+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramgarhia said:
Your application will not accepted if you do not include your wife.
you misunderstood. He is including his wife's information on the application, but she will not be accompanying him. He is asking whether he can get 5 points for her IELTS even if she is not accompanying him. The answer is no.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Documents Returned UCI No Mentioned with Pencil - need for apply in June-2014

patelsd84 said:
Dear All,

First of I would like to thank you all for the information you guys are sharing on the forum. It is very valuable for all of us.

I have applied for PR (FSW) in August- 2011 and my documents were returned Feb 2012 because the cap was reached. UCI no.
was written with pencil on my returned application. I checked the ECAs . It rerurned no results. My Queries are:

1. Can I alter the details mentioned in that earlier application (as I showed the fake experience & did not disclose my travel
to the UK as a student ..??
2. In the next application I want to show my UK travel and the correct experience, do they have all the details of previous application..??
3. Should I go ahead with the above changes..??
4. DO I need to mention the UCI no. in my new application for June-2014?

Please help on this as I need to apply in June 1st Week..!!
Attempting to defraud CIC is a crime and can get you barred from Canada for 2 years and is without question grounds for rejection. Nobody knows whether they have the previous details you supplied. Either way you should be 100% honest and complete in your new application. If they do have your previous details and this causes you a problem... well you deserve it.

You should give the UCI but even if you don't they will find it from your name and date of birth.

Wunderkid

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Wunderkid said:
Hello

I believe I qualify under cat 1123 as a Marketing professional.I had a query about ECA for academic qualification.
Do we need to do an ECA for only the highest qualifications ,whcih in my case is an MBA.Or do I also need to do it for Bachelors degree school certificates etc?

Many thanks for any help on this.

Seniors plsssssssss help

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
The early birds [1st May applicants] are expected to start getting info during week starting tomorrow, as April 2014 [FSW 2013] applicants got response in 20 days.

However, after that the lag time will increase exponentially, possibly 1 week per day (for applications recieved between 2nd may till lets say 15th may)

All are just predictions, lets pray for the best.
This is not necessarily true. Nobody knows when 2014 applicants will begin to hear anything.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katoch_sunny said:
My Courier confirms that the university mark sheets were delivered to WES on 6th on May.. But till now my status in required documents says "not received" for the University Issued Marksheets... However the University degree copy I had sent is showing as received..

The status shows Documents received-review in progress" but shows "not received" for the mark sheets section??? I'm confused

I tried sending them message through their contact Us section.. but no reply till now!

Can anyone guide me on the above... Is the status "Documents received- review in progress" good enough and my countdown has started with WES or do I need to send the sealed envelope to WES again?????
If you are concerned, call them.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
Thanks jayesh for reply, i have one more query for IMM5406 additional family information this has to be filled by principal applicant and by my spouse....
I can fille the four rows principal applicant spouse, mother and father and when my spouse if filling the same will she be the principal applicant ? and ofcourse spouse would be my name and her father and her mother's name ...
Exactly

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
byn2013 said:
Thank you so much for the quick respond. My situation is abit complicated. My wife took 8 months leave. Then she went to her born country and stayed there about 5 months. After that she returned to work at the same company. Just wonder that if i do not mention, i will probably be asked to explain later.
Just explain as it was.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
Please correct me if i am wrong .. i am married recently (No Kids)but i would not be required to fill the following forms

Forms i am not filling or not applicable are as follows
IMM5604E_Declaration From Non Accompanying ParentGuardian For Minors Immigrating to Canada
IMM5476E_User oF A Representative
IMM5409E_Statutory Declaration of Common Law Union
IMM0008DEPENU_Additional Dependents Declaration Form

Only forms i am filling are as follows
imm0008_3e_Schedule 3 Economic Classes- FSW
IMM0008ENU_2D_Generic Application Form for Canada
IMM5406E_Additional Family Information (2 copies one from myside and another by my Spouse)
IMM5562E_ Supplementary Information Your Travels
IMM5620E_Fee Payment Form
imm5669E_Schedule A Background Declaration (2 copies one from myside and another by my Spouse)

Documents Ready today
PCC from FSW 2013 ( getting a new one tomorrow) original
ECA attested by notary
IELTS original
Offer letters pay stubs, hike letters,relieving and experience letters attested by notary
10,12,degree certificates attested by notary
Proof of funds taken in March 2014 ( Do i send last years FSW 2013 Proof of funds along with the new one) attested by bank
Passport copies attested by notary
affidavit for birth certificate and 10th marksheet attested by notary
affidavit for different names ( Minor Variation like before initials were used now full form of same is use) used in college and school certificate attested by notary on bond paper

Pending DOcuments
New set of Photos 6 as per specification (for myself and spouse)
Marriage Certificate
New Letter mentioning roles and responsibilities
PCC for Spouse
Birth Ceritificate

One quick question birth certificate for spouse is required right away with the application
thanks in advance
You're right about the forms you're not filling out. Unless you are using consultant or lawyer then you need "Use of Representative."

Regarding your spouse's documents I suggest you read the document checklist thoroughly. Especially the sections on passports and travel documents and civil status documents. Your spouse's birth certificate, passport, national IDs and any proof of admission (visas, if you're living in a country where you're not citizens) are mandatory at the time of application.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cksmg said:
Thanks. How about if i send the copy of his new passport separately after i received AOR or PER?
That is also fine. I'd include an annexure stating that the new passport has been applied for and will be provided when requested by local VO.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cksmg said:
Yes but my papers are already in toronto to my aunt. Her friend went back to toronto witj my papers. I forgot that the signature of applicant page has a barcode. I was planning if i can scan his passport and send it via email to them but unfortunately the signature page has barcode. They can validate it but they cant sign it. What to do. It will take 3-4 days to send files to canada. Time is running. She was supposed to send it immediately but its holiday in canada. Is it ok to submit passport that is valid thru november?
Fine.

Salman_H

May 18, 2014
Hi,

I am new here and have the following queries, looking forward to responses.

- I have done my B.E (Electronics) from Mumbai University in 2005 and have worked for 2.5yrs as a Software Engineer. I completed my MBA(Major - Finance, Minor -IT) from NMIMS in 2010. Since 2010, I have been working as a Business Analyst (4yrs experience as a BA)

My Questions
1. I carried out Provisional equivalency test on WES website and it gave me below result:

Credential 1
Name of Degree: Bachelor of Engineering (University of Mumbai) - India
Equivalency in Canada: Bachelor's degree (4 years)

Credential 2
Name of Degree: Master of Business Administration (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) - India
Equivalency in Canada: Master of Business Administration

Given that my highest educational qualification has been certified, do I need to get transcripts for my Engineering as well from Mumbai University as well or only transcripts for my highest degree are enough. The reason I ask is, NMIMS is a deemed university and i can get the transcripts in a sealed cover faster.

2. In case I need my transcripts from my engineering college as well, can i get them stamped and attested from only my engineering college or do i need to get it done from Mumbai University as well. (I understand that getting the transcripts stamped etc from Mumbai University takes 1 month).

3. How many points will I get for my educational qualification?
a. If i submit only my MBA transcripts.
b. If i submit my MBA as well as Engineering transcripts.

4. Is there a format for the transcripts or the college will have one?

5. What is the fastest way to get the transcripts to reach the evaluating organization (I understand WES is the fastest, is there a faster way)?

6.Given that I have 4 yrs of Business Analyst experience and 2.5 yrs of Software Engineer. How many points will I get? I plan to apply in Business Analyst occupation.

I know it is long set of questions, but am looking forward to a response from you guys at the earliest.

Thanks in advance. :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Madi k said:
Hello members plz Give me ur precious suggestions

I ve prepared my file for noc 3142... Just waiting for IELTS RESULTS ... I'll get my result on 23rd bt i m also going to claim spouse ielts' points , will b getting his result on 30th may....

Is it possible to send spouse ielts later ?? Can i apply on 23rd may to fall under cap ?
Remember, wdout spouse ielts my score is 65 ...
If you are claiming points for your spouse's IELTS the original report MUST be included in the application. Sorry you will need to wait for it and send once you have it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaliya said:
Hi..does the birth certificate and passport copy and offer leter and pay stubs etc need to be notarized?
No, unless they are translations, in which case you should follow the instructions in the guide for providing translations.

Status
Not open for further replies.