+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwanna44

May 12, 2014
Hey guys,

In Schedule 3 question 12 Your Work Experience

How many job duties did you list there? The space is super small but if I add additional page then I can list all the duties like in the reference letter. What did you guys do?

Thanks

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
NJ-1 said:
Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia
Status of your application

Explanation

APPLICATION RECEIVED

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE

Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE

Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN

Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS

In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE

(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)

Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.
NJ

Appreciate u r detailed revert... tnx

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi Seniors,

Should we staple the documents together or not.
eg:
Generic application form should we staple the 8 pages together or not ?
My reference letter has 2 pages should I staple them together or not
bank account statement has 10 pages should I staple them together ?

regards
Arjun Singh
Please advice ..

arzaib

Aug 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
File Transfer...
07-09-2014
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
AWAITED
any assistance from senoir

my friend has done BSCN from AKU karachi pakistan, Is it better to assess you credential from WES or CES, for WES she need to get attestation from HEC Islamabad and for CES she only needs to send transcripts and degree from AKU only please confirm and guide thanks

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Iwanna44 said:
Hey guys,

In Schedule 3 question 12 Your Work Experience

How many job duties did you list there? The space is super small but if I add additional page then I can list all the duties like in the reference letter. What did you guys do?

Thanks
I listed all of them. But not in small space but in Annexure.

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Hi Folks,

Any CC or DD deductions for the 8th May 2014 Applications. Finger Crossed. Awaiting Eagerly. Thanks.

Regards,
Anil Ch

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Jango1 said:
ANYONE.. Is it really hard to socialize in Toronto ?
I heard its tough specially the night life in clubs
LOL. Are you dreaming about clubbing & night life in Toronto?? Its not that hard but its crowded and have to wait for few hours on some days to get an entry into club. Lots of clubs in Downtown Toronto. Nightlife in Downtown in Weekend is simply awesome. 8) ;)

Carmi

May 29, 2014
Hello seniors,

1. I would like to ask regarding supplementary info travel form.
I am currently working in UAE for 1.6 years now and had travelled back and forth
to philippines twice within my 1.6 years of employment. Will I include it in my travel form?
The 1 month vacay stay in philippines? Or I will just write the time I went to uae to work upto present?

Also i am single, will I write N/A on the tables below or just tick the "did not travel" box?

2. In my bank balance cert, the currency is dirhams. Should I write an explanation regarding
the basis of conversion? Like in google or something? Or no need?

3. NBI clearance to follow. Should I also attached a note that my NBi is on process? Or no need?

4. Is calling cards from supervisor needed? Or the contact details in the letter is enough?

5. Before I completed my bachelor's degree for 4 years, I had 1year in college of engineering,
Will I state in general form the # of years in college? 4 yrs +1year?
Also in background declaration #7, will I write the details of my 1year in engineering?
It shows in my TOR though.

6. Background declaration form, this form should be validated, but in #7 my entries will not fit the box.
Will I write the continuation in the next box and the next entry on the 3rd box?
Im planning to write it using pen instead just to fit in the box, will it create a problem since this form
Should be validated with barcode before printing?

7. Sched 3 economic classes form #12 b. Will I write the main responsibilities from the NOC or
The Main responsibilities that was written on my referrence letter (actual)? Or I will just attach the letter and no need to rewrite it on a paper?

I have some problem with my main responsibilities in philippines, the job description was separated. I only have COE, recommendation letter without responsibilities and job description paper. And only 4 items are related to the NOC. is it ok?

Thank you.

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
Goku said:
LOL. Are you dreaming about clubbing & night life in Toronto?? Its not that hard but its crowded and have to wait for few hours on some days to get an entry into club. Lots of clubs in Downtown Toronto. Nightlife in Downtown in Weekend is simply awesome. 8) ;)
What about the chicks, are they friendly or do they smile ?

whips

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2015
I finally sent off my package to CIO today, sent via FedEx, expected arrival 06/06/2014. Hope I will make in the cap for 2171. Good luck to all applicants and congrats to all who have received PER and CC/DD charged.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
bonesaw said:
Grats for being the #1 2281 to be charged... was waiting for you to say something here. Still waiting for mine, my file reached them May 6th... everytime my cellphone makes any notification sound I'm like "omfg it's now!"... and then nope, false alarm, just another spam SMS. :p
:D I can just imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.