+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can help you develop your original....do not rely on templates only.

rahul431 said:
Dear Friends,

can you please give me a sample employee reference letter, i will request ER letter in the similar format from my employer.

thanks in advance...

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
mcgyver said:
Hello loncan,

Thanks for the list of rejection reasons as reported by actual applicants. But I find 2 of the reasons quite disturbing. If those are correct, then it is really frightening to know that CIC works without any sort of accountability; people get knocked out of the queue because of mistakes done by CIC people!

Here are the 2 reasons I filtered out from your list, showing hints that CIC could sometimes mistakenly reject people:

"Used old schedule 3 form, Birth Certificate copy & ECA report not submitted.(The user informed that the birth certificate copy was submitted & there in the returned doc set)"

"Reason- Photos were missing in application packet although applicant had sent it."
You are definitely on point for this.
Some applications get returned because of CIO officer's incompetency or impatience in checking the packages very well.
My application was returned in january because of payment issues....There wasnt anything wrong with my credit card as I used it for WES evaluation in the same format that CIC would have use it.I sent a 2nd application (same way as i package the first application or even better since i used DD)....I was told the application wasnt complete!
Most times when some applicants get their package back....the reasons for the refusal some times are not just through.
Guess what each applicants needs to do is to try and include every necessary documents and fill the form properly.....and ask fro FAVOUR from God.

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
Please update
I sent my package on 5 May,2014

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sansanlaosu said:
[size=10pt]Hi
Please kindly assist.
Two more inquiries

1. Me and my boyfriend plan to get married right before we submit the application. We have been planning this for a while, but this immigration thing has pushed the timeline forward. Would they consider as fake marriage? or We should provide evidence regarding for this? (something like knowing each other for a while, or photos from past years etc.)

2. The principal applicant completed his bachelor in Canada, as shown in the checklist we only need to provide copies. Shall this copy (certificate and transcripts) be notarized?

Thank yo so much for your helpful advice.
I have spent 3 days reading the whole threads, and it's not done yet. ;D
[/size]
Ok buddy,

I guess u are talking about Common - Law Partnership.

In my sense, if u ppl have enough point for principal applicant, then he can apply himself as a single and then he can add u easily during the processing of ur application . Since u are marrying each other very soon then ...u can proceed this way...Much simpler

2. For notarization its not been told anywhere to do that...But u can get notarized...No problem

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Nadim2376 said:
They gave me 53 point last year. I raised a query to WES as well about this factor last Friday & waiting for their reply.
Let us wait for WES response.
but did WES evaluated your education qualification with a conclusion that it is equivalent to 2 years post secondary school?
What was their evaluation result for you....because CIO officers will base the awarding of points on ECA evaluation for your academic qualifications.

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
Hi Friends,

I have finally submitted my application :) I have not submitted the PCC as of now and will be submitting if i am asked for it. I need to know the procedure for getting PCC for USA. I understand that i need to provide finger prints for myself and my spouse on the form to FBI. Can i take finger prints on my own or need to get this done from an agency? The aganecy is asking a lot of money for it. Please do help me with this.

Many Thanks!

sjasim

Star Member
Aug 17, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
sanv said:
do we ve to send copies of our educational dox i didnt find it in the document checklist if we do then do they and the copy of reference letters frm employers ve to be certified??
In my opinion copies of educational certificates are not mandatory, but you can attach them along with you ECA report and I did the same.

the reference letters need not be certified but they should be on your company's letter head, signed and stamped.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
Hi

My question concerns the Fee Payment Form. If paying by DD, is there somewhere on the Form to sign?

I ask this because I only see a space to sign under section B only for those entering credit card details but nowhere to sign if paying by DD.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
No need, sign for Credit Card is to Authorize the transaction.

obryan20 said:
Hi

My question concerns the Fee Payment Form. If paying by DD, is there somewhere on the Form to sign?

I ask this because I only see a space to sign under section B only for those entering credit card details but nowhere to sign if paying by DD.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rahul431 said:
Dear Friends,

can you please give me a sample employee reference letter, i will request ER letter in the similar format from my employer.

thanks in advance...
rahul431 said:
Dear Friends,

thanks in advance...
[size=10pt]Sample Job reference Letter:

********************************************************************************************************************

April 1, 2013

To whom it may concern

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pleased to provide this letter to certify that "my name" is employed by "Employer Name" as a "my designation" since "date" till present. He is currently working under my supervision for our client "XXXXX" based out of city, province.

His official working hours are 40 hours/week and in his position as a "my designation", his main responsibilities and duties include:

Roles & Responsibilities

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any additional information or should you have any questions regarding the contents of this letter.

Sincerely,

Supervisor name & Contact details

******************************************************************************************************************

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
kollins said:
Let us wait for WES response.
but did WES evaluated your education qualification with a conclusion that it is equivalent to 2 years post secondary school?
What was their evaluation result for you....because CIO officers will base the awarding of points on ECA evaluation for your academic qualifications.
They just mentioned "Two years of undergraduate study".
Nothing mentioned about Candian Equivalency

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
sjasim said:
In my opinion copies of educational certificates are not mandatory, but you can attach them along with you ECA report and I did the same.

the reference letters need not be certified but they should be on your company's letter head, signed and stamped.
Its better to include photocopies of the academic qualification that was evaluated on the ECA....seems it was mentioned on the checklist.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
obryan20 said:
Hi

If your mode of Fee Payment is DD then no need to sign on the form, but need to fill the fee form...

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Ok buddy,

I guess u are talking about Common - Law Partnership.

In my sense, if u ppl have enough point for principal applicant, then he can apply himself as a single and then he can add u easily during the processing of ur application . Since u are marrying each other very soon then ...u can proceed this way...Much simpler

2. For notarization its not been told anywhere to do that...But u can get notarized...No problem
Thank you for prompt reply.

Actually we are not qualified for common law partnership, the evidence is insufficient to prove we live together. That's why we plan to get married legally and get me into the application as an accompany spouse. Since the date on the marriage cert. will be too closed to the application delivered date, I am wondering would they think this is the fake marriage?
I have an IELTS (overall 6.5) which can help him on adaptability points. However he has a relative in Canada and he holds a Canadian degree, in this case my IELTS is more like a safe play in case he can't get other points from the above mentioned criteria.

Our self-calculation is more than 73.
So you suggest he adds me later on? Would my IELTS be helpful in this scenario?

Thank you
:)

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

For the Schedule 3 form, when I searched I found it there in CIC and (MAY 2013) next to the name, so I used the one I filled last year.
After sending my application I found that inside the form the footer says (8-2013) and there is one different:
in 3b "ESDC" in the new form instead of "HRSDC" in the old form.

What should I do now? resend the whole package? or just this form explaining what happened?

Please advise as soon as possible as I already sent my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.