Thanks for your help.

bitingbugz

May 8, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Med's Request
20-07-1989
Med's Done....
24-07-1989
jigsaw said:
infact i have a similar question related to the degree and marksheets.
i have to get them attested from my university and i am thousands of km away from the univ.
i do have a cousin (near the univ) who can try to get them attested for me but i am damn scared about sending the original degree and marksheets to him via courier.

does it make sense to courier them?
are people doing the same or am i just getting too worked up?

Thanks.
Well in my case .. I sent a photocopy of my marksheets attested by myself and wrote a letter to the university telling that please hand over my transcripts to so and so person . I couriered the letter and photocopies to my relative and he did it for me . universities accept this (or in my case .. my university do accept)

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
bitingbugz said:
I don't know what's the process when one has submitted his application.
I want to know some things. Please help / bear me :)

I have sent my application which will hopefully be received on 9th of June 2014 . I will just get the confirmation from my courier vendor that who received the application and when.

After that Is there any way to track what's happening with my application in CIC ? Is there a CIC website or so ?
If not , how are people writing here that they got their PER ? where do you get to see this PER ?
Some people have also written that they can see the status 'Under Process' ..
Where have they seen this status ?

Thank you in advance :)
The only way is to wait till you Credit Card is billed or DD is encashed. Once this is done within a week you will receive PER and from then on you can check your status in ECAS with this number.

bitingbugz

May 8, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Med's Request
20-07-1989
Med's Done....
24-07-1989
sriramkb said:
The only way is to wait till you Credit Card is billed or DD is encashed. Once this is done within a week you will receive PER and from then on you can check your status in ECAS with this number.

Thanks for replying .. but where do we receive the PER ??
On our email address ?

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Your case may be different as they may want to verify some inconsistencies they have noticed.
They are in the driver sit on this rid....please ride along with them and follow their instructions.
Cheers.
Hi Collins,

If there are some inconsitencies in my documents, than they shouldn't accepted those. I have seen the status of the documents on their website showing accepted. This is the dilemma, when i inquired them with their customer service, they are sending standard replies.

They are asking me for secondary school certificate, and it's clearly mentioned on their website:-

SECONDARY EDUCATION
"If you have completed one or more years of post-secondary study, you do not need to submit any secondary school documents with your application. "

Please help.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.