+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
amis said:
My HR manager is not willing to write TO WHOMSOEVER IS MAY CONCERN. She wants it to address it to the person i intend to send . She clearly mentioned it to me that they dont write such letters for immigration purpose and so i told her that i need it to apply to a univeristy.

I have my offer letter stating my designation and salary. I also have pay stubs. its just this letter with roles and responsiblities missing.

Please help me .
try hard to get it as it is one of the most important docs otherwise ashif_eee have the format of affidavit.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LJROY said:
hello seniors,

There are two problems in documents of my spouse.
1) In his passport, there is a spelling mistake in his mother's name.
2) In his birth certificate his one name is missing from his given names, with reference to passport.
Is it okay? or should I include any justification for this while applying?
For any discrepancies provide an annexure explaining it. I think CIC should be used to errors in applications from your part of the world. From the questions of so many posters on this forum such errors seem very common.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
amis said:
My HR manager is not willing to write TO WHOMSOEVER IS MAY CONCERN. She wants it to address it to the person i intend to send . She clearly mentioned it to me that they dont write such letters for immigration purpose and so i told her that i need it to apply to a univeristy.

I have my offer letter stating my designation and salary. I also have pay stubs. its just this letter with roles and responsiblities missing.

Please help me .
What I suggest, you get the letter from your HR. And you add a cover letter stating that your HR manager cannot issue experience letter to employee for immigration purpose due to policy but they can issue letter for education purpose; this is why the experience letter has been addressed to university and the contents of the letter is true and representing the actual fact.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
anusha003 said:
Hi,

I have the below queries with respect to Employment reference letter:

1) Is that ok if the employment experience letter is issued and duly signed by head of HR department, which includes experience, my roles and responsibilities but doesn't contain any details regarding my salary (which they refused to include).
2) I can provide my incentive letters and Payslips (attested by the company authorities) as supporting documents for salary, I will also include a cover letter and affadavit for the same..

Please let me know will it suffice?
Yes
If it is on letterhead then no need of affidavit.
Incentive letter is not needed salary slips are Ok.
For any further queries please refer page 1027 where I explained about reference letter in detail

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjg1987 said:
Well it is confusing to me. However I am not claiming points for my bachelors , I am claiming points for masters.

I am confused about the details i should include on the background declaration form regarding the duration of my bachelors course.

even though it is 4 years course I finished one semester earlier by taking more credits. However in my case nothing is overlapping between this period. I didn't start working immediately , i was preparing for masters studies.
You should state all time periods and activities correctly. So if for example, yours was:

3.5 years undergraduate
6 months preparing for masters study/going on holiday/chasing girls
1 year master's study
3 months seeking employment
5 years employment

then that is exactly what you should enter on the form. (Not the part about chasing girls though.) :p

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
sandy27 said:
try hard to get it as it is one of the most important docs otherwise ashif_eee have the format of affidavit.
Please refer to page 1027 for all reference letter related details

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanyasi said:
Apologies if its repetitive question:

I had around 11636 CAD in my bank account, but i asked my dad to transfer around INR 2 lakh just 2 days before taking bank certificate to.. which accounted to total of 15000CAD. Is this ok? I am single applicant and i will be travelling alone to Canada if i get PR.

Please guide me,

Sanyasi
Was it a gift from your father (i.e. the money is now yours) or a loan just for the purpose of showing settlement funds? If the latter, that is not ok and is a misrepresentation of your true settlement funds.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjg1987 said:
Kollins please help me out on this one

On the background declaration form

there are many sections where the spaces are not enough for details. Should I type "please refer to attached sheet" on those sections?

for membership and the following sections should i mention NONE as I have never taken part in any of these or type “I have never been a member of an organization or association” according to the instruction guide?

Actually the latter is so long it doesn't even fit in any of the boxes, so confusing !
You can spread your answers across multiple boxed or continue on the next line of the form (so long as you remember to skip that next line when you start the next entry. You can also write "see annexure" when you run out of room and then add an annexure. Just make sure the annexure is very clear which form and question is being annexed.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ggulati said:
I have a liability of around 9000 CAD $ and settlement funds of 12000 CAD $ .. Am I safe and eligible to apply ? Please guide
Depends how many people are in your family. The necessary amount of settlement funds is here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp If you are single, CAD$12K is barely enough. If there are more people in your family you will need more.

Your liabilities do not impact your settlement funds. Settlement funds are unencumbered and liquid funds only. If the liability results in any sort of encumbrance on your liquid funds, you should not include the encumbered portion as settlement funds.

You must list all assets and liabilities accurately.

ajith.ramadas

May 22, 2014
I'm starting the process now. Have just sent my documents for ECA. I will be applying for 2133 Electronic & Electrical Engineers.
I have 3 years exp in energy sector & have completed my engineering from US & moved back to India & have been working since.

What is the probability of me getting the PR.?
Am I too late in applying.?

Thanks & Regards
Ajith

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ggulati said:
Hi Thanks for your reply, I don't have any asset just an additional Provident fund of 2000 $ . I am paying off loan on monthly basis and have steady income to pay my debts., without touching the settlement funds .. I am single applicant.. need some advice on this ..
The provident fund should be included as an asset, but not as settlement funds unless you can withdraw it whenever you wish.

Is the loan secured in any way? What sort of loan is it? You have a steady income to pay your debts but if you immigrate you won't have that job anymore and you will be looking for a new one. Will the liability be completely repaid by the time you immigrate? If not will you have to use any of what you are claiming as settlement funds to repay the remainder of the liability? Think about that carefully and make sure you show CIC that you are going to be able to use those settlement funds free and clear and bring them to Canada with you. (You must bring funds to Canada with you and prove it upon landing.)

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
any idea about fedex delivery timelines?

My shipment is stuck at GOFFS, NS since yesteray with no change within past 24 hours.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
FutureImmi said:
any idea about fedex delivery timelines?

My shipment is stuck at GOFFS, NS since yesteray with no change within past 24 hours.
Don't worry it will stay there for a day or 2. It happens to everyone

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
To all admins,

I have one suggestion for you guys. Is it possible for you guys to assort spreadsheet with "Date received at CIO" not with "NOC's". The reason I am asking this is because it will be easier to identify that how many application were received on 5th or 6th or xx May, and how many of those applicants CC is charged or DD is cashed. Thanks.

agrineer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
Hi
My query which I am very confused about
1) How to put value of our house, How do we say It is works xxx amount. Do we need to put a self assessment or does it needs to attested by Notary or a CA?
2) How do we present Proof of funds, Simply in a tabular format or an affidavit ?
3) If there is a joint account in the name of my spouse, Do I need to submit an affidavit that I am authorized to use it money.Similar is for NSCs

Thanks

future_canadian said:
Read the guide. Settlement funds are that subset of your assets that are liquid and unencumbered.

Example: You have:
A home worth 100k
Home loan with 50k remaining to be paid
10k cash
10k mutual funds

Your assets are 120k
Your liabilities are 50k
Your settlement funds are 20k

Status
Not open for further replies.