+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
marianneb said:
hi ashif_eee!

I just want to inquire regarding educational credential assessment at WES.
in the Philippines, their website indicates that the applicant must submit a copy of diploma to WES, while transcripts must be submitted by the institution to WES.

does it mean that I have to mail my copy of diploma separately? i dont need to wait for my institution to send my transcripts?

thanks! -Ness
u can find ur ans from here:

Educational Credential Assessment by WES :

Here is the procedure for ECA by WES:

a. First apply thru WES's website and do the payment and take the ref no. (will emailed also) 180 CAD now (7 days assessment)...

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/

and check the required docs for ur country:

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

Now for Bangladesh:

b. Then fill up the International_Transcript_Request.pdf and put the ref no there.

c. need to take a printed version of International_Transcript_Request.pdf to the university controller office and request him to fill the remaing portion of the International_Transcript_Request.pdf and make true copy of the transcript + cert. he will easily understand coz they have to do such things frequently to recommend students to foreign education. Only one copy --(WES form +Cert+transcript).

d.Finally he gonna give u a sealed envelop that contains attested copy of transcript + cert + International_Transcript_Request.pdf

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
A019624 said:
Great.. Thank you Ashif... Always appretiate your reply... Just waiting for the forms and DD amount confirmation... Hopefully will get the DD done on 30th.. I guess there are very few chances of fee amount getting changed.. What do you suggest..?

And +1 for all your great efforts.. :)
Many thanks... :D :D

MarkusP

Apr 26, 2014
Your past study in Canada
You finished at least two academic years of full-time study (in a program at least two years long) at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada.

Full-time study means at least 15 hours of classes per week, and you must have stayed in good academic standing (as set out by the school) during that time - you will recieve 5 points

under the FSW is a two academic years 4 consecutive terms of 15 hours or just 4 terms of 15 hours, for example lets say you took a 3 year diploma course and your transcript looks like this.

Year 1

Fall 2006 - 15 Hours (Fulltime)

Winter 2007 - 12 Hours (Not full time)

Year 2

Fall 2007 - 15 Hours (Full Time)

Winter 2008 - 15 Hours (full time)

Year 3

Fall 2008 - 12 Hours (not full time)

Winter 2009 - 15 Hours (full time)

Will you be able to claim the 5 points under this Adaptability criteria in the FSW

sandy4pr

Apr 2, 2014
hi

can i apply in FSW category (noc 2174) if iam working already in Canada? and once we apply under FSW can we apply for the bridge open work permit?? and finally which one will be wise to apply CEC or FSW??

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
sandy4pr said:
hi

can i apply in FSW category (noc 2174) if iam working already in Canada? and once we apply under FSW can we apply for the bridge open work permit?? and finally which one will be wise to apply CEC or FSW??
If you are already working, isn't experience class the best way forward.

A019624

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Many thanks... :D :D
Brother.... I just tried giving +1 and says to wait for 168 hrs... :(
Thats the first time i got that message... What to do.. Any way i can do it again... ?

And also friend... Please suggest if i can go ahead for DD? It will take 1 day for my bank to prepare.. I hope fees won't change..???

Satyajit_r

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
I mean i dont have the reference no.Is it ok if i just mention that i had applied in 2012?

ashif_eee said:
Its not mandatory to attach that rejection letter...Just mention that on Sch-3 form on 6d and on the last box of the form of that page....

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:
Inshallah Mam,

It will remain till u are going to submit the package to CIC...:)

u have to wait for tht IELTS report....since u r not getting other option now
You may have no other option than to wait until the result comes out as advised.
Another option(which I actually dont advice) is for you to complete all of your package and address it appropriately...afterwhich you can approach british council to insert your IELTS on your behalf and send for you to canada(you will pay the shipment charge).
Advantage...if they insert it for you...its fine.
Disdavantage....they are human and may forget to insert it.....thats not fine.....so be prepared for the risk.
My 2nd application was done in same and CIC told me my application was incomplete but I'm yet to receive the package back to be sure of what was missing it....Funny enough,I sent another package last week in the same way but yet to get feedback from CIC.
My advice....ig your NOC isnt hot one....be patient and write another one.
If its hot NOC.....take the risk.

For the ECA report....You are meant to have 2 original copies with your application package received from the evaluating body(I used WES and i got two back).If you dont have any one again...simply log in back to your account and order for a duplicate original copy......you will surely get it within 3-5 working days.
Hope this helps!

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
jig nesh said:
Yes but most company generally do not provide exp letter is employee is currently working with them. so in this case, you can attach appointment letter (make sure job duties are mentioned in appointment letter) and pay stubs of last 3 months just to be secured. Job offer letter also has all the information that exp letter should have.

Thanks for the response.

+1 for you mate...

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
balars4 said:
I don't know where u people getting option to select VO. Pls tell where it is. I assume they will transfer automatically to related VO.
I prepared affidavit for BC, route clear. VO where to fill I got. Ready to apply.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Critical Advise (for those who are unaware):

Some of the us are not aware which place should be selected on Generic form -Point number:4

"Immigration Office requested For Processing this application:"

This should be selected from the below Link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

Remember this is an important selection which u may get confused sometimes. CIC does not process PR application to all of the country. Its divided by different Territory... U can choose from the above link which is ur Visa Office (VO)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Mona76 said:
I have a few queries and need advise my last yer fsw package didnt delivered to me in riyadh now i dont have original ielts and WES report. For ielts i contacted british council they agreed to delivered the original to canada directly but as per my knowledge cic not accept ielts like thiswhat shud i do now i have a UCI number too and new ielts exam date available on 10 may and result will be ready around 30 may i think tht will be too late for application. Plz guide me.
You may have no other option than to wait until the result comes out as advised.
Another option(which I actually dont advice) is for you to complete all of your package and address it appropriately...afterwhich you can approach british council to insert your IELTS on your behalf and send for you to canada(you will pay the shipment charge).
Disdavantage....they are human and may forget to insert it.....thats not fine.....so be prepared for the risk.
My 2nd application was done in same and CIC told me my application was incomplete but I'm yet to receive the package back to be sure of what was missing it....Funny enough,I sent another package last week in the same way but yet to get feedback from CIC.

For the ECA report....You are meant to have 2 original copies with your application package received from the evaluating body(I used WES and i got two back).If you dont have any one again...simply log in back to your account and order for a duplicate original copy......you will surely get it within 3-5 working days.
Hope this helps!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Sathyam said:
Thanks for the response.

+1 for you mate...
Thanks bro...but cant rcv ur +1 now since ur post is less than 20... :( :( :p :p :p

Waiting for that!... ;) ;)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
kollins said:

Hope this helps!
Great Collins.... ;)

+1 for ur assistance... :-* :-*

sandy4pr

Apr 2, 2014
hellooo,

need a piece of advice one of my friend is trying to apply under CEC (NOC 2174) but he doesn't have a employer reference letter ....so some one adviced him to apply under FSW for which the CAP of 300 starts from May1st.

So just want to understand which is better in his case CEC or FSW . If he applies under FSW can he get BOWP like we get in CEC?

thanks in advance.

Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.