+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
ruchill said:
Good to know.... but everyone here is clear about their goals that's why here and applying or applied for PR..!!

Wish u all the best for your application Jango.. Hope u get daily coolant to make u r life chill ..!! Cheers....
No coolant in india. Its just hot summers without hot girls. Its tough to live in india when once spends 3 years in a western country..
Yes but its a hope to get good friends in Toronto unlike UK.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
I am also doubting .. but we never know
there is also a possibility that there are still lot of 5th May applicants
left for NOC 2174 and NOC 1112

dbase1981 said:
Why is 2174 and 11122 not on May 6? I hope the cap has not been reached yet...

arzaib

Aug 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
File Transfer...
07-09-2014
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
AWAITED
any nurse BSCN / Post RN from pakistan please Pm/inbox me please i need assistance

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
LHR-2147 said:
Janjo, why was your life hell in the UK? Just curious.
Good question: Lots to talk about, and its not just my life, but all asians and few spanish I have known shared the same story.
I was studying there from 2011 to 2012 (Masters) Then a famous shoot out happened over an indian student just below my flat.
The panic, didn't make us move around for 4 months..
I pass out Univ, then get into a Indian company acquired a British company in a very small town near hull. I thought life would be ok.
But i was a victim of racism everywhere..
Some people are helpful, but most of them, Uh ! I had a bad time. I am a kind of personality who socializes with any body, from any country or culture easily.. I had been to US too (Florida, michigan, Chicago) wonderful people..

I don't know what men have done to Brit girls there.. They just screwed things for tourist though.. They just don't wana talk..

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
Jango1 said:
Good question: Lots to talk about, and its not just my life, but all asians and few spanish I have known shared the same story.
I was studying there from 2011 to 2012 (Masters) Then a famous shoot out happened over an indian student just below my flat.
The panic, didn't make us move around for 4 months..
I pass out Univ, then get into a Indian company acquired a British company in a very small town near hull. I thought life would be ok.
But i was a victim of racism everywhere..
Some people are helpful, but most of them, Uh ! I had a bad time. I am a kind of personality who socializes with any body, from any country or culture easily.. I had been to US too (Florida, michigan, Chicago) wonderful people..

I don't know what men have done to Brit girls there.. They just screwed things for tourist though.. They just don't wana talk..

Finally, I left a job paying me 35,000 pounds / annum because its not worth to pay huge taxes which go back to british government to baby sit mature british, who just don't wana work, live on government benefits and are racist on hard working people..

I rather use that money to invest in a country wanting me, appreciating my talents and qualification, and moreover, people are friendly.. Social life is very very important.. Money will come and go...

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
kewlCanada said:
I am also doubting .. but we never know
there is also a possibility that there are still lot of 5th May applicants
left for NOC 2174 and NOC 1112
Yeah, I wonder what is their approach on checking the papers.. Like is there some people dedicated on some NOC's? May be 2173 checker is too energetic LOL!

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
May 6,7,8 period are too crucial to the hot NOC's I guess since this will boost the cap count to several hundreds I guess.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Jango1 said:
Finally, I left a job paying me 35,000 pounds / annum because its not worth to pay huge taxes which go back to british government to baby sit mature british, who just don't wana work, live on government benefits and are racist on hard working people..

I rather use that money to invest in a country wanting me, appreciating my talents and qualification, and moreover, people are friendly.. Social life is very very important.. Money will come and go...
Trust me people in Canada are very polite. Well 95% of them are. People are sometimes kinda very rude but no one will make you feel odd one out. I haven't experienced that in last 3.5 years.

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
Jango1 said:

Surprising about the racist in the UK... When I stayed in Australia, I stayed in downtown and I did not feel any racism but when I saw the Mardi Gras festival and it is a little bit outside of the city, then we had our racist experience...

When I was in Canada, I did not encounter any cases in my 2 times of visit.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
dbase1981 said:
May 6,7,8 period are too crucial to the hot NOC's I guess since this will boost the cap count to several hundreds I guess.
Yes it will boost if it just wont fill out whole CAP.

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
Goku said:
Trust me people in Canada are very polite. Well 95% of them are. People are sometimes kinda very rude but no one will make you feel odd one out. I haven't experienced that in last 3.5 years.

I agree with this, they are very polite and they will even start your day with friendly chat in the groceries, trains and everywhere... Especially older people, they are even sharing their routine experiences to you :)

Lemon Grass

May 10, 2014
Some people applied in the 1st/2nd week of may and still thinking that they might be out of the game because the CC is not charged yet. Why don't you guys look at people like me who hasnt' finished the procedure and applied yet. I am applying in NOC 4011 and won't be able to apply before 1st week of july. What chances do I have to be under the cap? Thanks.

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
dbase1981 said:
I agree with this, they are very polite and they will even start your day with friendly chat in the groceries, trains and everywhere... Especially older people, they are even sharing their routine experiences to you :)
Nice to Know :) Ya I agree, I was in detroit for 3 weeks and people were really good. So I believe they share the same culture in Toronto..

Goku: what do you do in Canada ? You in toronto ?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Lemon Grass said:
Some people applied in the 1st/2nd week of may and still thinking that they might be out of the game because the CC is not charged yet. Why don't you guys look at people like me who hasnt' finished the procedure and applied yet. I am applying in NOC 4011 and won't be able to apply before 1st week of july. What chances do I have to be under the cap? Thanks.
51% chances you will be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.