+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
long wait for you there are lots of 6th and 7th may applicants waiting already and 7th May applicants are highest !!
Anil Ch said:
Hi Folks,

Any CC or DD deductions for the 8th May 2014 Applications. Finger Crossed. Awaiting Eagerly. Thanks.

Regards,
Anil Ch

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
Why is 2174 and 11122 not on May 6? I hope the cap has not been reached yet...

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
Does anyone know about the entry in the 2014 spreadsheet with Application received date of 3/12/2012 and profile name of "akhnoor"? Is there an error there or what?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Carmi said:
Hello seniors,

1. I would like to ask regarding supplementary info travel form.
I am currently working in UAE for 1.6 years now and had travelled back and forth
to philippines twice within my 1.6 years of employment. Will I include it in my travel form?
The 1 month vacay stay in philippines? Or I will just write the time I went to uae to work upto present?
Any travel made apart from country of Citizen & of current residence has not to be mentioned on Supplementary travel form

Also i am single, will I write N/A on the tables below or just tick the "did not travel" box?
Just click "did not travel" for yourself and N/A for dependent & other member is single

2. In my bank balance cert, the currency is dirhams. Should I write an explanation regarding
the basis of conversion? Like in google or something? Or no need?Its always better to explain things. So I would say writing and explanation would be better

3. NBI clearance to follow. Should I also attached a note that my NBi is on process? Or no need?
Not sure what that means

4. Is calling cards from supervisor needed? Or the contact details in the letter is enough?
Yes if its available attach so it will be easier for CIC to contact him if needed

5. Before I completed my bachelor's degree for 4 years, I had 1year in college of engineering,
Will I state in general form the # of years in college? 4 yrs +1year?
Also in background declaration #7, will I write the details of my 1year in engineering?
It shows in my TOR though.Mention that in Background declaration otherwise you will have 1 years gap. I don't know what general form are you talking about

6. Background declaration form, this form should be validated, but in #7 my entries will not fit the box.
Will I write the continuation in the next box and the next entry on the 3rd box?
Im planning to write it using pen instead just to fit in the box, will it create a problem since this form
Should be validated with barcode before printing?
You can fill it out with pen but in same box if you want as background declaration form has no option to validate. Only Generic form has to be validated. No other form has option of validate.

7. Sched 3 economic classes form #12 b. Will I write the main responsibilities from the NOC or
The Main responsibilities that was written on my referrence letter (actual)? Or I will just attach the letter and no need to rewrite it on a paper?
I attached annexure with that form and mention all duties (exactly same) on annexure as well.

I have some problem with my main responsibilities in philippines, the job description was separated. I only have COE, recommendation letter without responsibilities and job description paper. And only 4 items are related to the NOC. is it ok?
From My point of view it not ok at all. You have to mention all responsibilities and duties on reference letter so that its easy for VO to determine you NOC according to your duties. Try to get all duties and responsibilities on reference letter

Hope this help.

Thank you.

kissmyass

Jun 7, 2013
Fellers, do you think I still have a chance for NOC 2172 if I post tomorrow?!!! :-X :-[ :eek:

neel-here said:
@ r-u-chill

You must meet a member (handle: kissmyass )  :-* :-*
Lol
hahaha, I am here.

ruchill said:
Lol m straight buddy no ass only p...y
Sorry I am 100% straight too but I like those both parts of body equally. ;)

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
ruchill said:
Jango seems to be in mood today. .... hope u won't start negotiations here
Yes, I am in mood. My life was hell in UK. So very curious to know which place I am heading for studies along with PR application I have already done. And I have less time to send my student permit application, as I am aiming this september ..

I am very clear on what I want. Clear ??

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
HDFC is good bank you can make the DD from there. Make sure you have money in that account from which they will make DD.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
kissmyass said:
Fellers, do you think I still have a chance for NOC 2172 if I post tomorrow?!!! :-X :-[ :eek:

hahaha, I am here.

Sorry I am 100% straight too but I like those both parts of body equally. ;)
Don't worry you be make it to NOC 2172. I am sure that it wont be 1000 applications already.

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Jango1 said:
Yes, I am in mood. My life was hell in UK. So very curious to know which place I am heading for studies along with PR application I have already done. And I have less time to send my student permit application, as I am aiming this september ..

Good to know.... but everyone here is clear about their goals that's why here and applying or applied for PR..!!

Wish u all the best for your application Jango.. Hope u get daily coolant to make u r life chill ..!! Cheers....

kajola

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors.

How can i edit my data on the spreadsheet?

My application was received in CIO june 3 signed by Mike. BTW I also like to change my noc to 3233. Thanks.

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Jango1 said:

Janjo, why was your life hell in the UK? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.