+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rababkazim

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Need Seniors Advice.
Iam filling up the Economic form

i have 6 years of experience in 3 different companies.
titles

Software Engineer -Database = my duties matches the NOC 2172
Associate Software Engineer = Duties matches Noc code 2174
Senior Software Engineer = duties matches 2173

how they will count my experiance

what to do ?confused

azeemmet

May 19, 2014
Friends,

If my employer refuses to specify main duties will it CIC accept this circumstances.

My employer agrees to provide me the dates I have worked , salary , position. but not the responsibilities.

Kindly advise.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
shaik321 said:
Hello Seniors,

Can any body have CIC email address. I have to forgot to put my name in Native langauage ( IMM5669E Schdule A Background/Declaration) form.
I want to fill the fist page of the form and email to CIO. will this work?? I am bit worried.

Regards,
Shaik
Don't worry about omission of your native name......it's not a ground for denial or rejection.
Besides ,you can not send your additional forms to cic via mail......it will not be honoured.
There is even little assurance even if you courier it to them.
Like I say,don't worry about the omission........it won't count against you.
Cheers!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
azeemmet said:
Friends,

If my employer refuses to specify main duties will it CIC accept this circumstances.

My employer agrees to provide me the dates I have worked , salary , position. but not the responsibilities.

Kindly advise.
The job responsibilities are needed.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
rababkazim said:
Need Seniors Advice.
Iam filling up the Economic form

i have 6 years of experience in 3 different companies.
titles

Software Engineer -Database = my duties matches the NOC 2172
Associate Software Engineer = Duties matches Noc code 2174
Senior Software Engineer = duties matches 2173

how they will count my experiance

what to do ?confused
You will have the maximum points(15) for years of experience PROVIDED you can provide three reference letters in the specified format.
You will only be awarded points for the NOCs that have reference letters in your package provided the experiences are within the last 10years.
Cheers !

calltsr

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
13-10-2014
Med's Request
28-11-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2015
Hi Folks , I have filed my application for first time NOC2174 . I don't have a UCI . I did messup my application by not mentioning my daughter's name and expecting CIC will send it back to me . I have sent an addendum by correcting all the forms with a cover letter stating the mistake . In this addendum I missed photos of my daughter. So it doesn't help even if they tie the addendum to main application .

NOC - 2174
Application Received Date - May7th 2014
Addendum Received date - May 14th 2014

Now that I am into so much mess , I dont know what to do. I have requested additional copy of IELTS and thinking of sending a completely new application . I have got some suggestions from people of Whatsapp group . Please throw some light in my case .

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Salman_H said:
Hi,

I am new here and have the following queries, looking forward to responses.

- I have done my B.E (Electronics) from Mumbai University in 2005 and have worked for 2.5yrs as a Software Engineer. I completed my MBA(Major - Finance, Minor -IT) from NMIMS in 2010. Since 2010, I have been working as a Business Analyst (4yrs experience as a BA)

My Questions
1. I carried out Provisional equivalency test on WES website and it gave me below result:

Credential 1
Name of Degree: Bachelor of Engineering (University of Mumbai) - India
Equivalency in Canada: Bachelor's degree (4 years)

Credential 2
Name of Degree: Master of Business Administration (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) - India
Equivalency in Canada: Master of Business Administration

Given that my highest educational qualification has been certified, do I need to get transcripts for my Engineering as well from Mumbai University as well or only transcripts for my highest degree are enough. The reason I ask is, NMIMS is a deemed university and i can get the transcripts in a sealed cover faster.

2. In case I need my transcripts from my engineering college as well, can i get them stamped and attested from only my engineering college or do i need to get it done from Mumbai University as well. (I understand that getting the transcripts stamped etc from Mumbai University takes 1 month).

3. How many points will I get for my educational qualification?
a. If i submit only my MBA transcripts.
b. If i submit my MBA as well as Engineering transcripts.

4. Is there a format for the transcripts or the college will have one?

5. What is the fastest way to get the transcripts to reach the evaluating organization (I understand WES is the fastest, is there a faster way)?

6.Given that I have 4 yrs of Business Analyst experience and 2.5 yrs of Software Engineer. How many points will I get? I plan to apply in Business Analyst occupation.

I know it is long set of questions, but am looking forward to a response from you guys at the earliest.

Thanks in advance. :)
Welcome......I'll crypto respond to your queries base on the information and findings you gave.
1.Since the result of your provisional evaluation of your masters degree gave you a masters degree equivalence in Canada......You only need to evaluate your Msc been your highest academic qualification.......leave out your Bsc degree.

2.You don't need to worry about your Bsc evaluation.

3.a. 23points
b. 23points.

4.Your academic institution will have their official formats of transcripts which is acceptable internationally.

5.You need to mandate your school to courier your transcripts to WES after registering at www.WES.org.There is a form you will download....academic request form in which you fill in your details and take to your academic institution.The officer in charge of releasing your transcripts will fill some portions out and include it with the transcripts to be sent to WES.Your school can send kt on your behalf by courier after you pay them .......the official envelope containing the filled academic request form and your transcripts may be given to you by hand if possible for you to personally send to WES....its accepted.

6.You will have maximum of 15points PROVIDED you can provide reference letters in the specified formats in the document checklist.
If you have the 2 reference letters......15points is yours.

In addition on WES issue,you will send a photocopy of your Msc degree certificate to WES after registration before mandating your school to send your transcripts.......or it can be done simultaneously.

Cheers!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
calltsr said:
Hi Folks , I have filed my application for first time NOC2174 . I don't have a UCI . I did messup my application by not mentioning my daughter's name and expecting CIC will send it back to me . I have sent an addendum by correcting all the forms with a cover letter stating the mistake . In this addendum I missed photos of my daughter. So it doesn't help even if they tie the addendum to main application .

NOC - 2174
Application Received Date - May7th 2014
Addendum Received date - May 14th 2014

Now that I am into so much mess , I dont know what to do. I have requested additional copy of IELTS and thinking of sending a completely new application . I have got some suggestions from people of Whatsapp group . Please throw some light in my case .
Your omission of your daughter's name doesn't help matters.
Let's assume they will honour your addendum request with cover letter......the fact that you did not include her passport means the application package will be treated as incomplete.
There is a chance that your first application may be successful depending on how you fill the additional background declaration form for you and your spouse.
If you mentioned the name of your daughter in both of your forms without mentioning her name in the generic form,it raises questions and eyebrows since you still have to put all your dependants in your generic form even if they are not accompanying you.
The officer may regard this instance as incomplete information and even if your form flies across PERS stage,it will be difficult to your daughter since she's not newly born or adopted.
I will advice you to send another application to be on a safe side.......or if your spouse is eligible,let her send another application which will put your daughter into consideration.
Please evaluate your plans B and C incase plan A doesn't work out.
Cheers!

calltsr

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
13-10-2014
Med's Request
28-11-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2015
kollins said:
Your omission of your daughter's name doesn't help matters.
Let's assume they will honour your addendum request with cover letter......the fact that you did not include her passport means the application package will be treated as incomplete.
There is a chance that your first application may be successful depending on how you fill the additional background declaration form for you and your spouse.
If you mentioned the name of your daughter in both of your forms without mentioning her name in the generic form,it raises questions and eyebrows since you still have to put all your dependants in your generic form even if they are not accompanying you.
The officer may regard this instance as incomplete information and even if your form flies across PERS stage,it will be difficult to your daughter since she's not newly born or adopted.
I will advice you to send another application to be on a safe side.......or if your spouse is eligible,let her send another application which will put your daughter into consideration.
Please evaluate your plans B and C incase plan A doesn't work out.
Cheers!
Thanks Kollins :) as always

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
In generic form, i could not type N/A in P.O.Box.
After printing out, is it alright to fill by pen?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
byn2013 said:
Yes please.......with black pen.

Libigi

May 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello people its good to discover this forum. This is very helpful and informative. I will be applying under a hot NOC1112 . Please anyone should kindly confirm if my Job descriptions match to some percentage. I have experience in 2 roles shown below:

Job Title: Strategist - Financial Models and Plans
Major Accountabilities

1 Help create and maintain financial and market models for business and competitor analysis
2 Gather information to analyze the performance of companies within the industry sector and develop key investment ideas
3 Investment cost/benefit analysis. Create the business case associated with expansion and infrastructure investments
4 Develop a P&L forecast, and determine pricing for new ventures
5 Prepare charts, graphs, tables and other visual aids to be used in implementation meetings
6 Support the identification of key performance indicators, metrics and financial analysis to inform executive decision making
7 Provide senior management with analysis of actual vs. budget, forecast, short and long-term plan results, consolidated revenue, earnings and cash flow trends
8 Write and communicate periodic financial reports. Create and maintain operating performance reports

Job Title: Planner - Capacity and Investments

1 Estimating the yard capacity and utilization trends to analyze/monitor current revenue flow
2 Forecasting long range future capacity needs for investment analysis
3 Participate in the analysis of new opportunities for terminal yard growth and expansion projects
4 Identifying and analyzing sources of capacity to meet revenue requirements
5 Evaluating capacity expansion as regards financial cost, risks and projected ROI
6 Creating various capacity financial models and scenarios for recommendations to management
7 The use High level planning to justify capital expenditure and profit forecasts
8 The use of Navision ERP financial management solution tools
9 Assist in planning cost saving continuous improvement processes for increased efficiency
10 Writing reports and attending meetings

Your advises will be highly appreciated, thanks!

Libigi

May 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
byn2013 said:

Just leave it blank. When you click on VALIDATE it will not show a red box around it, meaning the form is completely filled. You don't need to write N/A after printing.

Libigi

May 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azeemmet said:
Friends,

Kindly advise.
[Job responsibilities is a must. How will CIC match it with your NOC if you don't provide? ]

Status
Not open for further replies.