+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aamirrehman

Apr 25, 2014
Dear jayesh / Ashif / Seniors,

As per my scenario, I have one previous experience (of 20 days duration only) for which i have only submitted the standard experience letter (without duties) with the category: 2171, however i am confident that my other experience of 8 years having well defined (with duties for 2171) job reference letters will be enough for the required points 67 (assuming all other areas points are also counted).

The only confusion is that in Schedule 3 (only place where experience is mentioned for claiming points) i have provided the NOC code as 2171 for all the experiences including the 20 days experience as well. In this case, my understanding is that not having duties for 20 days work will not affect my application.

Is this understanding correct?Please suggest

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hi Ashif,

thanks for your prompt reply to my previous conversation..still have some queries

1) I worked in 2 companies. Company A (1st company) and Company B (2nd Company) – Hope I am not confusing? 
Now Company B has taken over Company A. So for Company A reference letter, what should I do? My Manager of Company A is with Company B now, but no longer my Manager but he is ready to give me reference letter. Please help me to get a correct idea to get a reference letter in this case (Sharing example of reference letter document in this case). All my documents are ready except this.

2) Reference letter in my company is given only in white paper (typed) with copy of the manager id attached and signed. Will this be ok? If not then what supporting document should I provide (affidavit-as suggested)? can you please provide a sample document?

3) To our previous conversation: Form 16 and Form 12 B (Income tax), i have taken attestation of last 2 years only. Will this be ok?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
SARA13 said:
dear forum member and fellows

wish all of you the very best first well i sent my aspplication yesterday but unfortunately i left my transcript of masters dergree somehow in the bag a biggest mistake .................i have done anyways i have sent them now , i m sure and i know my file is gonna get returned but thought better to give it try and sent them again mentioning my name dob anmd passport number

just asking does any body know from previous year with the same problem

thanks
not expecting good but what happens it happens for the good

good luck to all n just becarefull while sending the file
In that case ur file will be in risk...

So better to make it return on ur home address...:)

vvv

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO / Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
My copies of my certificates are attested on Date 27 June 2013. (the one I used for FSW 2013. But they were returned due to cap reach.)
Can I use the same copies this time as well or need to attest a new one.

Ps. I am going to apply on last week of May.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
sansanlaosu said:
Hi
I must say you guys are so so helpful and fast.

His points with or without my application is more 73. His adaptability point is full marks (his relative and his Canadian degree).
As you said, we should not worry about the marriage date. We will consider it.
Since you mentioned, VO?
Where can I find this VO on the CIC website?

Again, thank you. ;)
Visa office depends on the one that your region or country belong to.
Where is he currently or from where is he sending the application....I'm sure he must have picked a visa office in his generic form.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Dear all, I have seen some people mentioning that PCC needs to be obtained for the all the countries where the applicant has resided for more than 6 months?? Is this true??? :eek:

In my case , I have studied in Sweden and got my masters degree from there. the course duration was more than 6 months. Now I have to get PCC from Sweden ?? :O

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
I am requesting/advising to all of u that if u get any assistance from anybody, please dont forget to give him "+1"

Since this will inspire to all of us to raise his hand more...More ppl will join here to help each other.... :D

angelxue

May 23, 2013
Shanghai
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends, i've just submitted my application package via Fedex today. It is supposed to arrive on May 9th (local time). My NOC is 1112, I know, the hottest one last year and this year definitely. Just hope for the best! Thanks to this forum, giving me some advice when preparing my application.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
aamirrehman said:
Dear jayesh / Ashif / Seniors,

As per my scenario, I have one previous experience (of 20 days duration only) for which i have only submitted the standard experience letter (without duties) with the category: 2171, however i am confident that my other experience of 8 years having well defined (with duties for 2171) job reference letters will be enough for the required points 67 (assuming all other areas points are also counted).

The only confusion is that in Schedule 3 (only place where experience is mentioned for claiming points) i have provided the NOC code as 2171 for all the experiences including the 20 days experience as well. In this case, my understanding is that not having duties for 20 days work will not affect my application.

Is this understanding correct?Please suggest
Yes it may not affect but u should also include that 20 days employment history on 12 sche-3 form....:)

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
Hi seniors, pls help me. While applying for WES, I applied for WES ICAP in their website. But some say that we need tospecially apply for WES fswp package. Is there any difference in both. I'm in great confusion...

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
cjg1987 said:
Dear all, I have seen some people mentioning that PCC needs to be obtained for the all the countries where the applicant has resided for more than 6 months?? Is this true??? :eek:

In my case , I have studied in Sweden and got my masters degree from there. the course duration was more than 6 months. Now I have to get PCC from Sweden ?? :O
YES...you have to get.
You may not send it with the application if its not ready but be rest assured that you will be asked at later stage.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
CPR2012 said:
Hi Ashif,

thanks for your prompt reply to my previous conversation..still have some queries

1) I worked in 2 companies. Company A (1st company) and Company B (2nd Company) – Hope I am not confusing? 
Now Company B has taken over Company A. So for Company A reference letter, what should I do? My Manager of Company A is with Company B now, but no longer my Manager but he is ready to give me reference letter. Please help me to get a correct idea to get a reference letter in this case (Sharing example of reference letter document in this case). All my documents are ready except this.

2) Reference letter in my company is given only in white paper (typed) with copy of the manager id attached and signed. Will this be ok? If not then what supporting document should I provide (affidavit-as suggested)? can you please provide a sample document?

3) To our previous conversation: Form 16 and Form 12 B (Income tax), i have taken attestation of last 2 years only. Will this be ok?
Dear.

1. In this case u can mention this info that ur company's initial name was company X and then it has renamed currently as company Y on the ref letter...This will clear the confusion ..:)

2. Yes company letter head is an important criterion....:

below is the sample noterization for Letter of reference (collected...)

Sample noterization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

3. Min requirement is 1 yr exp from last 10 yrs...

aamirrehman

Apr 25, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Yes it may not affect but u should also include that 20 days employment history on 12 sche-3 form....:)
Dear Ashif,

I have included this 20 days experience in 12 section in schedule 3 form. Thanks a lot for your help. Much appreciated.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
I am requesting/advising to all of u that if u get any assistance from anybody, please dont forget to give him "+1"

Since this will inspire to all of us to raise his hand more...More ppl will join here to help each other.... :D

I think you should stop spamming the thread with this message. You are not in competition with anyone trying to offer advice.

Whoever wants to appreciate you should do so without running a campaign here.

You are doing a good job no doubt but concentrate on helping people here rather than run this bid bold campaign.

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Don't be rude. That message is not directed by Ashif for getting +1s for himself. That is for everyone.
I can see the problem you already have 3 negative 1s marked against you, maybe you are jealous :p :p

solomonwise said:
I think you should stop spamming the thread with this message. You are not in competition with anyone trying to offer advice.

Whoever wants to appreciate you should do so without running a campaign here.

You are doing a good job no doubt but concentrate on helping people here rather than run this bid bold campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.